Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2016, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Wow, that one huge dinner party It looks pretty

Tomorrow she'll be my age for 9 whole days

ETA: She just posted this one as well So many SHIELD people

Quote:
#birthday
Old 04-17-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I just posted that at the cast & crew thread before I saw you posted it here
Old 04-18-2016, 08:04 AM
bad-girl shenanigans

Cool. I see some of her AoS family there.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Two days late, but who cares. This birthday video for Chloe is cute:

(made by the same girl who made that Daisy/Jemma t-shirt and everything. I'm totally a fan )
Old 04-20-2016, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting!

So nervous for Daisy! How are they going to reverse Hive's hold on her? Will he need to be killed?
Old 04-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

Gosh, it's Daisy!!! Hive got to her.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

That was a great shocker but I figured it had to either be Daisy or Lincoln. The other two are not known that well and it would not have such an impact.

I like when a good guy on these shows is turned evil and watching those who love them turn them back. Meanwhile, I look forward to see Evil Daisy in action.

Please add me to your list.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

I really really really dig it when my favorite tv show characters go evil for a little while As long as I know they'll get back to normal eventually So I can't wait
Old 04-21-2016, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Bronson, welcome!

I also really enjoy it when a good character goes dark for a while, and especially if it's for reasons out of their control so we don't have to question their morality but can still enjoy having them be evil for a bit so that's going to be fun. And man, I can't imagine how much fun Chloe has playing evil for a bit, too! But I can also see her feeling super bad about it
Old 04-21-2016, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo sunrise (View Post)
and especially if it's for reasons out of their control so we don't have to question their morality but can still enjoy having them be evil for a bit
Exactly this

She's not gonna feel well after this. Emotional season 4A arc (oh, it's so relaxing to know the show's already been renewed )
Old 04-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
That was a great shocker but I figured it had to either be Daisy or Lincoln. The other two are not known that well and it would not have such an impact.

I like when a good guy on these shows is turned evil and watching those who love them turn them back. Meanwhile, I look forward to see Evil Daisy in action.

Please add me to your list.
Welcome! Yeah, I think it'll be interesting to see her on the dark side for a while. As long as it isn't permanent and she gets to put down Ward/Hive for good after.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Oh my, it would be kinda awesome if Daisy were the one to kill Hive
Old 04-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know Chloe has said she was pretty much upset that Daisy ends up getting infected by Hive, but I hope that she's having fun playing a bad guy for a bit. It should be fun for her character to let loose and do stuff that she couldn't do as a good guy.
Old 04-25-2016, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

That partly why I enjoy goodies-temporarily-going-bad so much: it looks like so much fun for them
Old 04-25-2016, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah for sure from all Chloe interviews since then it seems that she was mostly emotional about it though. But I can see why. She of course witnessed how it was for Brett after Ward went evil and I'm sure she was scared it was the same kind of situation - but knowing it's reversible is probably such a relief and now she can fully focus on the fun side of it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread