Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
"We" didn't find out that B.J. Britt wasn't supposed to remain on the show until "after" Trip's death? Hmmm . . . how convenient.
Hmm, you're right. It is. You should investigate that. Perhaps you'll uncover a conspiracy at the evil corporation known as Marvel.

Quote:
Would you rather they told you exactly when and how each character would die and what their overall arc was going to be like before they appeared?
"By the way, you guys. We know how much you love Trip, so we're gonna kill him off soon."
Old 12-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hmm, you're right. It is. You should investigate that. Perhaps you'll uncover a conspiracy at the evil corporation known as Marvel

I just might . . . at both Marvel and Mutant Enemy.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 12-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Best of luck, then.

Found this bit on Mack in the comics, they've definitely changed quite a bit about him (mainly the fact that he was never a mechanic).
Old 12-30-2014, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm, interesting.

Well we can assume he'll be around abit more even if just to reveal the thing him and Bobbi have going.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 01-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

^ I am so curious about that! The show needs to come back already.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm definitely curious about that, I would imagine it wouldn't have been brought up the way it was if it wasn't something significant.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 01-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I figure it's going to be a major plot point once the show comes back, that throwaway line was a good setup
Old 01-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely a good setup, good everyone curious.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 01-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerly (View Post)
^ I am so curious about that! The show needs to come back already.
The same here with me as well

-Lisa-
Old 01-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Hmm, interesting.

Well we can assume he'll be around abit more even if just to reveal the thing him and Bobbi have going.

"A bit more"? Does this mean you don't think he'll ever become part of the main cast, as well?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah... I don't think his character will be used just to reveal an ongoing mystery (which would make no sense anyway, there are two characters involved in it).
Old 01-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a part of me that's wondering if they could be setting up a potential spin-off, maybe. If they were to go down that road, Bobbi and Mack would be two great characters to carry over and get people excited. Mockingbird is definitely big enough of a character to carry her own show.

Or if it's not anything like that, I guess it's fair to say either way that they'll get more to do once this new thing takes shape.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

^ That's definitely my number 1 theory at the moment. There are other organisations like SHIELD in the comics, so it would make sense if they were starting their own organisation.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)
There's a part of me that's wondering if they could be setting up a potential spin-off, maybe. If they were to go down that road, Bobbi and Mack would be two great characters to carry over and get people excited. Mockingbird is definitely big enough of a character to carry her own show.

Or if it's not anything like that, I guess it's fair to say either way that they'll get more to do once this new thing takes shape.

I really don't see that happening.
Old 01-18-2015, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, they've been dropping a lot of hints that Marvel wants to venture out and do more shows, so never say never

If it's not a spin-off, it could still be a thing that would be introduced in the movies at some point. If they do end up working for something like SWORD or another organisation like that, it would make sense that they'd come into contact with the Avengers too since they still don't know SHIELD even exists at the moment and that Coulson is even alive.

But of course, I'm just thinking out loud since we don't even know what that 'thing' they're doing is about yet SWORD seems likely though, especially because it was in Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men run that it got introduced into the comics in the first place. And it makes sense to get them involved now, since they're borrowing quite a lot for the Inhumans from the X-Men on the show, and with the supposed fall of SHIELD it would be a great reason to get it started.