Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2015, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

5x08 - "Hardhome" - Episode Discussion (May 31st)

5x08 - "Hardhome"

Arya makes progress in her training. Sansa confronts an old friend. Cersei struggles. Jon travels.
Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT

EC | ADC

Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

you're welcome
Old 05-31-2015, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Can´t believe we have a new episode already

Icon: Si_Crazy
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the thread. new episode!

Hoping for Jorah and Dany scenes
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

BY FAR THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON SO FAR

Perhaps one of my personal top 3 episodes of the entire show

More or less every single storyline was delivered so amazingly, even Sansa and Reek had an awesome scene together (No Dorne in this one )

Very much worth staying awake to watch it

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor

Last edited by King of Cool; 05-31-2015 at 07:42 PM
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

FANTASTIC episode! Definitely one of the best in the series. Stuff between Dany and Tyrion was great, and of course everything at Hardhome.

The chemistry between the two minds of Tyrion and Dany was electric - I am overwhelmed and think this is the best things that could happen to season 5.
MysteryXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that. was. EPIC!

the dialogues were great (highlights to Dany&Tyrion, Arya and Sansa/Theon), and Hardhome was possibly the best action sequence and one of the best episodes of the series so far. i have hopes for season 5 again

seriously, Dany/Tyrion is pure joy and a win-win. everyone loves them
Old 06-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tonight's episode was INCREDIBLE!!! OMG that whole section on Hardhome with the fight to the end was absolutely amazing. Just WOW!!! That was just so amazing. Like WOW!!!! The whole episode was great, but that section was jaw-dropping.

- Dany/Tyrion was AMAZING Loved every second of it. Also Dany's wheel speech, we finally got that too! They are team awesome!

- Cersei, she finally gets what she deserves. No pity for her. And Lena is doing an amazing job as usual.

- Sansa/Reek never thought I'd say this but I actually enjoyed their conversation and the scenes in Winterfell this season.

- Arya is still there good No seriously having Arya out and about and beginning to step out in a new character was intriguing.

- Sam/Gilly/Olly was okay. One of the "weakest" scenes in this episode but still enjoyable.

- Ramsey/Roose… It so clearly showed the difference in how their minds work and why Roose is still around and why, yeah, Ramsey probably won’t live a very long life.

- Hardhome...FANTASTIC! Jon's epic battle scene! And despite I dislike the Wildings very much I had to say I loved this actress from Pitch Perfect and actually was sad seeing her dying although she was only on screen for about 5 minutes. What a great actress! She is not even really dead now...omg the final shot was amazing!

Best episode of season 5 so far and also amongst my most favorite episodes of Game of Thrones.
powerfully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quite a few poor storylines from previous episodes are now more tolerable.

Sansa is now more connected to the overall story instead of just off by herself in the Eerie as she is in the books. She knows her brothers are alive. That alone makes it worth it to have her in Winterfell. That must be what drives her to flee from Winterfell. Instead of Theon rescuing her, i can totally see her forgiving Theon and trying to rescue him instead. I think she initially will try to get Brienne's help, but i think she will either run into Stannis and forget all about Sansa or be captured by his men instead.

So intriguing to actually hear Tyrion suggest that Dany stay in Essos. I've read quite a lot of theories suggesting that she will end the book series in Essos. I think the show kind of debunked those with her saying to him Essos is not her home. Even though it is the only home she has ever had.

I wonder how Yezzan will sneak Jorah back into the city. Would be kind of silly for Dany and the Unsullied not to be a little bit suspicious about the identity of Mysterious anonymous fighters going for the Great pit.

Ollie is so going to do something very stupid because he believes it to be for the greater good. I can just see it coming from a mile away. The character is relatively minor in the books, so they wouldn't give him this much screentime if they didn't tie him to an important event for a major character. I already feel like raging about the little brat

Watching Cersei lose more and more of her pride was such a treat. Lena is awesome don't get me wrong, but Cersei needed to get knocked of her high horse so badly. And she even accepted drinking water from the dirty floor

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 06-01-2015, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Cool (View Post)

Ollie is so going to do something very stupid because he believes it to be for the greater good. I can just see it coming a mile away. The character is relatively minor in the books, so they wouldn't give him this much screentime if they didn't tie him to an important even for a major character. I already feel like raging about the little brat
Spoiler:
Old 06-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 06-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Cool (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 06-01-2015, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Oh Dany/Jorah my babies It´s obvious their feelings for each other, platonic or not, are there I still think she wants to forgive him but can´t because then "she can´t keep her promises". Also Tyrion/Dany I loved what he said to her about taking Westeros will not be easy, he will be a great advisor and they are already making such a great team together

Cersei being in prison is certainly different to watch, Lena´s acting is great. I have a love/hate relationship with her so I don´t know what I want to happen.

The Wall stuff bores me, so does the Winterfell stuff, sorry

The big battle was awesome, great to see Jon in action

Icon: Si_Crazy
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

after the last two episodes with very creepy and boring stuff at Winterfell and the Wall i think they finally did great again this episode.

Cersei...i have a bit pity with her but of course this is nothing compared to what she did to other people.

Tyrion/Dany/Jorah, i can't say often enough how much i love them
Reply   Post New Thread