Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, just when I had a little glimmer of hope it was quickly dashed away. I'm still going to think of this ship, but I'm going to try to push it to the back of my mind. I'm just having a very difficult time seeing how anything positive will come of the path Ward is on right now. I don't see how his path will lead to Daisy. I'm venting now, but I feel so deceived by the writers. I thought that they were trying to set up a romantic relationship between these two, but I feel like we got the bait and switch. It feels unfair.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is unfair cause they set it up perfectly in S1 then smashed and nothing since - I'll still continue to ship cause they are OTP for me

Alright that was just a tease if they really wanted to give us something then they should have had it that Ward learnt that they were able to bring Jemma back BECAUSE Daisy kept the portal open - honestly that's the only way it happened

Last edited by crash landing; 12-01-2015 at 11:21 PM
Old 12-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

It seems to me that the writers are really trying to get us to forget about this ship by not having them interact at all. I mean, they don't even talk about each other. The only reason we got Daisy to talk about Ward is because she was forced to.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Things could get better. I've seen worse with other ships.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I try to think about Once Upon A Time and how Hook was on a revenge streak for who knows how long and he eventually redeemed himself.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

The writers on that show knew a good thing when they saw it.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by save each other (View Post)
It is unfair cause they set it up perfectly in S1 then smashed and nothing since - I'll still continue to ship cause they are OTP for me

Alright that was just a tease if they really wanted to give us something then they should have had it that Ward learnt that they were able to bring Jemma back BECAUSE Daisy kept the portal open - honestly that's the only way it happened
She did keep it open but that was more for Fitz to rescue Jemma. What Hydra needed was info on how to get back. Before, nobody knew how the portal to the planet worked, they just kept sending people there with zero chance of getting back. Simmons is the one that figured it out and Fitz worked with Daisy keeping the portal open long enough for Jemma to see the flare and know Fitz was coming for her. What they needed were the coordinates to where the portal would open next based on the planetary/lunar system, so they can open and close the portal however many times they want because they have the equipment for it, as long as they know the trajectory of the next opening. The problem isn't opening it or keeping it open, it's knowing where/when you need to open it, hence Daisy wasn't really needed, just FitzSimmons. And they only just got all the five rocks together since the big monolith was with SHIELD.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

So Ward is still a villain why redeemed him? when Skye can join him after all the dark side is stronger, and with Skye's destiny being to lead her people I think their building up a falling out between Skye/Coulson in the future after all Civil War is coming.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:47 AM
Extreme Fan

She eventually leads SHIELD so I don't see a fall out, at least not one that's permanent as we've seen in 3A.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

They'll find their way back to each other eventually.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
They'll find their way back to each other eventually.
Yes they will you know it wouldn't surprise me if by the end of the series almost everyone is killed except for Coulson, because lets be honest if Coulson ever returned to the movies most likely he would be working solo, and really Coulson is the only one safe in the show I do hope for SkyeWard though.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Any shippers left? I just don't see how they could be together after this. Ah well, still gonna ship them
Old 12-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^That's the beauty of shipping.
Old 12-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
Any shippers left? I just don't see how they could be together after this. Ah well, still gonna ship them
Time-Travel? a little bit of a reboot? and my favorite send everyone except Coulson in a parallel universe like The Flash's Earth 2. I wouldn't mind if Coulson's kids got killed in the series finale, maybe by Thanos's hand? and then it would come full circle Coulson died so The Avengers could have something to avenge if his kids died then he would have something to avenge when he returns in the movies.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
If I stopped shipping because it seemed unlikely. Half my ships would be gone

-Lisa-