Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2016, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just wanted to say I also trust WOTW a way more than DailyMail or other "news" reportage pages. WOTW is often very right with theories and speculations.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

when we have a bit more spoilers we can maybe say more.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Though I think you guys have a great discussion in here going on
Old 10-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Kit is in Belfast filming isn't he?
Old 10-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Theory 1: King in the North and Mother of Dragons meeting

So, I have a strong feeling that Daenerys will loose the battle with Queen Cersei: David Benioff & Dan Weiss hinted in interview that something will get wrong with Dany’ team. Furthermore, Daenerys being victorious in this battle is an extremely obvious thing. But we know that Game of Thrones is not obvious.

Then, if Queen of Dragons fails the war with Cersei, Westeros will become very dangerous for her. And she will have got only 2 variants. The first variant is returning to Meereen. However, this development of events is illogical for the plot. So, there is the one way for Dany - to ask the King in the North for the political asylum. Jon has no reasons to consider Dany as an enemy, then they can become allies. And lovers. In the last case, Daenerys has a big chance to become Jon’s Nissa Nissa.
by Snow & Dragon

what do you guys think of that?
Old 10-05-2016, 02:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Kit is in Belfast filming isn't he?
Last I heard he's filming, but I'm not sure whether it's in Belfast or some other Northern Ireland location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)

by Snow & Dragon

what do you guys think of that?
I suppose Dany will have a difficult fight on her hands with Cersei (especially if the latter joins forces with Euron) but I think she will come out on top eventually, she won't lose the war. As for her turning to the North and Jon, I don't think that will happen until she's defeated Cersei and Euron.

Regarding the Nissa Nissa bit, I think it's possible she will sacrifice herself. She is the Fire to the Others' Ice, and I think to defeat one extreme the other extreme will have to perish too unfortunately. Furthermore her vision in the House of the Undying seemed to foreshadow that she won't get the throne (and will be reunited in the afterlife with Drogo and their son).

Last edited by TheSensibleOne; 10-05-2016 at 02:34 PM
Old 10-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's just hard for me to imagine Dany losing a battle against Cersei. she has dragons and a hell of an army. what does Cersei have? i find it a bit strange if she'd lose. on the other hand can she be queen so soon in season 7?
Old 10-06-2016, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's also hard for me to imagine how Cersei can beat Dany and how or why Dany would flee into the North. It's an interesting theory but I don't support it.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Source: girlwithapumpkintattoo

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-07-2016, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

nice art thanks for posting and welcome back
Old 10-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome art
Old 10-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSensibleOne (View Post)
Last I heard he's filming, but I'm not sure whether it's in Belfast or some other Northern Ireland location.

I suppose Dany will have a difficult fight on her hands with Cersei (especially if the latter joins forces with Euron) but I think she will come out on top eventually, she won't lose the war. As for her turning to the North and Jon, I don't think that will happen until she's defeated Cersei and Euron.

Regarding the Nissa Nissa bit, I think it's possible she will sacrifice herself. She is the Fire to the Others' Ice, and I think to defeat one extreme the other extreme will have to perish too unfortunately. Furthermore her vision in the House of the Undying seemed to foreshadow that she won't get the throne (and will be reunited in the afterlife with Drogo and their son).
I think the theory is alright even though it's some problems with it. A lot can go wrong at sea. If Euron attacks during a storm he can do a lot of damage to her fleet. Her dragons don't have riders. There not going to be as effective during a storm. At sea the Greyjoys can't be tested. So it possible that Euron can launch a surprise attack and crush a sizable portion of her fleet. If that happens it opens up multiple possibilities. Daenerys could get separated from her people and her dragons. She could lose a lot of men and need more to take Kings Landing. She could be forced to reach out for help. That is not out of the realm of possibility.

I think Lightbringer already exist. House Dayne's family sword Dawn is unlike any other. It's not Valyarn Steel, but it has similar properties. Just so happens the same sword was used to protect Jon and Lyanna. That sword has a lot of history and importance. I don't think we need any Nissa Nissa moment.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSensibleOne (View Post)

You might onto something. She might die or might found a new family. I agree with that she'll win but do not want another war with the North. So alliance makes sense.

Drogo was Dany's Nissa Nissa person she loved the most in her life. She literally waked dragons from stone and they're breathing fire. People look to sword to be Lightbringer but dragons are way more fitting to be Lightbringer. Even from logical point of view one sword will hardly make a difference but three dragons representing literally Lightbringer, fire breathing dragons could be. Dany is most likely AAR, Jon might be PTWP. Two parts of the same prophecy too.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippers11 (View Post)
I think the theory is alright even though it's some problems with it. A lot can go wrong at sea. If Euron attacks during a storm he can do a lot of damage to her fleet. Her dragons don't have riders. There not going to be as effective during a storm. At sea the Greyjoys can't be tested. So it possible that Euron can launch a surprise attack and crush a sizable portion of her fleet. If that happens it opens up multiple possibilities. Daenerys could get separated from her people and her dragons. She could lose a lot of men and need more to take Kings Landing. She could be forced to reach out for help. That is not out of the realm of possibility.
good theory. i didn't really see Euron as a threat until now. he can maybe win against her if this is a sea battle. cause otherwise i can't see him doing any serious damage.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the art baelfire24
Closed Thread   Post New Thread