Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen the episode and I really want to know about May's past and what the hell was happening with Coulson?

I loved Fitzsimmons, Fitz wanting a monkey and Grant's response: "You're our little monkey."

Love the crack recap.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those crack recaps are the best.

I don't think Ward/May were going to have sex. It would be a cliché and too obvious. And imo it wouldn't fit the character of May.

Quote:
My guess is that the boy in the well was Ward's little brother, and the bully was their older brother, the one that Ward said used to beat the crap out of them. But Ward tells Skye in The Asset that he had to learn to defend both of them, so if it was, I don't think he died. We see Ward lowering the rope...maybe that was the point at which he finally decided to stand up to his older brother.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed the episode because I love thor and im glad they were able to incorporate that into the show

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Were you able to watch Thor 2? I thought you didn't need to watch the movie to be able to watch this ep. That's what everyone was worried about prior to this ep. But kudos to ABC & Marvel for the promotions.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah ive seen thor 2, I like marvel

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 11-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Many fans have used the flashbacks in "The Well" as signs that Grant Ward had been "abused" by his older brother over the years. I just recently watched "The Well". The only person I saw being abused was the youngest Ward brother. On the other hand, I saw Grant being bullied into doing nothing. And the only emotion that those flashbacks had generated was anger. Okay, I can understand that.

But I also saw Grant eventually rescue his younger brother from the well. If he had been so abused, as he told Skye, surely his younger self would have been too frightened to rescue his brother?

And after a year, I would still love to know why May was able to control the Asgardian staff so effectively. What did she learn to do to channel her anger?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.