♔ 100,000 posts celebration ♔

by sourburst

I c o n s

by MysteryXX

by LxieGrey

by powerfully

by sourburst

by cap'n cook

roles that have been announced since the last celebration . . .
Terminator Genesis (as Sarah Connor)

The fifth instalment in the Terminator series.
Voice from the Stone (as nurse)

It centers on a nurse who is helping a boy through the trauma of his mother’s sudden death. As she works with the troubled child, she becomes ensnared by a malevolent force inside the family’s castle.
Go Down Together (as Bonnie Parker)

A revisionist take on the legend of Clyde Barrow and femme fatale Bonnie Parker, young lovers who left at least seven bodies in their wake as they robbed banks throughout the Depression-era South.
The Guns of August (unknown role)

It will trace the first month of World War I, “thirty days in the summer of 1914 that determined the course of the conflict, the century, and ultimately our present world.”

Last edited by King of Cool; 07-09-2014 at 10:29 AM
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What do you want to see happen with Dany in GoT in the following storylines? I love this question, it allows my imagination to run wild

Well first of all i would of course love to see her on the Throne, but there is some loose ends to tie up before it feels natural for it to happen. She needs to tame her dragons. They are going wild right now, and it would feel wrong for her to conquer Westeros without them. I would love to see Jorah return to Dany's good side and now that Tyrion is heading to Essos it would of course be an amazing idea for him to meet up with Dany and enter her service.

Once she returns to the throne i would love for her to journey north and play a key role in a battle against the White Walkers. Melisandre has found the wrong Chosen One. Dany is so obviously the Azor Ahai that it's not even funny

And last but not least, i would love for her to meet Jon while battling the White Walkers, fall in love with him and release him from the Nights Watch.

What's your favorite newly announced role of Emiila? Probably Terminator. I'm a sucker for the movies and Arnie already, so it'll be really nice to see Emilia's take on the role of Sarah Connor. Plus Lena will be able to give her tips, which is awesome

Describe your dream role for Emilia to do in the future: I would actually love to see her on a sitcom. Going on all her interviews Emilia has an awesome, goofy sense of humour and i think a lead role on a sitcom would be perfect for her.

What do you want to see happen with Dany in GoT in the following storylines? Getting on the Iron Throne, ruling as a Queen, kicking some serious butt like House Frey and Lannister and uniting with the Starks and Tyrion. Before this happens she should control Essos too and bring peace and liberty to all free cities. Then saving the North with her Dragons and a huge Dracarys for the Wildlings. Meeeting Jon there and travelling to King’s Landing where she stays and rules. House Targaryen for the win!

What's your favorite newly announced role of Emilia? Terminator!!! I can’t wait to see Emilia in an action movie, shooting and kicking around and being as badass as the Mother of Dragons in season 3. This will be awesome!

Describe your dream role for Emilia to do in the future: I’d like to see her in a really bad role, as a villain or gangster. The one who fights against the hero but without that person a hero wouldn’t exist. Maybe a bad girl in James Bond or the antagonist in a thriller. Could also be a psycho role. Anyway I want her to be evil like we’ve never seen before.

What do you want to see happen with Dany in GoT in the following storylines?
I want her to work out a way to tame her dragons and fly to King's Landing and get the Throne! I'm really hoping there's a Dany/Jaime confrontation about the fact he killed her father. I also really want to see an alliance/friendship with Tyrion and maybe more with Jon, and some major Dany/Arya bonding.

What's your favorite newly announced role of Emilia? Bonnie & Clyde because we finally get to see her play a bad guy, plus she's acting with Nicholas Hoult who I've loved since season 1 of Skins so it's like a dream come true!

Describe your dream role for Emilia to do in the future: My dream role would be something in Star Wars! Also I want her to do some horror, something bloody and gory where she can be psychotic.

What do you want to see happen with Dany in GoT in the following storylines? My personal view is that Dany will become Queen of Westeros. I want to see Dany sit the Iron Throne and no one else. It seems to me it is her destiny. Her ultimate aim would be travelling to Westeros and conquer it with her Dragons and the Unsullied. The Lannister dynasty will be finally over and Dany will be loved by her people and the new folk because she truly cares for them and does her best to protect them. And then she will be the best ruler over the Seven Kingdoms. Of course she should take Ser Jorah back as her advicer and maybe together with Ser Barristan he becomes a Dragon Rider. Plus an alliance with Tyrion and Varys would be wise. Anyway I’d like to see this happen and in the very end her sitting on the Iron Throne.

What's your favorite newly announced role of Emilia? Tough one, I’m excited for every movie but mostly for Bonnie & Clyde because she and Nicholas Hoult will make the perfect Team and kick some asses. Also seeing her as a criminal really interests me.

Describe your dream role for Emilia to do in the future: My dream role for her in the future would be another lead role in a TV Series. Could be a supernatural Woman (witch, vampire) in a Fantasy Series or maybe in a Sitcom. Also I want her to see in a Comedy so badly because Emilia has a great sense of humor and can’t stop laughing anyway

What do you want to see happen with Dany in GoT in the following storylines? She is the best character in GOT, and I want her storyline to be the best, too. She is strong, smart, merciful and judicious. She is the one who deserves to sit on Iron Trone and rule the Seven Kingdoms. I want to see that she goes to Westeros with her dragons, and ride them, and take what she is her. And I want to see her finding the true love.

What's your favorite newly announced role of Emiila (Terminator, Bonnie & Clyde, The Guns of August) Terminator! I'm sure she does a great job as Sara Connor and I'm really exicted to see her. Emilia with guns, it's amazing to dream it.

Describe your dream role for Emilia to do in the future: I'd love to see her as a villain. No doubt that she is an amazing actress and she does great job in any role, but I especially wonder how she will do as a villain.

What do you want to see happen with Dany in GoT in the following storylines? when everything is handled in Essos i want her to go first to the wall and fighting in that battle ice against fire. then she and Jon fell in love with each other, picking up the Stark kids on their way to King’s Landing and ruling as King and Queen there. also i want Dany to interact with the Lannisters and many other awesome characters like Brienne, Stannis, Arya and so on. but my ultimate aim for her would be happiness even if this means her not being on the throne. at any case she has to survive and be free together with her dragons.

What's your favorite newly announced role of Emilia? i’m looking forward to see her with great stars in Terminator on the big screen as the badass strong woman Sara Connor and also in the iconic role as Bonnie together with Nicholas Hoult in Bonnie & Clyde. but most of all i can’t wait her acting besides Helena Bonham Carter and Charles Dance in The Gungs of August. seeing Emilia and Helena in one movie can’t be more epic and beside Emilia fits in this genre very well and it will be interesting to see her in a dramatic challenging role.

Describe your dream role for Emilia to do in the future oh my gosh, too many that’s for sure. mostly maybe seeing her as a villain in a fantasy movie or series. also a romantic comedy movie would be nice because Emilia’s smile is beyond any description

What do you want to see happen with Daenery's in Game of Thrones in the following storylines? Well I've read the books so I already know, but I guess I hope I see what happens in the books.

What's your favorite newly announced role of Emiila? Terminator

Describe your dream role for Emilia to do in the future: I'd love to see her on a campaign for either Lancome or Chanel. Advertising the make-up and perfumes like Keira Knightley and Emma Watson have. All three are very angelic.

by baelfire24

by MysteryXX

by MysteryXX

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

first of all: i'm so proud of everyone 100 K what a milestone!!!

Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The OP's are really great. You guys keep doing better and better at every celebration

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Congratulations on the amazing milestone!

Posted about this on Facebook, Tumblr and Livejournal.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^Thank you

And YAY! I noticed that the second OP was still "invisible" so I...visibleid it I don't know the word

I'm so proud of everyone, this is so awesome, and in less than 1 year I love you all
Old 07-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the OP so much! Congrats everyone! It has been truely fun!
Old 07-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap'n cook (View Post)
^Thank you

And YAY! I noticed that the second OP was still "invisible" so I...visibleid it I don't know the word

I'm so proud of everyone, this is so awesome, and in less than 1 year I love you all
Oh, so Tina was actually right

Well i could see it, so i didn't know what she was talking about

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 07-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh wow the OP is just stunning Very incredible!
I'm so proud we reached the milestone in less than a year
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Love the OP!

Congrats on the milestone.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

YESSSS!!! We did it!

OP looks stunning!
Old 07-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can either you or Markus choose another icon Mia?

It's very confusing when two posters have the same icon

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 07-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll choose another one
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations to this milestone The OP looks very stunning with the wallpapers and the icons
Loki92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

It shouldn't matter if anyone has the same icon. We're free to choose what icon we love