Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

GoT Season 4 Discussion #1

It's time for this thread now that season 4 is over A place to discuss Dany's scenes and everything else from season 4.

To start things off, I thought of a few questions that can get discussion going~

Favorite Dany scene in S4:
Least favorite Dany scene in S4:
Favorite scene of other characters in S4:
Least favorite scene of other characters in S4:
Favorite episode overall in S4:
Least favorite episode overall in S4:
Favorite friendship in S4:
Favorite romantic relationship in S4:

GO
Old 06-17-2014, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

very great idea
so let's go

Favorite Dany scene in S4: probably every scene in 4x03 but most of all her epic speech about freedom in front of the gates
Least favorite Dany scene in S4: i have none and maybe it should be chaining up her dragons but this scene was so touching and emotional that i don't consider it as bad.
Favorite scene of other characters in S4: Jaime/Cersei in 4x10
Least favorite scene of other characters in S4: everything with the Wildlings and Theon/Ramsay
Favorite episode overall in S4: 4x03
Least favorite episode overall in S4: 4x09
Favorite friendship in S4: Arya/Hound, Dany/Jorah, Jaime/Tyrion
Favorite romantic relationship in S4: Jaime/Cersei, Dany/Daario
Old 06-17-2014, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT I'll reply later when I have more time.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tina most of my answers are gonna be very similar to yours

Favorite Dany scene in S4: Her speech at the end of 4x03, I get chills just thinking about it
Least favorite Dany scene in S4: I guess the less enjoyable ones were the ones were she was just sitting down hearing complaints from people I felt bad for her and they were necessary, just not as entertaining as the other scenes
Favorite scene of other characters in S4: Jaime/Cersei in 4x10 and Tyrion's speech at the trial
Least favorite scene of other characters in S4: I'm torn on this one. I have immense rage for the Jaime raping Cersei scene but at the same time it has bits and pieces of one of my favorite book scenes ever so it's a love/hate relationship with the scene. And the Wildlings stuff for sure, I can't pinpoint a specific scene but the entire storyline was the least interesting to me
Least favorite episode overall in S4: It's a tie between 4x09 and 4x10, there were things I loved in both, and things I didn't. I think that if I had to watch one of them again it'd be 4x10 so I guess 4x09 would be my least favorite
Favorite friendship in S4: Jaime/Tyrion, Dany/Jorah, Dany/Missandei
Favorite romantic relationship in S4: Jaime/Cersei, Dany/Daario
Old 06-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite Dany scene in S4: That's easy, the end of 4x03 of course
Least favorite Dany scene in S4: The Dany scenes of 4x06 where the shepherd and Hizdahr Zo Loraq gets an audience with her
Favorite scene of other characters in S4: Tyrion's speech at the trial, The fight between the Mountain and Oberyn Martell, Oberyn telling Tyrion about when they first met (Tyrion was a baby), the scene where Tyrion kills Tywin, Jon goes to meet Mance Rayder and possibly kill him (I really liked season 4 )
Least favorite scene of other characters in S4: Definetely the scene with Jaime and Cersei in the Sept. It was handled SO much worse than in the books
Least favorite episode overall in S4: 4x04 no doubt. There was so many little things that just seemed odd or could have been done a lot better in that episode
Favorite friendship in S4: Jaime/Tyrion, Dany/Jorah, Brienne/Pod, The Hound/Arya
Favorite romantic relationship in S4: None

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor

Last edited by King of Cool; 06-18-2014 at 04:54 AM
Old 06-18-2014, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap'n cook (View Post)
Tina most of my answers are gonna be very similar to yours
we have pretty much the same taste

oh yes J/C in the church was also my least favourite moment. forgot to put this in my list or maybe i just suppressed this scene
Old 06-18-2014, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Favorite Dany scene in S4: 4x03 of course. It was an epic scene.
Least favorite Dany scene in S4: There is no special scene that is my least favorite.
Favorite scene of other characters in S4: Tyrion's speech at the trial, Arya's reaction when she found out that her aunt died (i'll always remember that laughing ), and the duel between Oberyn and the Mountin.
Least favorite scene of other characters in S4: Every Cercei scene.
Least favorite episode overall in S4: 4x09
Favorite friendship in S4: Dany/Missandei, Dany/Jorah, Jaime/Tyrion
Favorite romantic relationship in S4: Jon/Ygritte but it's only for their last moment in 4x09.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I could have listed a lot of other Cersei scenes as my least favourite too. I hate to say it around Tina and Tar, but Cersei the character is slowly getting closer and closer to Joffrey and Ramsey on my list of most disliked characters, it's getting that bad.

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 06-18-2014, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Cersei is a complicated character. It's hard to hate her and love her either. But in season 4, I mostly hated her, especially when she tried everything to blame Tyrion and send him to death. She is too hateful character to accept.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The only scene where i really enjoyed her in season 4, was when she talked with Oberyn about Myrcella

Up until season 4 i more loved to hate her, but during season 4 the love/hate relationship that i had with Cersei disappeared very quickly

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 06-18-2014, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

I love how much she cares about her children, but sometimes she goes too much and let her children (especially Joffrey) do any madness. She only cares about her children and Jaime which makes me annoying mostly. And despite her love for children, she is so far from being a good mother.

I think Cersei is a slave of power. There is no mercy inside of her. Her humanity is dying day by day. And that makes me dislike her so easily.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like her love for her children a lot more, if she was actually a good mother to them. I think one of the reasons why Myrcella and Tommen have turned out so much better than Joffrey up to this point is because Cersei have focused so much on Joffrey that they haven't had time to get any of her weird life-lessons about power being the most important thing in the world and that it's okay to screw anyone over in the pursuit of it.

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 06-18-2014, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

That's true. She was interested in Joffrey more than rest of her children. I remember her quote, she said to Joffrey. ''Everyone who isn't us is an enemy.'' She believes everyone is their enemy, and she poisons her children by that thought. She thinks there is so much love inside of her for her children and Jaime, but I think she doesn't truly love anybody, her love is deviant.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Cool (View Post)
I could have listed a lot of other Cersei scenes as my least favourite too. I hate to say it around Tina and Tar, but Cersei the character is slowly getting closer and closer to Joffrey and Ramsey on my list of most disliked characters, it's getting that bad.
it's no problem for us i guess because we know that Cersei isn't a favorite character in the fandom at all.
i also hated how she treated Jaime in the beginning and many other things she did this season.
but i still can't hate her. she just fascinates me. and i love Lena almost as much as i do with Emilia
maybe i'm not even objective anymore
Old 06-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Lena a lot too, don't get me wrong. She's amazing. Her character is just not

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Closed Thread   Post New Thread