Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2019, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

I don’t get why they recycled names. Aegon named one of his sons Aerys, but it was also his brother’s name. Rheagar used Aegon for both his sons. It’s kind of dumb.

Spoiler:

(Spoilers for A Knight if the Seven Kingdoms.)
Old 06-18-2019, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow!

Lauren Conrad Campaign Lauren Conrad Celebrity
Old 06-18-2019, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

It's so good. It's an antidote for all the Targ goodness we were denied. The show didn't acknowledge stuff that applies to the family in this book. I know the 1st book didn't either, but it was worth mentioning imo. Fire and Blood isn't really fiction persay. It tells you abut history, but it doesn't give the perspective or look into their dynasty. I feel like Dany has a lot of Egg in her. Viscerys is like Aerion and Thegal is like Baelor. IDK who Aerys is like, though. I didn't get enough from the portion involving everyone. Technically, it's Egg's story. He and Ser Duncan go off on random adventures and Bloodraven is mentioned a lot.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would make a great Spin off Storyline too.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

D&D balls wasn't big enough to handle an iconic house like this #fact

EC | ADC
icon → lg238
Old 06-18-2019, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

I like this pic and it would've been great. Actually even better if the starks would've been more accepting and we could've gotten a marriage of jon and dany to create house stargaryen.

Icon by ***

Last edited by lg238; 06-19-2019 at 09:09 AM
Old 06-19-2019, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such strong Characters. Such poor outcome.
Old 06-19-2019, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now we only love and respect Daenerys, Missandei and Grey Worm in this house.

EC | ADC
icon → lg238
Fan Forum Legend

all others have disappointed.
Fan Forum Star

Yes for real

EC | ADC
icon → lg238
Old 06-19-2019, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

It’s funny. The Starks are one of the only houses the Targs didn’t marry into. They married Baratheons, Greyjoy’s, Martells, Lannisters and I think Tyrells. Idk about Arryns or Tully’s.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Only Grey Worm is missing in this picture but I think he was her best man.

I adore how protective Grey Worm always was over Dany. I'm not just talking about him as the captain of the Unsullied protecting her from her adversaries, I'm also talking about how protective he was over who she lets into her life and inner circle.

He always had a healthy skepticism of Jorah, especially after it was revealed that he had betrayed Dany. It was the same with Tyrion. He never trusted Daario because people like Daario can never truly be trusted. And he distrusted Jon as well – maybe the only character in the entire show to distrust good ol' Jon Snow. Grey Worm had impeccable instincts and he was always keeping a watchful eye on the men Dany associated with. But this protectiveness was always platonic, which is what makes it so sweet. Grey Worm was never in love with Dany – unlike Jorah, Tyrion, Daario and Jon. He just genuinely wanted what was best for his queen and friend, and that is beautiful.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's too bad!

Lauren Conrad Campaign Lauren Conrad Celebrity
Old 06-20-2019, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Grey Worm was really amazing last season and just his entire character
Old 06-20-2019, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki92 (View Post)
Only Grey Worm is missing in this picture but I think he was her best man.

I adore how protective Grey Worm always was over Dany. I'm not just talking about him as the captain of the Unsullied protecting her from her adversaries, I'm also talking about how protective he was over who she lets into her life and inner circle.

He always had a healthy skepticism of Jorah, especially after it was revealed that he had betrayed Dany. It was the same with Tyrion. He never trusted Daario because people like Daario can never truly be trusted. And he distrusted Jon as well – maybe the only character in the entire show to distrust good ol' Jon Snow. Grey Worm had impeccable instincts and he was always keeping a watchful eye on the men Dany associated with. But this protectiveness was always platonic, which is what makes it so sweet. Grey Worm was never in love with Dany – unlike Jorah, Tyrion, Daario and Jon. He just genuinely wanted what was best for his queen and friend, and that is beautiful.
He should have avenged her. When no one was looking, he should have killed him. He could have killed Tyrion before his trial.

Seriously-The man lost everything. His love, his queen, his friends and some of his men. I would have been a killing machine. I mean, how the hell would they fight back? With what army? The Dothraki and the Unsullied should have just killed all of them. I mean, at this point, I don't give a ******. Yes, I liked some of the characters that lived, but Dany deserved justice.