Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2017, 08:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippers11 (View Post)
You would have to be delusional at this point if you can’t see that Jon and Dany are destine for each other. There is no other explaination that would justify not seeing whats happening right in our faces. Now let’s jump straight into what happen and what it means going forward.

Daenerys scene with Mel was one of the highlights of the episode for me. Mel tells Dany the Long Night is coming and only the Prince that was Promised can bring forth the dawn. “I believe you have a role to play. And so does another. The King in the North. Jon Snow.” Tyrion replies, “Jon Snow. Ned Starks bastard.” At that point Dany was intrigued. When Mel start telling Dany about some of the things Jon has done in the North think that boost her interest. Tyrion really sealed the deal by telling Dany that he likes Jon Snow and trusted him. And that Jon will be a valuable ally and has even more reasons hate Cersi than she does. Now meeting Jon is one of her top priorities. With most of her allies getting butchered or taken captive by Euron Greyjoy and Lady Olenna will dead soon. Dany is going to need an ally more than ever and destiny has brought her Jon Snow.

Jon scenes we’re all about Dany. When Jon got that letter from Tyrion I think he knew that going to meet with Dany was the right thing. He knew it wasn’t a trick. He knows that they don’t have enough men to have any chance of defeating the Night King. The right choice was to meet with Dany. He brushed it off because he knew the backlash he would get. But when he got that letter from Sam telling him that he can find all the dragon glass they need at Dragonstone. He had no other choice at that point. He had to go and see her.

Jon’s scene at Winterfel with the northern and Vale lords was my favorite scene of the episode. Jon was getting it from everybody. He had Sansa and Lord Royce double teaming him. Lady Mormont and Lord Glover took some shots at him. But Jon was assertive once again and sure of himself. When told Sansa, “Daenerys is a queen. It’s going to take a king to convince her. It has to be me.” I nearly fell out.

Jon and Dany are being pulled together by circumstance. If there is a Lord of Light he’s pulling these two together. Right now Jon needs a massive force, dragon glass, and dragons. Dany has everything that he needs. She’ll needs to form a long term alliance. With Yara gone, the Sand Snakes dead, and Lady Olenna coming to an end pretty soon. Dany won’t have any allies left and the only good alliance left to be made is with the North. Both of them have to same common enemies even if Dany doesn’t know it yet. Not to mention both of them are young and unwed. Can things fall in place any better?

In the next few episodes I expect things to really start coming together with Jonerys. I dont expect everything to run smoothly at first. Coming into the meeting they both have different expectations. She wants him to bend the knee. He wants her to help him with the WW. Her focus is on taking the Iron Throne. His focus is on defending the Realm. But whatever there differences we should expect to see an immediate mutual attraction. Whatever might stand between them will be swept away over the course of the season.
1st Why does Dany hate Cersei so much? Is it on behalf of Tyrion?Or did I miss it?
2nd I was reading the unsullied recap for ep 2 and I suspect that the recapper is a Jonsa fan and her prediction had me shook and also at a point where I could see what the potential bittersweet ending would be.

So her whole thing is that a)Jon and Sansa bicker like Ned and Catlyn b) when he discovers he's true ancestry as a Targ and because the North loathes the Targ so much, Sansa will be queen c) But because Jon loves the North so much and wants/needs allies to fight the long night together especially in the North, he will marry Sansa to unite the 2 houses d) that's when I stopped

And I was like this bih cray but what if that is the twist and it occurred to me that the bitter-sweetness of the ending maybe that Jon does indeed fall in love with Dany but then finds out they're related and therefore an alliance with her would be meaningless without the North, so he marries Sansa for the sake of the realm (& getting buy in from the northern houses) and thus forsaking his love for Dany to fight the white walkers and save the kingdom. On the upside, Sansa can be the Nissa Nissa equivalent and die so the sword can be forged
Old 07-26-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

to be honest, Jonsa will never happen. seriously, they won't. cause 1) they see each other as siblings ONLY and 2) they are related. more related than Jonaerys. but that's not the only reason. Jon and Sansa GREW UP as siblings and then marrying each other would be much worse cause they SEE each other as brother and sister. nope, no way Jonsa is happening. don't get me wrong i like them as siblings and i ship family Stark as a family but nothing more and Jonsa would be just...ew now. Jonaerys is the real deal and everyone knows this. and those Jonsa theories make me actually laugh

all i wanna say is. we don't need to worry about Jonsa at all. i more worry about Jon and Dany surviving. i know they will make it to the end, i just don't want one of them to die in the series finale. that is my bigger fear than Jon and Sansa suddenly developing feelings out of nowhere.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jonsa is fantasy. Jonaerys is the real thing.

EC | ADC

Old 07-26-2017, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

and it will happen guys! next episode. i predict best ratings for GOT ever!
Old 07-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

winterhell

EC | ADC

Fan Forum Legend

Fan Forum Legend

The King and Queen are meeting finally.

EC | ADC

Old 07-26-2017, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
As Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, he allowed
the wildlings south of The Wall to protect them from
grave danger. As King in the North he has united those
wildlings with the Northern houses so together they may
face their common enemy. Summon Jon Snow.

Source: queenydaenerys

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
^ everything you said. the Melisandre scene was so telling. the whole episode build Jon/Dany up and it is clear they will feel attracted to each other. not only because those two make great rulers side by side but also because all the parallels, their character traits, their destiny, their sense of justice and ruling, everything fits together. it makes no sense for them not getting together.
I have always thought that the Song of Ice and Fire was their story. Daenerys is Jon's destiny and he is hers. This Sunday we're going to see an immediate mutual attraction. Daenerys will have a private scene with Jon where she gets deep. She's going to tell him somethings she hasn't told anyone else. This is just the beginning. Their relationship will grow stronger with each episode. In episode six is when they are going to fall in love. The love is already going to be there. In that episode it's going to be a scene where Daenerys and Jon will spell that out to the audience. I have tons of posts on Tumblr talking about what I think will happen in season 8. One thing I know for sure is Jonerys will be heavily feature in all six episodes.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tina i love those arts so much!
Old 07-28-2017, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The gif below is awesmoe

And welcome all posters I think we are having the best time in here

EC | ADC

Old 07-28-2017, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Soon we have 7x03. THE BIG ONE – I cannot wait for this! It took 62 episodes for them to say each other's name and now they are finally meeting.These two characters have been the furthest away from each other geographically, but their stories have mirrored each other so beautifully. And it is fitting that the last two Targaryens meet on Dragonstone.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

King Jaehaerys once told me that madness
and greatness are two sides of the same coin.

Source: jondaenerysdaily

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-28-2017, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

great gif set
Old 07-29-2017, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can barely contain my excitement
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top