Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2017, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

♔ Emilia Clarke 300K Celebration ♔

Celebrating 300,000 posts
♔ at the Emilia Clarke board ♔

Testimonials

I first came to the board when it first opened and have since loved posting with the members. We migrated over from the Game of Thrones board, in which we praised Emilia too. She is our princess and queen and someone that we have all bonded over. Thanks to Emilia I have been blessed with many friendships. The board is super friendly and members are kind. I have been able to celebrate all the milestones and I hope their are many more to come. ~ Jade {sourburst}

First of all congratulations to 300 K. A great achievement and another milestone for this board I am happy to share with you all. I’ve been an Emilia fan since I saw her in Game of Thrones. Dany is one of the most powerful television personalities to embrace our screens for a long time*and Emilia is playing this role with so much elegance and depth, it’s breathtaking. I can’t say often enough how proud and happy I am to be part of this fandom and part of this board. I also adored her as Lou Clark in Me Before You and I can’t wait for Star Wars next year. Until then I wish us all a happy posting time together and many more events we can celebrate here together. ~ Nicki {powerfully}

300 K already! Time is flying by! I want to take a Moment to thank you all for making this Board a special place for me. Especially thanks to Markus our Mod for being a dedicated Mod and member of this Board and taking care of our “Baby”. This Board and its members grew to me over the Years and this makes it so easy to post here. Many of us multiship but we love to hear each other’s thoughts and I always feel save with expressing my opinions. This Board is kind and welcoming and it’s so much fun to post and share our thoughts with each other. The atmosphere has always and will always be very comforting and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who makes this possible daily! ~ Vicky {SongIceFire}

wow we did it again! congrats to 300 K, amazing! i love this board so much, i am here daily and i feel like this board is a part of me now. i adore posting with you guys and special thanks at our one and only mod Markus who is doing a terrific job here! can’t wait to celebrate many more events and highlights with you guys and until then cheers to us ~ Tina {LxieGrey}

Emilia Clarke stole my hearts when she first took the screen as Daenerys Targaryen. She’s a strong, powerful woman with a big heart. And while I grew to love Dany it became clear that the actress underneath the platinum blonde wig was an undoubtable talent, destined for even greater things, following a path to success as her character follows a path to the Iron Throne. To share my love with kind fellows who feel the same about Emilia as me is something I appreciate very much and that’s why I am grateful to know this board and be a part of it. Happy 300 K to our Emilia Clarke board! ~ {Loki92}

I love the Emilia board because of the friendships I have made with my fellow board members and it is a positive environment for everyone posting in I also love all the news, pictures, artwork, gifs, icons, videos, links, and spoilers that come with the board. ~ Norman {Firecrest}

I love this board because there are so many nice people here that share the same interests. I cannot really talk to people in real life about Game Of Thrones, Dany or Dany/Jorah the way I want to so that's why it's great to have this board where I can discuss more freely. The people here are genuinely nice and we always care about each other. Despite the fact that I do not have the time to post here so much I still feel welcome every time I do. Thank you all on this board and especially our wonderful mods for doing a great job with it! Hopefully the Emilia board can stay alive for a long time in the future ~ Julia {Arawen}

Being a Moderator for this board is an honor to me and I want to thank every poster in here who makes this board a wonderful experience and place for me. Without you guys the board wouldn’t be such a beautiful thing as it is now. It’s a joy here and I enjoy every single second of it. Here is to many more milestones to come ~ Markus {Movies}

Icons

by sourburst

by LxieGrey

by MysteryXX

Credits

Opening banner: sourburst
Banner: MysteryXX

EC | ADC

Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG WE DID IT

the OP looks amazing!

congrats everyone and i love being here with all of you!
Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks everyone who is a part of the board and for the submissions for the OP

EC | ADC

Old 07-24-2017, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

Yay for us Love the OP and everybody's contributions

Icon: Si_Crazy
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

Congratulations on an incredible milestone, lovely people! Beautiful banners and words by all. Enjoy your celebration.

you're lovely
never change
hedawanheda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks a lot everyone

EC | ADC

Old 07-24-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amazing! Congrats everyone!
Old 07-24-2017, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Jade, also for your great contribution for the OP

EC | ADC

Old 07-24-2017, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well done guys on 300k. Awesome milestone
Old 07-24-2017, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Diana

EC | ADC

Old 07-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can you believe it? It's amazing. I never stopped posting here and this board is my all-time favorite. Thanks to everyone who makes this possible

And the OP is gorgeous!
Old 07-24-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

read through all the testimonials, very nice words
Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations to our amazing board
MysteryXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats on 300K!