Old 07-09-2015, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

And now I'm really hoping what you're saying is too. Could be a smart move
Old 07-09-2015, 05:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascha (View Post)
And now I'm really hoping what you're saying is too. Could be a smart move
And just think what that could mean for Ward. Him being the 'big bad' and all for season three, I don't even know if redemption will be a possibility for him, but if it comes down to something so completely life altering that can be used against him...they certainly wouldn't choose to the woman that shot him four times, despite whatever feelings had for her.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

You all sound much more invested in the show than me. I love it though! Always interesting to be around fans who are passionate about a show or shows.

If what you say comes true about Lincoln, that would be a pretty awesome story for his character. And since he is a series regular now (right?), I think they are planning big things for him! At this point, we don't know a lot about where he comes from and who he is/was [but Gordon did hint about his seemingly dark past].
Old 07-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Old 07-13-2015, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

This is seriously the only show I've been this invested in in years It's just so much fun!

Thanks for posting the vid, Miros! I love SDCC interviews
Old 07-13-2015, 05:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
If what you say comes true about Lincoln, that would be a pretty awesome story for his character. And since he is a series regular now (right?), I think they are planning big things for him! At this point, we don't know a lot about where he comes from and who he is/was [but Gordon did hint about his seemingly dark past].
Haha, I hope so, I've been so obsessed with the story of the Ward family since "The Well" in season 1 it's driving me crazy to have to wait so long to get it! I have utmost confidence, however, that the following quote from Maurissa Tancharoen from a pre-season 2 finale interview means we'll finally get it in season 3 (bolded for emphasis):

Quote:
MT: So his motives will become more clear by the end of the season, and hopefully they’ll become blatantly clear in Season 3.
Source: 'Agents of SHIELD' EPs talk Avengers, Ward's end game and Season 3 | Zap2It

And Thomas is key to understanding that story. Introducing him with an alias, however, allows the character to develop an identity of his own instead of just being the brother of Grant Ward: by the time they drop such a reveal he'd have a bond to the rest of SHIELD just as strong as Grant.
Old 07-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

since giving this theory more thought, every time I saw Brett and Luke together at SDCC I was like hmmmmm they do look like they could be related... I never really noticed it before but seeing them side by side changed that a bit.

Interesting tidbits from that interview with Luke and Henry. Wouldn't it be really fun if Lincoln and Mack actually ended up being really good friends, after their rocky start?
Old 07-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
since giving this theory more thought, every time I saw Brett and Luke together at SDCC I was like hmmmmm they do look like they could be related… I never really noticed it before but seeing them side by side changed that a bit.
The same thing crossed my mind.
Thomas?
Old 07-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo sunrise (View Post)
I'm not sure, as far as we know now he's a completely original character but it could very well be that they're going to combine him with an existing character as time goes on. I figure they'll have codenames for Secret Warriors so we'll find out then for sure

There is a thing on Twitter comparing him to Pikachu that he is playing up (and retweeting).And he had a Pikachu Hi Voltage on at Comic Con

And because some people want Ward to be hellfire there is a ship for them called SparkFire
Old 07-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sooooooo tempted to call him Pikachu in the thread title...
Old 07-21-2015, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

You'd have my blessing
Old 07-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe, pikachu! That's so cute. I approve as well.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Too cute, y'all!
Old 07-22-2015, 04:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbugged1814 (View Post)
And because some people want Ward to be hellfire there is a ship for them called SparkFire
Sparkfire? Pffff, I prefer my "Psych Wards" one. Yeah, it's a mouthful, but fits Grant and Thomas so well!
Old 07-22-2015, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Hahaha, that's brilliant! Psych wards

But oh oh oh, if these theories are true and Lincoln is indeed Thomas, and Skye/Daisy/whatever gets involved with Lincoln... that's gonna give some tension Drama, yay!