Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am ready for the real deal, but that fan art is dope tho!
Old 12-03-2016, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

look at that art how amazing!

guys that scene at the beach...do you think that is their only scene?
Old 12-03-2016, 05:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
look at that art how amazing!

guys that scene at the beach...do you think that is their only scene?
there is more than one beach scene between them. Also lets not forget the scene where Jon is going down the stairs to speak with Dany another thing to remember there r interior scenes as well.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmickey (View Post)
there is more than one beach scene between them. Also lets not forget the scene where Jon is going down the stairs to speak with Dany another thing to remember there r interior scenes as well.
Those have to be at least two episodes of Jon and Dany?
Old 12-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

5 episodes of Jon and Dany. Plenty of time to bond. It's a good stuff.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
5 episodes of Jon and Dany. Plenty of time to bond. It's a good stuff.
Wish there were the standard 10 episodes, I feel robbed that in a potentially D+J filled season we're only getting 7 eps
But the fan art is going to be fire!!!
*screams into sleeve*
Old 12-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

credit: Theirs is the Song of Ice & Fire
Old 12-04-2016, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Them both on the Iron Throne is exactly how I wanted the show to end since I began watching the very first season.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
Wish there were the standard 10 episodes, I feel robbed that in a potentially D+J filled season we're only getting 7 eps
But the fan art is going to be fire!!!
*screams into sleeve*
I see positives. They'll have pretty much same amount scenee whether it would be 10 or 7 episodes. They want to include same content and these two are main characters. They'd always gonna have a proper time to bond. In fact in 7 episodes we'll get their scenes put together not just one scene this episode, and then the other in other. It would be more cohesive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki92 (View Post)
Them both on the Iron Throne is exactly how I wanted the show to end since I began watching the very first season.
I don't and you know why? Well, Iron Throne is a not a place for Jon especially. Look how it worked out for previous owners. But given who is writing this story, I'd say Jon and Dany on the Iron Throne is highly unlikely.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
I see positives. They'll have pretty much same amount scenee whether it would be 10 or 7 episodes. They want to include same content and these two are main characters. They'd always gonna have a proper time to bond. In fact in 7 episodes we'll get their scenes put together not just one scene this episode, and then the other in other. It would be more cohesive.
I agree. They should have more scenes since they are two mains characters. Basically, everyone will have more screentimes in season 7 beacause all characters are reunited. I think there 's going to be 3 main places : King's Landing, Winterfell and
Spoiler:

Quote:
But given who is writing this story, I'd say Jon and Dany on the Iron Throne is highly unlikely.
I agree as well. I don't expect them both to survive. Especially Dany.

Tina, that manip is so well done !

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 12-05-2016, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really hope they both will survive in the end and get the Iron Throne but I think that won't happen because of one reason. It's too obvious (?) and sounds like too much of a happy end for a show like Game of Thrones.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think littlefinger will end up on the Iron throne hehehehehe but honestly my preference is Varys or a democracy because i think by the end all the "big"name families"of westeros will be wiped out leaving either a democracy in place or D+J =1 being groomed to take over. Oh and I hope between D+J they decide to say screw it and move to the Valyria or Dorne and raise 1 or more chirren and visit winterfell every xmas and easter holiday or whatever the equivalent thereof is in their world. But i suspect that might be a happy ending. Think Jon will die and then Dany will at childbirth and Arya and Gendry will raise their kid or Sansa with Tyrion or Bran.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Haha ! I imagined an ending once when both Dany and Jon die (Jon during the final battle and Dany in childbirth) and their kid is given to Sansa and Tyrion to look after as the heir to the throne. Except because of all the conspiracies to kill the kid, Arya stole it and left Needle instead (so Sansa get the message) and raise the kid in Bravos (probably in the house with the red door).

I think that Littlefinger is going to die and Varys doesn't want the throne for himself.

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake

Last edited by Ellfoy; 12-05-2016 at 12:23 PM
Old 12-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt! 😊

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-06-2016, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
I agree. They should have more scenes since they are two mains characters. Basically, everyone will have more screentimes in season 7 beacause all characters are reunited. I think there 's going to be 3 main places : King's Landing, Winterfell and
Spoiler:
And the Wall. I think the Wall and the White Walkers will play an important role in season 7 as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread