Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

it has been really humid here still I wish it would cool down

I put some brochures out at work in the break room and I might try an Facebook party or go with my cousin to some
Old 07-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's quite a bit cooler where I am now. It rained really hard and then rained for ages last night.

Good luck with that.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It is supposed to be really hot here today. I can't wait for rain and cooler weather.

I am going grocery shopping Saturday.

Donna
Old 07-13-2017, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

when I get my first samples I am going to put some of them at the tattoo shop because I know some people would buy from there, even one of the owners I know would buy from me if she tried it first.

it has been cloudy but still humid and raining off and on, it needs to be sunny again a cooler with out the humidity

my youngest cousin is having her 30th birthday party on Saturday, she is doing red,white and blue theme and she is going to have an adult slip and slide, lots of food and drinks. I'm excited for it
Old 07-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
when I get my first samples I am going to put some of them at the tattoo shop because I know some people would buy from there, even one of the owners I know would buy from me if she tried it first.
Good luck with that.

Quote:
it has been cloudy but still humid and raining off and on, it needs to be sunny again a cooler with out the humidity
I hope you get less humidity soon.

Quote:
my youngest cousin is having her 30th birthday party on Saturday, she is doing red,white and blue theme and she is going to have an adult slip and slide, lots of food and drinks. I'm excited for it
That sounds like that's going to be fun,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Crawford (View Post)
It is supposed to be really hot here today. I can't wait for rain and cooler weather.

I am going grocery shopping Saturday.

Donna
I hope you don't have too long to wait for the rain and cooler wather.

Good luck with the shopping. Are you getting anything nice?
Old 07-14-2017, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Sounds nice, Jen.

Thanks Sarah.

I am going to get enough food for the house until the 1st. We are going to get some steamed shrimp and corn on the cob.

Donna
Old 07-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

her birthday is actually today but she is having the party tomorrow when everyone is off work for the weekend and we can have fun.

sent my transcripts in today now just need to get one of the certificates and I can start

it cooled down finally last night and today, but tomorrow its supposed to be in the 80s again and hot
Old 07-14-2017, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Crawford (View Post)
Thanks Sarah.

No problem.

Quote:
I am going to get enough food for the house until the 1st. We are going to get some steamed shrimp and corn on the cob.

Donna
That sounds great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
her birthday is actually today but she is having the party tomorrow when everyone is off work for the weekend and we can have fun.
That makes a lot of sense and I hope everyone has a great time.

Quote:
sent my transcripts in today now just need to get one of the certificates and I can start
That's great.

Quote:
it cooled down finally last night and today, but tomorrow its supposed to be in the 80s again and hot
Good to hear that it got cooler and I hope you're ok when it gets hot again.

It's cool here at moment, which I'm fine with.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.

I've got some training next week, where I'm going to sit with someone and listen into the calls they take to help me with my job.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I bought a 1 1/2 of steamed shrimp. They had it already steamed. I got 6 ears of corn for me and mom. I went out later than I thought I was going to. Jade was watching her nephew. I bought a lot of groceries. It took about 90 minutes or so to get a cab home.

Donna
Old 07-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to hear that your shopping trip was so successful.

I completely understand the long wait for a taxi, although there was no waiting yesterday when I went to see my parents.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

the party was fun but went really late and I got home at 1am, I just went to bed when I got home

me and my cousin are going to have a brand party, its mostly for me but she is going to invite her friends and it will get me out there and maybe some costumers
Old 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely understand, but it's great you had fun.

Good luck with that.

I had some more training at work today, and I was listening to calls today.
Old 07-18-2017, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

my cousin is my boss when it comes to the Nerium stuff and she is helping me out, I kind of like it , if I have a question I can just ask her or ask her boss

we tried to do the party thing on a weekend and make it like a brunch thing
Old 07-19-2017, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

That sounds good.

I am going out with my mom later today.

Donna
Old 07-19-2017, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

its going to be fun we are doing a brunch type thing with coffee/tea and mimosas and pinwheel sandwiches and doughnuts. I have a couple people that RSVPed as maybe so hopefully more will say yes. one girl at work might buy from me but she is going to try it on Monday after a doctor visit