Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

honestly i can't see Tyrion betraying Dany. also he is obviously not in love with her. we will find out the reason next season. maybe he thinks their relationship is too impulsive or goes too quickly.
and i am looking forward to a Tyrion/Jaime/Dany scene already!
Old 08-29-2017, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriesfeak (View Post)
I think that's wrong, Tyrion would never side with Cersei.

The reason behind this behavior is simple in my opinion. Tyrion doesn't think it's a good idea and isn't fond of their relationship. He sees problems coming.
Yep, I agree. I also cannot see him side with Cersei, if so then I will be very disappointed.

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 08-29-2017, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think tyrion minds about them though. He's often told Dany about how Jon feels for her
Old 08-29-2017, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I just think, she's such a clever Young woman and that she believed the witch so easily also I really hope she doesn't become pregnant immediatley.. first I doN't want that parallel with Cercei.. second I think it would be weird she didn't become pregnant by Daario but by Jon the first Thing
Daario might be the one not able to have children. She's only slept with him since Drogo.. I think? At least in the show.

Or the witch was right and certain conditions have to be met before she could have a living child.

Either way, she's definitely getting pregnant on the boat of love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawen (View Post)
I feel like Jon is relying too much on his emotions for Dany and do not think straight.
I know why people would think so, but I can't agree. I mean he does love her, but I think that he genuinely thinks she's going to be the best option for the 7 kingdoms. He knows this like other people do.

Thus far I think that he's been fairly true to himself and not been led by his feelings. Unless there's an example that someone wants to give that I'm perhaps not thinking of right now..
Old 08-30-2017, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Jon's question was a good one. How does Dany know she can't get pregant? Because that witch told her? I loved Jon's response if it had occured to her that the which is not a reliable source
Old 08-30-2017, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

How will Dany react when she finds out that she is not the legitimate heir to the throne? Will she give that up so easily?

Old 08-30-2017, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Jon and Dany will fight over the throne at all
Old 08-30-2017, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

Maybe they have to give it up to save Westeros from the white walkers.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can also imagine there is no Iron Throne in the end. GOT will surely do something unexpected here.

EC | ADC

Old 08-30-2017, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be indeed bittersweet
Old 08-30-2017, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Bran could be the Night King. And I do believe Cersei isn't going to survive the series. Either way, I'm so excited for the conclusion.

EC | ADC

Old 08-30-2017, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Game of Thrones Season 8 Filming Schedule & Air Date Clues Revealed! | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

Quote:
As best we could tell, the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones would commence production in October, for the usual five-to-six months of filming until March 2018. Although the first part still holds true, if new reports are accurate, season eight will go through an extended filming schedule, which gives us clues to a possible air date.

In an interview with HBO programming president Casey Bloys and executives from other networks, The Hollywood Reporter cites unnamed sources who claim “the fantasy drama’s eighth season is slated to begin in October and run as late as August 2018.

THR goes on to warn “HBO would neither confirm nor deny the rumors,” but it’s still worthy of note: it would mean the usual filming schedule would be almost doubled for season eight, going on for as long as 10 months. If this turns out to be accurate, the rumored 2019 air date becomes more understandable. There is also post-production to consider, which will undoubtedly be longer for the explosive final season, especially if the filming schedule proves to be as long as reported. Casey Bloys says as much:

“Our production people are trying to figure out a timeline for the shoot and how much time the special effects take,” Bloys tells THR. “The shooting is complicated enough — on different continents, with all the technical aspects — and the special effects are a whole other production period that we’re trying to figure out. That is a big factor in all of this.”
Old 08-30-2017, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah 2019 it is. 10 month production cycle not including the post production for only 6 episodes is crazy.

EC | ADC

Old 08-30-2017, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 8 will be the biggest Season we have ever seen!
Old 08-30-2017, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

And I still need to recover from the finale

EC | ADC

Closed Thread   Post New Thread