Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How far is it from the Wall/Eastwatch to Winterfell?

I can see the Night King wanting to go after that first and get Jon and Bran right away since it's their home. With Jon and Dany traveling towards Winterfell and the Night King traveling there as well.

Will they get there about the same time or one before the other? Would one beat each other by a few days, weeks, months?

EC | ADC

Old 08-29-2017, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

I don't think GOT stays true to the real time line in Westeros anymore
Old 08-29-2017, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki92 (View Post)
I think Arya will be happy for Jon and wants to pet a dragon immediately or become a dragon rider. Not sure how Sansa will react to Jon/Dany.

I am wondering if Jaime is riding towards the Wall?

And I am sure now that Tormund is alive. I read many comments explaining he didn't get killed but rather survived.
I'm hoping he is, if he was on the right side of the wall he's okay.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
How far is it from the Wall/Eastwatch to Winterfell?

I can see the Night King wanting to go after that first and get Jon and Bran right away since it's their home. With Jon and Dany traveling towards Winterfell and the Night King traveling there as well.

Will they get there about the same time or one before the other? Would one beat each other by a few days, weeks, months?
Well the night king is riding a dragon, so you'd think that he himself could get to Winterfell pretty fast. So I don't know if he'll somehow wait for his army.. which I think are pretty slow moving.

I feel like we're going to get Jon and Daenerys arriving at Winterfell and seeing their reaction to Daenerys (and possibly their relationship, unless they're keeping it hush) and Jon/Arya reunion.. without them being in the middle of a crisis. At least for 5 minutes. So.. I don't know.

Jon said if the Dothraki rode hard towards Winterfell they'd arrive within a fortnight, but those who were sailing would meet up with them and go to Winterfell together. But if we don't know how fast the night kings army are moving & how far they are, then there's nothing to compare it to. But yeah, I think they'll hold them off attacking Winterfell before they get there.

Last edited by Kyls; 08-29-2017 at 06:32 AM
Old 08-29-2017, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki92 (View Post)
I don't think GOT stays true to the real time line in Westeros anymore
definitely not
Old 08-29-2017, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

So we have to big fights next season..

I doubt we saw the last of Littlefinger.. I mean wouldn't it be stupid for Arya not to use his face?

Jon and Dany.. i still find it weird.. but I wouldn't know a better choice for each other anyway
I just think, she's such a clever Young woman and that she believed the witch so easily also I really hope she doesn't become pregnant immediatley.. first I doN't want that parallel with Cercei.. second I think it would be weird she didn't become pregnant by Daario but by Jon the first Thing

I loved the finale.. every Minute.. I almost cried in the end when Viserion came.. and I really hope Tormund isn't dead..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 08-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

So I just saw the finale and I found it bland. I actually laughed at the love scene because I found it hilarious and creepy with the Rhaegar/Lyanna montage and cried because you all know I ship Dany with Jorah I feel like Jon is relying too much on his emotions for Dany and do not think straight. I do not think their relationship will end well and certainly not when they find out that they are related which I bet they will next season.

I liked the dragon pit sequence because it was great to see so many characters there. However I wanted more of Euron because Pilou Asbaek has turned into a favorite this season. Also The Hound, he is funny

Maybe Theon will have some redemption at last, hopefully he will be able to save Yara next season.

I don't really understand how Sansa and Arya could know that Littlefinger plotted against them, happy that he is dead however.

Cersei had no miscarriage or am I mistaken?

Winter in Kings Landing, made me emotional.

Icon: Si_Crazy

Last edited by Arawen; 08-29-2017 at 01:24 PM
Old 08-29-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I found the Action at the Wall and the Scene in the Dragonpit cool. I am not on board of the Jon/Dany Ship so it doesn't surprise you all when I say I was not keen on their Boat sex scene. Kinda ironic how they shot Rhaegar/Lyanna in between. I wonder how they react when they find out?

I was also a bit "meh" about Arya/Sansa. I knew Sansa wouldn't kill her Sister. I knew LF was going to bite the dust and no I hadn't read the Spoilers. It was not a big surprising moment for me as it was intended to be I guess.

Also didn't like Tyrion being creepy like a Stalker...I don't think he is in Love with Dany. He was just spying and maybe thinks this is not a good Idea (what I think too^^).

What I really loved was the Theon/Jon Scene when Jon forgave Theon. And I loved Dany's cool appearance at the Pit.

Cersei had no miscarriage that is correct. Many assume it will happen in Season 8.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Tormund will survive. I admit that Viserion breathing blue fire was cool (no pun intended ) but still sad about his fate

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 08-29-2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've read a rumour the reason why Tyrion was staring at Jon going in to see Dany so suspiciously is because he secretly betrayed them to Cersai?
Old 08-29-2017, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i think Tormund survived

i am sad about Viserion yes okay he finally gets to do something no seriously, i hate the thought he is an ice dragon now. i wonder how he can be killed? can he get killed by fire now? or dragon glass? or only if the night king gets killed?

all these questions must be running through Dany's head too know...poor thing...

wait actually she doesn't even know Viserion is an ice dragon! omg imagine her face when she finds out and then she has to deal with these questions...
Old 08-29-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to call him back to her
Old 08-29-2017, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I've read a rumour the reason why Tyrion was staring at Jon going in to see Dany so suspiciously is because he secretly betrayed them to Cersai?
I think that's wrong, Tyrion would never side with Cersei.

The reason behind this behavior is simple in my opinion. Tyrion doesn't think it's a good idea and isn't fond of their relationship. He sees problems coming.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i still hope Dany can break the spell because her mother/child relationship is stronger and Viserion comes back to her. yes let me dream my disney happy ending
Old 08-29-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriesfeak (View Post)
I think that's wrong, Tyrion would never side with Cersei.

The reason behind this behavior is simple in my opinion. Tyrion doesn't think it's a good idea and isn't fond of their relationship. He sees problems coming.
I personally don't think jealousy would have anything to do with it.

I think there is some truth behind betrayal, but i hope not.