Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when
Old 12-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he
Old 12-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Total Fan

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting
Old 12-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan
Old 12-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really
Old 12-13-2014, 10:20 PM
Total Fan

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is
Old 12-14-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy
Old 12-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy and
Old 12-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy and talented.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy and talented. Nobody
Old 12-18-2014, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy and talented. Nobody has
Old 01-02-2015, 05:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy and talented. Nobody has ever
Old 01-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy and talented. Nobody has ever doubted
Old 01-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan went out partying one night with Tyler and they bought a drink called Blue Sea while Colton danced to the music. He really liked the music playing in the ballroom. Later Dylan decided that some of his music was just better then this pop music. Then he ran directly to the bar to get more drinks and he gave Tyler money to get some cheesy snacks and alcohol. After he finished doing the rounds, Dylan sang a verse of 'Call Me Maybe' with Crystal and danced with Holland while he watched Daniel kissing a creepy cardboard cutout Posey. Laughter filled the room when Dylan joked that Daniel should wear tights and Holland laughed, admitting that she would buy a pair of tights. Later that night, Dylan kissed Hoechlin because he wanted to wish him the best for the upcoming project in his new movie. Afterwards, Linden went applauded Dylan for his brilliant moves during summer. Fans from all over the world came to celebrate with Dylan for his birthday at dawn in a pub. He started dancing on the table, shaking his booty for all his amazing fans. Tomorrow there'll be a lovely unicorn that flies across the water to magically dance with everyone. The Maze Runner is fabulous. Thomas knew he was a hottie, but for his gladers he had to tell them that being a hottie wasn't accepted. Newt thought Thomas and Minho were kissing but Newt realised that Thomas was just moving his head like up and over Minho's head. Sometimes Dylan likes to act like a goof because he is really adorable when he acting goofy. Dylan really is sexy and talented. Nobody has ever doubted that