Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2018, 05:57 AM
  #16
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen (View Post)
I love seeing them have each others backs
me to , i find it so nice that after ever single thing they have been through and it has been a lot .. they have stayed together
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 10:29 AM
  #17
Graphics Team

 
obsidian star's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Horror Story
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 54,498
Yeah I love that
I hope they all continue to be part of the team. I'd hate to lose any of them.
__________________
J a c | graphics | campaigns GothamThe MagiciansMädchen AmickSarah Paulson
"Look, I'm just being myself, and if they're not man enough to handle
it, then I guess I'll just have to wait 'til I find someone who is."
©
{ Visit the Lois & Clark: TNAOS board }
obsidian star is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 04:08 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen (View Post)
Yeah I love that
I hope they all continue to be part of the team. I'd hate to lose any of them.
Me to it would hurt so much
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Old 03-31-2018, 11:35 AM
  #19
Graphics Team

 
obsidian star's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Horror Story
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 54,498
Agreed. I hope they figure something out for Coulson.
He already died once, I don't want that to happen again...
__________________
J a c | graphics | campaigns GothamThe MagiciansMädchen AmickSarah Paulson
"Look, I'm just being myself, and if they're not man enough to handle
it, then I guess I'll just have to wait 'til I find someone who is."
©
{ Visit the Lois & Clark: TNAOS board }
obsidian star is offline  
Old 04-01-2018, 06:49 AM
  #20
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen (View Post)
Agreed. I hope they figure something out for Coulson.
He already died once, I don't want that to happen again...
he wouldnt be able to come back again , would be to werid
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Old 04-04-2018, 08:51 AM
  #21
Graphics Team

 
obsidian star's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Horror Story
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 54,498
Yeah so that's why I'm hoping they figure something out for him.
I would much rather him stay as their leader.
__________________
J a c | graphics | campaigns GothamThe MagiciansMädchen AmickSarah Paulson
"Look, I'm just being myself, and if they're not man enough to handle
it, then I guess I'll just have to wait 'til I find someone who is."
©
{ Visit the Lois & Clark: TNAOS board }
obsidian star is offline  
Old 04-08-2018, 08:04 AM
  #22
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen (View Post)
Yeah so that's why I'm hoping they figure something out for him.
I would much rather him stay as their leader.
me to i think he is just so brilliant
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Old 04-08-2018, 01:07 PM
  #23
Master Fan

 
Midnight Radio's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 23,522
Yes, I'm all for Coulson sticking around longer and leading his team!
__________________
The songs I’m singing,
They aren’t meant for you.
~ The Midnight

Midnight Radio is offline  
Old 04-08-2018, 06:05 PM
  #24
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden of Might (View Post)
Yes, I'm all for Coulson sticking around longer and leading his team!
His the leader he is shield
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Old 04-10-2018, 09:52 AM
  #25
Graphics Team

 
obsidian star's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Horror Story
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 54,498
And he is the perfect person to lead them. Especially since he's been doing it all this time.
__________________
J a c | graphics | campaigns GothamThe MagiciansMädchen AmickSarah Paulson
"Look, I'm just being myself, and if they're not man enough to handle
it, then I guess I'll just have to wait 'til I find someone who is."
©
{ Visit the Lois & Clark: TNAOS board }
obsidian star is offline  
Old 04-10-2018, 11:02 AM
  #26
Loyal Fan
 
LysCat's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,401
I'm all for Daisy becoming the director of SHIELD...one day. But it's too soon. She is way too raw to run an entire organization at this point. Coulson may have taken Daisy/Skye under his wing, but I don't think that he's really explained everything to her.

I know that since the collapse of SHIELD in the first season they've been trying to find their way and Coulson has been a huge guiding light for the rest of the team. I can't imagine him not there to help establish SHIELD once again. And I know the team certainly isn't ready to let him go.
LysCat is offline  
Old 04-11-2018, 03:00 AM
  #27
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
I'm all for Daisy becoming the director of SHIELD...one day. But it's too soon. She is way too raw to run an entire organization at this point. Coulson may have taken Daisy/Skye under his wing, but I don't think that he's really explained everything to her.

I know that since the collapse of SHIELD in the first season they've been trying to find their way and Coulson has been a huge guiding light for the rest of the team. I can't imagine him not there to help establish SHIELD once again. And I know the team certainly isn't ready to let him go.
Yes and yes she will be ready soon but not yet , she will need to learn more and I personally will like Coulson to be there for her
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Old 05-27-2018, 09:34 PM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
I miss our old team .

I just realised I dont think the team hate each other to the fullest when daisy was captured she told the blue dude that they all fight but it's no lack of respect and she was talking about yo yo they disagree but she still thinks of them as a team
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Old 05-28-2018, 06:49 AM
  #29
Fan Forum Hero

 
~jo♥jo~'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 78,130
Yes. I remember that part. She was talking about differences they were having but still fighting with respect. At least they still have that.
__________________
~jo♥jo~ is offline  
Old 05-28-2018, 06:52 AM
  #30
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 180,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
Yes. I remember that part. She was talking about differences they were having but still fighting with respect. At least they still have that.
they do i dont even think daisy hate fitz i think if they have a moment to really discuss it they could work somehting out or she can punch him in the face
__________________
“We didn't choose this life. We're just living in it.”
Umbrella Academy | Five

Summer Falls is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST