Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2019, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

True drogo was abusive towards dany and cersei was (emotionally) abusive towards jaime. But jon and dany have mutual respect.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and that's the big difference.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Indeed.
Old 01-19-2019, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

I always shipped them even before finding out they are related.
Old 01-19-2019, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I wanted to ship them, but never really wanted to put my hopes too high about them becoming a couple, or even meeting at all.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now the dreams became real
Old 01-21-2019, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What will come of Jon and Daenerys?

Fate 1: Daenerys dies in childbirth and Jon rules

Out of all the fates here this is sadly the one I think will come to pass. Though it would be pretty ****ty for Dany’s character to go through all that just to end like that. But I do recall reading that GRRM said the end will be bitter sweet. Imagine Jon sitting on the Iron Throne, holding his child; recalling his and Dany’s story to the child - that the entire series has been Jon telling his child it. That Jon will raise a mother less child, much like himself. That it would end sweet, but bitter.

Fate 2: Jon and Daenerys end up on the Iron Throne and rule together

While this fate would be nice, and I would like it, it does seem a little too happy for Game of Thrones/ASOIAF. Though there are extensions to this one;

Extension 1 - Jon and Dany rule, but implement a new governing style. Dany successfully “breaks the wheel” and they have it so all the kingdoms are independent but still under one government. Sort of like how Australia is independent; has its own laws and way of life, but still under the umbrella of the British monarchy.

Extension 2 - The Iron Throne could be moved from King’s Landing and a new capital set up in the Neck, between the North and South. So that Jon and rule the independent North and Dany can rule the South. Again.. a little too happy, and a bit too far fetched ahaha.

Fate 3: Targ Bowl

That the Night King and the White Walkers aren’t the final battle and are defeated in Episode 3 or 4. It then goes into a war between Jon and Dany for the Throne; Dany on Drogo, Jon on Rhaegal, and they both kill each other in battle - leaving the realm in chaos; showing that there is never really a true end to war and conflict, no matter who is in charge. You see, I would both hate and like this. For one I would hate it because it wouldn’t really make sense, and I would hate to see these two battle… but I have always wanted to see a Dance of Dragons live action and this would be the closest thing to it.
credit: https://anything-but-stydia.tumblr.c...ve-is-mine-its
Old 01-21-2019, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Definitely want fate 2 to happen and I can say fate 3 won't since Jon and Dany won't fight each other over the Throne. They love each other.

EC | ADC

Old 01-21-2019, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fate 3 won't happen. Why? Simply because how the last scene between Jon and Daenerys is all about realizations and how overwhelming it is for both of them. Based on his history I don't think Jon has any finesse when it comes to the ladies, so he's just going at it with Dany, and that moment he stops and looks down at her it's that coming to, of finally understanding, that this is where he's suppose to be.

Dany trusting a man enough to actually pin her down, looking into his eyes, and realizing that whatever she thought of him, whatever misconstrued notion of love she held before that this moment, these feelings, this is what it's suppose to be. That as a woman who's had to use sex and appeal to outmaneuver her adversaries, that sex is not only power, but it is love, and it is with this man named Jon Snow.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can only agree with everything you have written.

EC | ADC

Old 01-21-2019, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

The first one could theoretically happen. Either way the night king will be defeated in episode 3, I'm pretty sure about that, simply bc in ep 5 there will be another battle and we know cersei will bring in the golden company to make up for the loss of most of the lannister army to the unsullied and dany's dragons. So the last big battle will be for kings landing between the lannister/greyjoy/golden company alliance and the Stark/Targaryen(dotraki and unsullied)/Arryn alliance and I can see that at least one dragon will be involved and help burn the walls of kings landing.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Fate 2 needs to happen! I can't see Dany and Jon fighting, they love each other. And Fate 1 would be so disappointing.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

exactly, 100% agree on that.
Old 01-26-2019, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know with which fate I'd be more disappointed: #1 or #3?

EC | ADC

Old 01-26-2019, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I don't know with which fate I'd be more disappointed: #1 or #3?
3 for sure.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread