Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2014, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Ward looks like he's actually about to CRY. Look at his eyebrows. Awwwww...And Skye has a teary eye.

Much larger version of that screen cap here:
https://31.media.tumblr.com/413b275c...qrso2_1280.jpg

They both look devastated. But I cannot get over Ward's facial expression of UTTER DESPAIR and heartbreak. Like it's killing him to think that she'll hate him now.

If anything, that look on his face tells me that he LOVES Skye. No doubt about it at all.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 04-29-2014, 06:24 AM
Moderator Manager

OMG. I am not ready for this ep. HEEEEEEELPPPP!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Please add me
Old 04-29-2014, 07:45 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone. May I be added too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Ward looks like he's actually about to CRY. Look at his eyebrows. Awwwww...And Skye has a teary eye.

Much larger version of that screen cap here:
https://31.media.tumblr.com/413b275c...qrso2_1280.jpg

They both look devastated. But I cannot get over Ward's facial expression of UTTER DESPAIR and heartbreak. Like it's killing him to think that she'll hate him now.

If anything, that look on his face tells me that he LOVES Skye. No doubt about it at all.
Yes, she looks devastated and he looks like he regrets having to caused her pain.

Is it possible that Ward knows the final "missing pieces" regarding her past and has just revealed them to her? Like maybe her parents were Hydra or her past (origins) are linked somehow to Hydra.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:40 AM
New Fan

Actually, I can't wait for this eppy...This twist about Grant being Hydra makes the SL of Skyeward so much more intense and I love it...As long as they end up together, even if the road is bumby for a while. Grant is looking teery in this cap and I think he learns that Skye knows what he's up too.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can I please be added?!!!!!

I do have a question and I feel really stupid asking. In episode 1x04, there is a scene where Ward is told he needs to seduce a man. His response to Skye is "that's before they asked me to go all "Madahari" on this guy. (I probably slaughtered that word). What does this mean? Obviously, I know what seduce means but can someone explain to me what Ward means?
Old 04-29-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mata Hari was a female spy who seduced men into getting her what she wanted. He was portraying the female agent through the glasses in that episode. To be believable he needed to seduce the other man. Adding everyone that asked Welcome
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-29-2014, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome all!

Quote:
Hey guys I was thinking that since this is a new thread but maybe we should start posting our predictions for Tuesday's episode starting every Mondays. If you want to post spoilers supporting your prediction then I guess that's okay as long as you spoiler tag so here is mine
As long as you keep your predictions SkyeWard specific in this thread, that's fine. Be careful with spoiler tags, though. Those teaser art posters they release before the episodes are a new thing so it's tricky, but I don't see a problem with speculating on them here. Same goes for promo photos, sneak peeks, and press releases, as long as they're under the spoiler tag. Basically, content released by Marvel.

We'll draw the line at speculating on spoilers given by sources such as TVLine and TVGuide. Luckily Marvel doesn't let much slip through the cracks, so that doesn't happen often. Actor interviews are usually vague enough, but watch out for anything specific that might spoil something for someone who doesn't want to be spoilt. For example, Brett Dalton saying Skyeward isn't dead is fine. If Brett said Ward dies in a hail of gunfire, that wouldn't be fine.

Hope that clears things up!

Last edited by gingerly; 04-29-2014 at 02:39 PM
Old 04-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

I'M NOT READY EITHER

is it sad that i live in the skyeward tag on tumblr?

i have to admit, their story got soooo much more intense since he's been outed to us as Hydra. Not that I didn't love them before, but now its like

Old 04-29-2014, 04:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
I'M NOT READY EITHER

is it sad that i live in the skyeward tag on tumblr?

i have to admit, their story got soooo much more intense since he's been outed to us as Hydra. Not that I didn't love them before, but now its like
So true. I have to admit that in the beginning I was very frustrated with the semi -one dimensional writing for Ward. Of course the joke was on me with that one, because now there are so many more possibilities that have opened up for them story-wise.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched such a sad and depressing movie so I don't think I can watch tonight I'm already at my emotional peak (my tears could have filled the Amazon) and I can't take even a tiny bit more of sadness. And I don't think I ever asked to be added, can I be added?
Old 04-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added

I'm more convinced Ward can be redeemed. He admitted his feelings for Skye are real. He wanted to go after her because he still cares about her, and wants her to be with him. I'm ready for their next interaction.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 04-29-2014, 07:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Added

I'm more convinced Ward can be redeemed. He admitted his feelings for Skye are real. He wanted to go after her because he still cares about her, and wants her to be with him. I'm ready for their next interaction.
Exactly. He wouldn't let anything happen to her.She has crack the shell he was trying to put. But the last two episodes have clear that he is willing to protect her against anyone...This will be interesting because right she doesn't want to be near him and yet she couldn't let him die.