Love that last moment with Coulson!

Steve Rogers
Thor | Clark Kent | Daisy Johnson
{Mik&El} {Jack&Sarah} {Arin&Kestrel} {Declan&Juliet}
{Tara} | Icon | Profile Icon; Mandy
Old 04-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Add me please!

Love that last moment with Coulson!
Me too.

Add me please.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

done & done!

Yeah, that last scene was great
Old 04-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)
done & done!

Yeah, that last scene was great

That last scene was nothing to me. What was the purpose? That Nick or Lance will become the hero of the day? Who cares? I certainly don't.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-16-2015, 11:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm starting to warm up to Hunter. He's not my favorite character, but I still like him. Actually, it's hard to find a favorite character on this show since they all have something about them that makes them so likable.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I've been loving his scenes these past few episodes. You can always count on him to bring some humour to the show no matter how dark things get!
Old 04-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

I love how there's been a slow shift in terms of his place on the team, too. He really fits in now, and it very much feels earned.
Old 04-17-2015, 09:42 AM
System Engineer

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who

I've liked Hunter from the get go. He's been one of the few sources of humour on the show all season, especially with all the regulars dealing with dark personal issues and not joking around like they did last season.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've liked him from the start, but he's one of my favourites now for sure (then again, they're pretty much all my favourites so I don't know how much that actually means)
Old 04-17-2015, 10:38 AM
System Engineer

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who

From the start, I liked Hunter more than I ever did Ward.

And yeah, the fact that Hunter rejected SHIELD 2.0 and stuck with Coulson just made me like him more. Really looking forward to more Coulson and Hunter, and Fitz joining them.

I also like the fact that of all the new characters, Hunter's the one who seems to have the most chemistry with all the regulars. He's probably the only new character who's actually had significant scenes with everyone.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah, I've never been a huge fan of Ward, I think I actually like him a bit more now than I did when he was still part of the team.

I'm definitely looking forward to Hunter having some more scenes with Fitz. I think they could be awesome as friends, especially now that Fitz feels betrayed by Mack, he really needs a buddy who won't cross him for once. So I'm hoping the show will develop that some more.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:05 PM
System Engineer

Moderator of ...
Doctor Who

Quote:
Oh yeah, I've never been a huge fan of Ward, I think I actually like him a bit more now than I did when he was still part of the team.
Agreed, I thought the character was more interesting when he turned to the dark side in S1.

Quote:
I'm definitely looking forward to Hunter having some more scenes with Fitz. I think they could be awesome as friends, especially now that Fitz feels betrayed by Mack, he really needs a buddy who won't cross him for once. So I'm hoping the show will develop that some more.
It would also be an interesting parallel when compared to the friendship Bobbi and Simmons have developed this year. And Hunter is one of the two people Fitz actually opened up to about what happened with him and Simmons (though he didn't mention her by name, Hunter's perceptive enough that I'm sure he worked it out).

Speaking of Bobbi, I do think there's still a chance for Hunter and Bobbi to work things out this season. I think Bobbi is actually pretty neutral in the situation with SHIELD, supporting SHIELD 2.0 but also defending Coulson and his team, and she's going to turn back to Coulson's side at some point. As much as Hunter didn't trust her before and trusts her even less now, she could still be redeemed with Hunter if she ends up helping them.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm rewatching episodes from this season and I'm liking Hunter more and more. I know that every character has comedic moments, but everyone seems to have been pretty serious lately. I feel like Hunter is delivering more of the funny one-liners this season.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, a lot of the lighter moments have definitely come from him and I love that. I hope they find a way to compensate for that on the show if it's true that he's leaving for the spin-off.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread