Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2018, 01:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Miss him heaps . If we get one last season I would like for him to come back
Old 05-13-2018, 12:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
I need a rewatch. I really shipped these 2 so much and then daggers.
Same. So far they're the only ship I love that didn't work out in the end. I stopped watching AoS awhile ago because I lost interest but I will always love those Skye aka Daisy/Ward moments.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Same. So far they're the only ship I love that didn't work out in the end. I stopped watching AoS awhile ago because I lost interest but I will always love those Skye aka Daisy/Ward moments.
i hope one day ypu can rewatch it again

but i did miss these two
Old 05-16-2018, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Yes love those moments! And you’re not the first person I know that gave up the show
Old 05-17-2018, 08:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yes love those moments! And you’re not the first person I know that gave up the show
agreed tbh i dont think the writers knew what was going to happen in the marvel world so this build up was kind of a let down
Old 05-17-2018, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. Grant/Ward was a great character that could’ve been redeemed but they took that the wrong way.

I need a rewatch because I’d love to see these 2 again
Old 05-18-2018, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah. Grant/Ward was a great character that could’ve been redeemed but they took that the wrong way.

I need a rewatch because I’d love to see these 2 again
yeah i still wish for him to come back

yeah these two wow season one was huge for them
Old 08-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

AWWW, such feels for what could have been.

Since I've been going through things for the 5 year celebration I've been feeling nostalgic looking at old pictures.

Unfortunately after Wards actions I could never ship them again, even when it came to the framework version.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
AWWW, such feels for what could have been.

Since I've been going through things for the 5 year celebration I've been feeling nostalgic looking at old pictures.

Unfortunately after Wards actions I could never ship them again, even when it came to the framework version.
it is hard . once i re watched season one these two wow they did so much work to get them to fall for each other than it all got crushed down due to hydra.

i still love ward even though i dont want him with skye/daisy anymore i still wished to see him in the show cause framework ward was good i like his chemistry with the cast and i love the actor
Old 08-02-2018, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same for me on both counts
Old 08-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

I think it was a responsible move by the show that once Skye realized Ward was Hydra, she accepted the bad news and was completely done with that relationship. I always feel very uncomfortable any time a show promotes a love story between a violent man with little to no conscience and a female lead that we are supposed to look up to in an influential way. So I believe the showrunners did the right thing in ending this pairing, even though it upset many fans who still wanted a redemption arc for Ward.

I think the showrunners did love working with Brett Dalton, and they held on to him as long as they could.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden of Might (View Post)
I think it was a responsible move by the show that once Skye realized Ward was Hydra, she accepted the bad news and was completely done with that relationship. I always feel very uncomfortable any time a show promotes a love story between a violent man with little to no conscience and a female lead that we are supposed to look up to in an influential way. So I believe the showrunners did the right thing in ending this pairing, even though it upset many fans who still wanted a redemption arc for Ward.

I think the showrunners did love working with Brett Dalton, and they held on to him as long as they could.
That is true .. I just miss him cause he was part of the original cast .. I for one will still always love to have him back
Old 08-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Storyline wise yes, they did the right thing. I just didn’t like that they actually went there.

Same here!
Old 08-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Loyal Fan

At the time, I don't remember wanting a redemption arc for him. I thought it was more important that the writers stayed true to the fall-out of his actions instead of retconning it. It was a bitter pill to swallow though.

I know that a couple people on the crew knew going into the show that they were going to have Ward to be a traitor, but I wonder if the writers knew too and they wrote Skyeward to make it more painful in the end or if they wrote the pairing because they assumed that they would be 'the one true pairing' on the bus (instead of Fitzsimmons).

Given what Skyeward went through (pre hydra era): Miles, friends with benefits with May, Loreli, Grants reaction to the clairvoyant (before it was revealed it was Garrett) when he threatened Skye...

And then thinking about Fitzsimmons... He had a crush on Daisy in the beginning, there were times when Jemma almost seemed annoyed by Fitz during various episodes and it wasn't until the very end of the season when feelings were confessed.

Or it could just be me thinking too much...