Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's just so sad because Fitz can't let go of her. He knows she's gone, but she's still there for him in his mind. That's the only way he can cope. I'm just so pumped for Jemma's return and her POV.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Their scenes felt very old school Fitzsimmons to me too, even though she wasn't real. Something tells me the real thing will be very different, but maybe that was the point.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Oh definitely, their reunion won't be anything like what he's currently imagining. Like right now, Fitz is going back to how things used to be in his mind. He is holding on to when they were partners, just them two. When she comes back, the fact that she left him will right in face and he won't be able to deny it anymore.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Their reunion is going to be so heartbreaking. I wonder if Fitz will even realize she's real when he first sees her?

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 10-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

^ I was wondering that too. Like maybe he'll be like "oh you changed your hair" and be confused, and then realize it's the real Jemma

I'm really happy that they have such a deep storyline this season. They deserve it.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Hi. I introduced myself in the intro thread, but anyway, my name is Rae. I came in search of this thread because these 2 slay me.

Please Add me! Bold and underline it so everyone knows how much these 2 are killing me.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

I'll add you now, Rae. Welcome here!

What's your all time favourite FitzSimmons moment?
Old 10-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

When they're stuck underwater and Simmons is talking about molecules. Really, all their moments are gold, but that's when they passed from "They're cute" to "OTP", if you know what I mean.

I have a love/hate relationship with this season. On the one hand Fitz is going to kill me but on the other hand, I love that he is hallucinating her as a sort of coping mechanism...

ETA:
I spent way to long in the FitzSimmons tag on tumblr yesterday. They're just too adorable. Looking at all those tags. I'll look around this thread and see what ya'll have posted and post a few gifs.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
hen they're stuck underwater and Simmons is talking about molecules. Really, all their moments are gold, but that's when they passed from "They're cute" to "OTP", if you know what I mean.
That scene is so underrated, yet it's easily one of my favorites. It's a touching moment. The way he's looking at her says it all.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

I saw a lot of love for that scene, actually! Folks, including myself, loved Maurissa's words and Elizabeth's delivery.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Really? I feel like it was always overshadowed by Fitz' declaration of love for her, which is my favorite scenes of theirs, but I still really adore the molecule scene. Like so freaking beautiful, chills.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

I liked that whole...section. Just everything when they were stuck under water. But the molecules thing was just beautiful and don't even get me started on how Fitz was looking at Jemma the entire time they were underwater.

Why do ships find me in the unlikeliest of places?
Old 10-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
don't even get me started on how Fitz was looking at Jemma the entire time they were underwater.
yes, yes, yes

And I know - I'm very unlucky with my ships.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Let's all together. 1, 2, 3 go:

Source [X]
Old 10-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Really? I feel like it was always overshadowed by Fitz' declaration of love for her, which is my favorite scenes of theirs, but I still really adore the molecule scene. Like so freaking beautiful, chills.
That scene is definitely loved more for obvious reasons, but as I said, saw my fair share of love for the other one.

So just watched some of their scenes from FZZT and the finale and nearly started crying, typical Friday idk about you guys.