If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 03-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

call me a masochist but i can't wait for the inevitable fallout for these two

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 03-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

I still think it will ultimately work out for the two of them. I think that both characters still care about each other and want to work things out, they just haven't figured out how yet.

One thought about this week's ep .. in a way, Fitz changing Skye's test results could be seen as him trying to save Simmons from herself. To stop her from doing something in a moment of weakness that she might regret later when things have calmed down.

As for masochism ... I am also perversely looking forward to Simmons finding out Fitz changed Skye's DNA results, because there's a chance that will lead to a more open and honest conversation between the two of them.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All I ever want is them yelling at each other about Skye but... they are actually talking about themselves. Fitz says that Simmons just leaves people when they are different or when she no longer needs them and then... they are no longer talking about Skye.

Old 03-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

That's what I'm hoping for when she finds out, that her and Fitz finally have a truly open and honest talk/screaming match. Hopefully it's not just brushed over.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 03-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not entirely sure what I want to see with them anymore. They probably need to have a conversation about his confession, but I fear that'll make things worse. And now he's keeping Skye's secret from her and they're probably going to be at odds over their different attitudes towards it.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm generally on Fitz's side this season, but the one thing I didn't like was the way he shut down Simmons when she tried to talk to him in the Quinjet. I want them to at least get to a point where they're talking to each other and not purposely avoiding each other. The awkward silence between them is killing me as well. It was sad that the one time they actually interacted in the last ep was when Fitz lied to her to cover for Skye.

And there's just so much they haven't talked about that they need to - there's his confession, there's why she left, there's her maybe feeling guilty about his condition - they've talked about these things with other people but not each other. And then with the Skye thing - I think, or at least I hope, that the one thing that will really bring Simmons around is Fitz. She might be upset that he lied, but he might also be the only one who can convince her that she's wrong.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i thought these were meant to show that they were getting back on track, or at least it's a start but apparently not

Old 03-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha Romanoff (View Post)
i thought these were meant to show that they were getting back on track, or at least it's a start but apparently not
Yeah ... one step forward, two steps back.

Still, I feel like because the writers are still making such a big deal about the distance between them, there's hope that we'll actually get FitzSimmons back at some point. All this angst has to pay off eventually, right? But I'm afraid it could take the whole season to do it.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
Yeah ... one step forward, two steps back.

Still, I feel like because the writers are still making such a big deal about the distance between them, there's hope that we'll actually get FitzSimmons back at some point. All this angst has to pay off eventually, right? But I'm afraid it could take the whole season to do it.
I'm quickly learning not to have expectations with this show. For now I don't see them talking at all with all this inhuman stuff happening, not unless the pressure gets to be too much for them and they finally snap. If only Fitz wouldn't run from Simmons then we might see progress, separate from all the Skye lie.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

I agree I'd love to see a fight between them. All this angst is killing me. I realize they can't go back to how they used to be exactly, but dangit all can they at least have a conversation and get everything out in the open???
Old 03-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

If only television were that easy.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Freakin T.V writers...

Old 03-10-2015, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

So in tonight's ep, they were kinda back to where they were in the Winter Finale ... working together to some extent. Up until the building started shaking at the end ... the only thing more heartbreaking then Fitz shouting at Simmons at the end, was when Fitz ran by and Simmons looked at him and realized ... "You knew."

Oh, and Simmons upgrading the ICERs without even telling Fitz they were doing it was a bit sad, since that was one of their signature projects together going all the way back to the pilot. But I can't really fault Simmons for that, Fitz is the one who decided to leave the lab and let her run things.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
So in tonight's ep, they were kinda back to where they were in the Winter Finale ... working together to some extent. Up until the building started shaking at the end ... the only thing more heartbreaking then Fitz shouting at Simmons at the end, was when Fitz ran by and Simmons looked at him and realized ... "You knew."
So sad.

Quote:
Oh, and Simmons upgrading the ICERs without even telling Fitz they were doing it was a bit sad, since that was one of their signature projects together going all the way back to the pilot. But I can't really fault Simmons for that, Fitz is the one who decided to leave the lab and let her run things.
So true.

All in all, so awful. But I think they've made some tiniest bit of progress.