Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I've read it again a few days again, after having the confirmation about Sam and Emilia and it's totally different when you can put face on caracters. Makes it even more enjoyable the second time around.

They might go with a british actress for Lou's sister though...

Patrick is a caracter that you love to hate. He's such a jackass. The all "I'm a personal trainer but I know all there is to know about disabled people" thing...ugh!

I can't wait to read your thoughts on the book once you're done.

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 09-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Melody} (View Post)
I feel like I should read the book.
After all the comments in here I feel the same

Old 09-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I finished it Whyyyy.

this is not okay I don't know how I'm gonna get through this in movie form.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

You must be an emotional wreck right now?

Soooooo? How was it? Tell us all about it? What did you like? What did you hate? Do you think Sam and Emilia will nail it?

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 09-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like sleeping and crying for like a month

Sam and Emilia will completely nail this! I could picture them so perfectly in every scene. I just can't wait to see this, even though it'll be 10 times more depressing onscreen with their amazing acting.

What I liked...well first off Lou, who is so original and different and I literally felt everything she was saying and I always had the same opinions as hers about most things so I loved her POV. Will, too, obviously, even though I wanted to smack him sometimes, I understood his choices I remember watching a documentary about assisted suicide last year, and as depressing as it was to watch those people die with their families around them, you could see the relief and understand why. I love that the author managed to bring in such a tense and heavy subject into a love story.

Lou/Will is just Their moments at the wedding, and at the beach, or just the ones when they're looking at each other saying nothing So beautiful.

All characters served a purpose, even the annoying ones. Patrick's realisation of her feelings/commitment to Will was great. Katrina made me want to punch a wall more than once, but at the end of the day her relationship with Lou was beautiful, too, and I loved her especially by the end, when she was driving Lou to the airport.

Spoiler:

Overall, amazing book from start to finish. I desperately need a drink though.

By the way, I'm trying to make some gif manips of Emilia and Sam to make it look like the beach scene. I hope I manage, if I do I'll post it here
Old 09-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Reading you, it's like feeling it all again....

Weeks after this book, I'm still reflecting on it. I simply was not ready, emotionally or otherwise, to understand the message of this book. I'm still not and I am constantly wondering how it could have been different. I'm not ready to accept what this book is saying and for that, for the range of emotions it made me feel, for the laughter it provided me throughout, and even for the ugly cry I did for hours at the end, I am in love with this book.

Oh and Lou's parents are my heroes LOL

Nathan is also one of my favorites in this book. He takes care of Will, has done for 2 years but succeeded to develop a real and sincere friendship with him. Will is his friend, he doesn't want to see it end like this, he agress to help Lou but at the same time and because he loves Will, he's ready to let him go and accept the choice he made. Amazing kiwi friend!

Can't wait to see your manips.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 09-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh yeah I love Nathan, too! His friendship with Will was great, and with Lou, too. Scenes with the three of them together were always fun.

I didn't succeed too much but at least it's something~

โ€˜Youโ€ฆ.are something else, Clark.โ€™

I did the only thing I could think of. I leant forward, and I placed my lips on his. He hesitated, just for a moment, and then he kissed me. And just for a moment I forgot everything - the million and one reasons I shouldnโ€™t, my fears, the reason we were here. I kissed him, breathing in the scent of his skin, feeling his soft hair under my fingertips, and when he kissed me back all of this vanished and it was just Will and me, on an island in the middle of nowhere, under a thousand twinkling stars.

And then he pulled back. โ€˜Iโ€ฆIโ€™m sorry. No-โ€˜

tumblr link

I'm attempting one with the scene before they go to the wedding, when she's trying on dresses.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Keep them coming....

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 09-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMFG those gifs
Old 09-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yay reactions God it's so hard finding good Emilia scenes to use because all the high quality ones I find are GoT ones and she's blonde there It's basically just Spike Island I can use and there's not that many to choose from. I got lucky with Sam because there's a trailer of one of his movies where there's a beach scene and a scene with a girl who's getting ready next to him which might be usable for the one I'm working on now. Still. Can we please have the movie now instead of next year

ETA: Here it is~

He waited just a few seconds before he said it, as if it actually gave him some pleasure to surprise me.

โ€˜Weโ€™re going to a wedding.โ€™

tumblr link
Old 09-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Maybe you could find some of her in Triassic Attack or Shackled?

Yaeh, it's Sam's new movie with Lily Collins Love, Rosie. There is also a new movie coming out with him The Riot Club , I've seen the trailer and you could make some great gifs with it.

Man, just seeing these with Sam and Emilia....I need the movie NOW!

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 09-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll try those suggestions! I wonder how long it'll take before we get anything I mean if the movie is set for August (right?)...how long do you think they'll take shooting? Maybe like 6 months before?
Old 09-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Honestly the timeline of Emilia's projects are a mysteries to me. She has so much projects that I don't even know when she'll find time to do everything. My guess is January/February 2015 is when they'll start filming. They're still in the process of casting right now.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 09-13-2014, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tar we could add your self made gif set to the OP
it's so beautiful, thanks so much for doing it!

i'll continue reading today cause my friend is a book nerd and sometimes we sit there and everyone is reading his book. and btw she also read Me Before You and is thrilled by me reading it.
i've read the half of the book now and guess the other half will be very tough *preparing myself*
Old 09-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Gifs are heartbreaking already and make me want to see Sam and Emilia NOW!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread