Old 08-28-2017, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I JUST WATCHED AND LOSS OF WORDS
Old 08-28-2017, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My first thought

Old 08-28-2017, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i loved this episode. really, nothing to complain about.

the meeting in the pit was great. seriously, clash of characters and queens! i loved it! for a moment i really thought Cersei was gonna help them...but at least Jaime failed the right decision now! can't wait for next season when he is on team Dany!

loved Winterfell and the moment Sansa called LF's name i was like YASSSSS!!! this was so cool! gosh, i love the Stark siblings again

RIP Tormund...i think he is dead isn't he?? i wanted Tormund/Brienne

also one question. why did Tyrion look so weird when Jon entered Dany's room? i never thought he was in love with her? or did i interpret it the wrong way?

shipper note: boat sex
Old 08-28-2017, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

i'm glad the script was right with this one, i'm gutted about the leak though
Old 08-28-2017, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it was leaked? i couldn't find anything yesterday...

well guys i am confused a bit. did Cersei have a miscarriage cause the episode i saw didn't include that scene
Old 08-28-2017, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

EC | ADC

Old 08-28-2017, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)

also one question. why did Tyrion look so weird when Jon entered Dany's room? i never thought he was in love with her? or did i interpret it the wrong way?
Tyrion was at the door and listening to them **** with a puzzled look on his face, I don't know what to think of that either. I don't think he loves Dany. It might be that he sees problems coming up with their love. If it was Ser Jorah we all would have known what he thinks but with Tyrion...no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
it was leaked? i couldn't find anything yesterday...

well guys i am confused a bit. did Cersei have a miscarriage cause the episode i saw didn't include that scene
I didn't know either but the miscarriage was a spoiler/rumor which appears to either be handled in season 8 or it was a false rumor. You saw the correct version Tina
Old 08-28-2017, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

I noticed many people confused about Tyrion hiding and watching Jon go into Dany's cabin. I 100% do NOT think this has anything to do with Tyrion being jealous.

Nope. Tyrion watching as he did had way more to do with what he told Cersei about why he supports Dany. Namely, that Dany picking him as her Hand showed she knew herself and wanted him to curb her worst impulses.

And Tyrion, at the moment, views Dany being with Jon more as an impulse than politically strategic. (Peter Dinklage himself kinda hints as much in the BTS video about that moment when he watches Jon go into her cabin).
Old 08-28-2017, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks guys for the answers that makes sense. i also never thought Tyrion was in love with Dany. he is just thinking the many "what if"s of Dany's actions.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Am I the only one who thinks that the Winterfell plot was stupid to the bitter end. There's not a hint of an explanation for when or why Sansa figured all this out — if she was the one who figured it out, at that, since it could have been Bran, for all we know. In particular, there was no narrative setup at all for revisiting things like Littlefinger's dealings with Ned Stark. Anyways I am glad this plot line is over and the moment when Sansa accused Bealish, yeah that was cool. But mostly I am glad this part of the storyline is over now. Littlefinger won't be missed but Aidan Gillen's brilliant acting will be.

Bloody hell, I had missed those scenes between Tyrion and Cersei, the most beautifully messed up relationship in whole of Westeros.
Jaime's relationship with Cersei is finally toxic enough for him to pull back from her clutches. Things that we've been wanting and praying for are coming to fruition. Infinitely satisfying. And although the Jon and Dany love affair will be polarizing to fans and people in the Thrones universe alike, I felt it was handled extremely well.

I wished we had a longer conversation between Dany and Cersei. I loved their meeting and the looks and Dany's simple "My apologies", she owned it. I hope these two strong characters will meet again in season 8.

I think Tormund didn't die. If you look closely, you can see a few figures standing on the edge of the Wall which is still intact, and I’ll bet anything that Tormund and Beric are there.

The spoiler about Cersei having a miscarriage was bogus.

On the other hand, the scene between Theon and Jon was amazing. "You don't have to choose," advice that I am sure Jon will need to be hearing himself soon. I thought there was going to be a Theon drowning and coming back in his fight, but they didn’t go there, which was good.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think it was stupid, more like a very interesting and not expected reveal of the Stark siblings who proved that they are grown up and know how the game is played.

But with the rest I agree 100% with you seriesfeak

All in all this episode was the longest in the series and it utilized every second in order to bring every looming conflict to a head. And that's why it's one of the special episodes to me. It didn’t waste time doing anything.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

That's alright. I guess the majority loved the Winterfell scenes this finale. Anyways it is over now and I am looking forward to their reunion with Jon.

I forgot to mention Rhaegar and Lyanna in my review. Too many things going on in my mind still.

So they showed Rhaegar and Lyanna being married, they verified plainly that Jon was never a bastard and was the true heir to the Iron Throne. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

The Dragonpit scene (and buildup to, and afterwards) was my favourite. And the last scene with Viserion destroying the Wall. Damn this blue fire breath looks epic. But it will be so sad for Dany if she needs to face him again.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i just wonder how long it was planned from Arya and Sansa and if Arya threatening to cut Sansa's faces...was this just an act too or serious at this point and they figured LF's game afterwards?
Old 08-28-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I think there was a chance LF's plan was going to work and at that point they were against each other till they both saw sense.