Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2016, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm afraid I know neither Holliday Grainger nor Candice Accola (shame on me). What is their attitude?

EC | ADC

Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Very positive people. Holliday played Lucrezia in The Borgias. Her and Francois' defense of the Lucrezia/Cesare romantic relationship was almost hysterically funny. I remember some interviewer asking Holly, lips shaking, about what she thought about her character "making love to her own brother???!!!" Holly just answered, "Oh, that? Thank God!!!"
Old 05-17-2016, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Cool (View Post)
But good to see you posting in here as well Tar. Do feel free to elaborate on your feelings though. I've never known you to hold back, don't start now

Well I gotta say that I like how Cersei and Jaime are now. They've established them reconnecting in the beginning of the season and now it's stable again. Their relationship is so complicated that I like seeing them just standing side by side, fighting for the same thing. Don't get me wrong I love their chaos, but right now after everything they've been through, I like the stability.

As far as the Dany/Jorah/Daario reunion goes, I don't think there was enough time for anything other than what happened, not even a hug They were in a life or death situation so I thought it was very realistic.

As far as Tyrion's plans go, I think it's a good compromise within the historical context but it's not really about what I think or what he thinks, it's about what Dany thinks, and I think she's gonna be REALLY against it. Unless she really surprises me and agrees with his point of view which could very well happen.

Jon and Sansa reuniting I find it amazing that Sansa is the one wearing the pants now She wants to fight for her home with or without him and I find it really inspiring, especially considering what a bland character she used to be. I'm looking forward to seeing them head into battle.

Oh and I love Ramsay as a villain A million times better than Joffrey to watch because he does his own dirty work. Such a psycho.

Ok I think those are my main thoughts right now, other than the obvious immense amount of love for Dany's confrontation with the Dothraki and her final scene
Old 05-17-2016, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the video
MysteryXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbis diablo (View Post)

Well I gotta say that I like how Cersei and Jaime are now. They've established them reconnecting in the beginning of the season and now it's stable again. Their relationship is so complicated that I like seeing them just standing side by side, fighting for the same thing. Don't get me wrong I love their chaos, but right now after everything they've been through, I like the stability.
thank you Tar! missed you backing me up on my Lannister and Jaime/Cersei feels
Old 05-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will always ship them
Old 05-19-2016, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm not alone here anymore
Old 05-19-2016, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

I considered myself more on team Brienne/Jaime but now that Brienne met Tormund I think I could go behind that. But generally I don't ship anyone in Game of Thrones and I enjoy the fact that this show is not about shipping at all and more about the story.
seriesfeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

New episode is coming closer

http://www.fanforum.com/f418/6x05-do...22th-63171608/

EC | ADC

Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriesfeak (View Post)
I considered myself more on team Brienne/Jaime but now that Brienne met Tormund I think I could go behind that. But generally I don't ship anyone in Game of Thrones and I enjoy the fact that this show is not about shipping at all and more about the story.
Well i was certainly on Team Jaime/Brienne too.

Brienne got Jaime to want to be a better person, enough for me to actually care a little about him. But then they took show Jaime in the completely wrong direction, so now i don't really care about him anymore, so yeah. Tormund/Brienne ftw

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread