Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap'n cook (View Post)
It was such a nice feeling watching it live. I'm not used to it My head is still spinning from the excitement! Ok some thoughts (I'm sure I'll have more later once everyone starts posting)~

- Not enough Dany, sadly. It was pretty much what we'd seen on the teasers, just a little bit more. I wasn't happy with Drogon getting all snappy on his mommy It reminded me of when dogs are eating and their owners try to touch them and the dogs bite But at least we got a cute moment of him resting on Dany's lap. I'm liking the new Daario so far. Anyway, I wanted more, but I guess her time to shine is coming.

- Arya kicked some ass, I loved all of her scenes

- Jon is growing some balls

- Not too crazy about the wildlings scenes but it is getting more interesting

- Lannisters, my flawless babies Tyrion and Sansa scene! Tyrion in general was great, even though my Tyrion/Shae heart broke a little. Seeing Jaime back Cersei/Jaime angst I love it all.

- Great little moment between Margaery and Brienne

- Oberyn is really interesting. Would it have killed them to show a little more of him and that guy in the brothel ? We don't get enough boylove in this show.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a million things. But I thought it was a good start to the season in general
I've been buzzing with excitement more or less all day too

Seeing as Dany's story in season 4 starts this far from Meereen by the sound of it i actually got a bit more optimistic about the amount of Emilia we'll be getting in this season. (Pessimism due to reading the books )

This season and the two to come will really be Maisie's opportunity to shine and take Arya through the long and dark road ahead (spoiling you just enough to make you curious )

It's great to see Jon standing up for himself. He'll definetely be needing that character trait

The Lannister stuff was quite foreshadowing in a way. I'm really afraid of what this season will do to my Lannister obsessed co-mod . I'm gonna make sure to keep some time open towards the end of the season for emotional support

Loved Oberyn too. It's about time that someone comes around and doesn't play right into all the Lannister schemes

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've been trying to get ready for all the Lannister drama that is coming. I think I'll be ok but then again maybe not I mean I've had a while to prepare. But I'll definitely appreciate the support.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've been trying to get ready for all the Lannister drama that is coming. I think I'll be ok but then again maybe not I mean I've had a while to prepare. But I'll definitely appreciate the support.
I didn't think you usually spoiled yourself that much? Or perhaps someone else have warned you already?

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 04-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I spoil myself a lot when it's about characters I really love So I know pretty much all of what happens with the Lannisters and Dany, but I have no idea about the other characters Just if they're alive or not.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

so many Lannister feelings Tar you're not alone

i really enjoyed Dany's scenes and i appreciate new Daario very much.

also Jon's arc is going to be intense.

Stannis had zero screen time. i don't like him but i also think that's a bit less for a main character
Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I spoil myself a lot when it's about characters I really love So I know pretty much all of what happens with the Lannisters and Dany, but I have no idea about the other characters Just if they're alive or not.
I see. I won't worry like crazy about what you know and what you don't know then

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 04-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good News fist of all
Game of Thrones Season 4 premieres to record ratings - WinterIsComing.net - News and rumors about HBO's Game of Thrones

Second I really liked the episode as well. Enjoyed every Scene. Not even 10 Minutes passed and the first naked Woman appeared. Yeah HBO that's so typical

Dany's storyline is going to be really intense. I had to take a deep breath when I saw the crucified girl and Jorah saying that they have still 162 miles to go. Oh no

Also the Lannisters were very entertaining this Episode.

Can't decide if I like the Martells or not. The Red Viper was played very good but there is something about this guy I can't stand…I don't know hard to explain. Anyway I loved his conversation with Tyrion about Rhaegar Targaryen!!
SongIceFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the link
Old 04-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

I loved the episode. It was a strong season begin and even better than 3x01 in my opinion.

Tyrion/Sansa was one of the highlights. I start to like Sansa acutally. I even think this is the first time I didn't found her naive or childish at all. It's because of Tyrion and Peter & Sophie have a lot of chemistry.

The new wildlings are scary and I don't know what to think of the cannibalism. Very ugly scene, didn't like that. Team Night's Watch!

Arya and the Hound have also much chemistry together.

Dany and her dragons, amazing scene as well. Like the new Daario much better than the old one. And Michiel Huisman's acting is great too. Still I can't ship them as a couple (Jon & Dany forever ) But Daario is a good advicer.

Liked Jon very much. I loved him in this episode more than I did in the whole second and third season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)

Can't decide if I like the Martells or not. The Red Viper was played very good but there is something about this guy I can't stand…I don't know hard to explain. Anyway I loved his conversation with Tyrion about Rhaegar Targaryen!!
Don't know about Oberyn as well. His first scene in a brothel, where else? Typical HBO
Loki92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

HBO loves an opportunity to show naked women
Old 04-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it din't take them too long to show this
Old 04-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish they'd be the same way with the men
Old 04-11-2014, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

I agree, those scenes aren't balanced at all when it comes to sexuality.
Loki92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We live in a sexist world
Old 04-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

only when it comes to women i fear
Reply   Post New Thread