Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2019, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

this was a great episode; the early stuff was interesting and nicely reminded us of what various characters were up to… however all that is overshadowed by the events at the wedding. Jack Gleeson fine performance as the odious King Joffrey made him one of TVs greatest villains….
Old 03-17-2019, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Saw 4x10, that sword fight between the hound and brienne was good, they really strong. But i think the best fighter in the whole got world in terms of skills and speed was oberyn (if only he acted less stupid). I think he could've beated euron, drogo, tormund, jon, two handed jaime, jorah or barristan.

Ther scene with Tyrion in the end where he (as typcial for a lannister) pays his depths was very powerful. He owed shae and his father revenge.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i remember 4x10 was a great episode but some in between were not so good. nevertheless i really liked 4x02.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i remember 4x10 was a great episode but some in between were not so good. nevertheless i really liked 4x02.
4x08 was annoying, ooc dany, weird arya and stupid oberyn.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah i also got this "meh" feeling after watching.

another thought to 4x02: Olenna's thought process through the entire wedding is visible on her face: i'm gonna kill this little piece of ****.

Bran touched the weirwood tree and sees the same snow-covered Red Keep that Dany saw, right? i completely forgot this scene. when Dany saw it she was reaching out to touch it, then got called "beyond the wall" where she reunited with Drogo. i thought it meant she'll die before securing the throne, but now i'm once again leaning back towards there being no throne at all by the end of the series. and that she will survive hopefully of course.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Yea, I thought the same thing as you: that Dany will get close to the throne but never secure it. But it could also mean there will be no throne by the end. I do think it means the army of the dead will reach King's Landing, and we'll eventually see an abandoned, ruined, Red Keep with snow falling over the throne.

Also this is the scene where Lady Olenna is poisoning the necklace. The way Joffrey delights in hurting and demeaning Sansa and Tyrion... makes me a little bit glad to know what's coming. I really like the zoom on Olenna's face when septon said something like "cursed be he who sets them apart", really nice detail.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

her face is also shown when Tyrion picks up the wine goblet to hand it over to Joffery for the last time (she seemed almost satisfied that her plan is going to get executed)
Old 03-17-2019, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Well shouldn‘t the night king be defeated in the battle of winterfell? I rather see dany with drogon burning down the red keep when attacking kingslanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
her face is also shown when Tyrion picks up the wine goblet to hand it over to Joffery for the last time (she seemed almost satisfied that her plan is going to get executed)
Not just her plan. Littlefinger planned it with her.
Old 03-18-2019, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i can see so many things happening...
Old 03-18-2019, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

4x03 Breaker of Chains

What do you think is the best line/s of dialogue from the episode?
Who do you find the most sympathetic character in the episode?
Have your feelings changed re: the episode from when you first watched it? If so, how?
Other opinions?

EC | ADC

Old 03-18-2019, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Lol sansa is really not smart when sending brienne away only to stay with littlefinger who then "sells" her to ramsey.
Old 03-18-2019, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Last edited by Arrakis; 03-18-2019 at 10:55 PM
Old 03-19-2019, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

nope not at all. she was still very young and naive. her grow started in season 6.
Old 03-19-2019, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She is a slow learner, but she learnt

EC | ADC

Old 03-19-2019, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that quote was really great!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread