by powerfully

by {worshipfulness}
i c o n s

by powerfully

by LxieGrey

by {worshipfulness}

by Queen of Babble
t e s t i m o n i a l s
Favorite thread(s) on the board and why: I probably have several threads I love but mostly I’m active in the Daenerys Targaryen, Emilia Clarke and Dany&Drogo thread. Dany is my most favorite character ever and Emilia plays her iconic. It’s great to have so many possibilities and threads to talk about her in FF.
Why you like to post here: Great actress, great character, great board, great conversations, great people, and one hundred more reasons why I like to post here...I just love it here and never wanna miss it!
A good memory you have of the board: This Board makes me happy every day when I visit it and see the People sharing the same Emilia addiction like I do. Most stunning is the Post Count which surprises me every time because this Board has clearly the best Posters ever! And not to forget us fainting and thuding every time in the Emilia Picture Thread. But most of all I appreciate that we go along with each other very well and every one accept the other’s shipping. Targlannister, Targstark or whatever – everything is accepted
Anything else you want to add: Can’t wait to see this Board exploding when the Hiatus is finally over and Season 4 begins.
by SongIceFire

~

Favorite thread(s) on the board and why: EVERY thread! I mean it. I have no most favorite thread in here because it makes fun posting and reading everything in this board.
Why you like to post here: I’m a dedicated and Emilia-addicted fan and with awesome people like you guys it makes even more fun sharing and spreading the Emilia love.
A good memory you have of the board: Plenty good memories, can’t pick one.
Anything else you want to add: This board is on fire and I’m happy to be a part in it.
by Movies

~

Favorite thread(s) on the board and why: It's hard to pick because I seriously love every single thread, but I think my favorites are the Dany/Drogo one and the Dany Unconventional ships one. Those are the ones I'm most excited about when I see there's a new post because they're very fun threads and I'm obsessed with shipping
Why you like to post here: It's not even just because I love Emilia, but it's because of the posters. Everyone is so amazing and friendly, I know that whoever's online is gonna be someone I'm gonna love to talk to, about anything.
A good memory you have of the board: The day it opened is pretty stuck in my head, it was awesome. I was with no sleep at all and so anxious and tired but the minute it opened I felt a rush and everything was awesome. Very exciting.
Anything else you want to add: I love you all a lot And I'm very excited to see how the board is gonna be when the new GoT season starts, because we're already on fire so it's gonna get even crazier
by {worshipfulness}

~

Favorite thread(s) on the board and why: I dunno, probably every thread. The mixture is the essence. After months of campaigning we finally got our board and I'm so happy we're now posting crazy on this fabulous board and in every thread.
Why you like to post here: I'm super proud of this board for making the 25 K in such a short time. This is such an amazing accomplishment and I'm proud to be a part of. I have so much fun posting in here and we're lucky to have two wonderful moderators. I always look forward to come post here and discuss all things Emilia Clarke with such great people. And I hope there are still many more celebrations in the future.
A good memory you have of the board: Wow where to start? Maybe with our great post count which amazes me every day and week? Or our nice conversations about which House fits perfect to Team Targaryen and everyone has other opinions but also accepts and comments on other opinions without ever being rude or something. Also our deep conversations about the cast and characters besides Dany, and trying to figure out things together. And not to mention the plenty pictures which make us falling all over Emilia Clarke and constantly filling your dash with her total awesomeness. Or…well you see I could go on and on. I think it’s fair to say that this board is such a great place to visit.
Anything else you want to add: Emilia has something I like to call "it." While there's no official dictionary description for such a term, it's a quality well known. Most sum it up as: "I can't describe it, but I know it when I see it." And Emilia has it. But ask her to describe the "it factor" and she'll give you the most modest response. She just keeps flashing that beautiful smile of hers and is grateful for where she is now. Those are only some of the thousand reasons I adore this woman.
And to the Mods thank you for this thread and keeping it the way it is!
by seriesfeak

~

Favorite thread(s) on the board and why: The smile and the Eyes thread, because, well how can you not enjoy yourself when gushing over our wondrous goddess And on top of that the Dany thread and the OT thread, because speculating in what will happen next on GoT and talking to Tar and Sara are just so very fun
Why you like to post here: Because it's FUN. I started posting on 1½ years ago, and in that time i've learned one thing. The only thing that makes people start posting and keep coming back is that they have fun and that they like their board-"mates". The Emilia board fullfil both completely and then some
A good memory you have of the board: Witnessing the sleep deprived Tar becoming ecstatic with joy when the board finally opened on day 1 was so priceless that i can't help but put that at the top of my list
Anything else you want to add: I'm so proud of each and every one of us and i hope that you are all here to celebrate 50K and 100K with Tar and i
King of Cool

~

Favorite thread(s) on the board and why: The Off topic thread, because I get to catch up with my favorite people like Tar and Lars and it's always a good time.
Why you like to post here: Because it's fun and energetic, I have to post on that board, it's so natural and like I have posted there for years!
A good memory you have of the board: Meeting all the great posters on the board, their all so nice and sweet and very energetic!
Anything else you want to add: I'm so happy I started posting on the board and so happy to be a part of this AMAZING milestone! Here's to many more!
Clarissa Fray

by {worshipfulness}

Old 12-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WE DID IT! Another milestone
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

congrats everyone, this board is amazing!!! so happy about everything right now

the OP is stunning
Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Gonna pick out an icon and post the link in all the places.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Now I'm going to read all testimonials
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Man I can't believe we actually pulled this off today
Old 12-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations everyone to the amazing milestone. Happy to be a part of it and well, everything elese you can read in my testimonial.
seriesfeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

CONGRATULATIONS

WOW amazing OP…have to decide for an Icon now!
SongIceFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 25K.

The OP is lovely.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

congrats on hitting 25k!
Old 12-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks everyone