Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2017, 06:33 AM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

I can imagine. Sometimes the vice principal does more than the principal. Just how things work. That's also cool though! I'm a teacher so I understand the craziness of the ending of a school year.
cece; fanforum's cheerleader ღ
Old 05-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey guys!

I made it to Turkey the day before yesterday, staying with the parents for a couple weeks I always forget just how terrible the internet is here... maybe if I'm lucky I can watch SHIELD tonight but it's more likely it'll be tomorrow

Welcome back Mascha, can't wait to see some pics from Italy!
Old 05-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

Glad you made it, Ingrid. Enjoy your time with family!
Old 05-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you made it safely! Enjoy your time!

My cousin was a PE teacher up until like 2 weeks ago He started the VP spot at the end of this year I guess to get acclimated and stufF? The school he taught PE at was pretty upset that he was leaving them!

So glad it's Friday tomorrow.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

I take vitamins too! High-dosed B12 and D, and some miltivitamins. Apparantly it doesn't help for me

I like mowing grass at my parents Especially the smell after

Ah, Cece, sounds almost the same Obviously a state as large as Texas has more than one university! (as we have one in almost every province, 13 in total, in a country that's 16 times as small as Texas, as I recall )

It's liberation day here today, so a lot of people are free from work today Not everyone though, as it isn't an official national holiday, for some reason, or well, only once in five years. Exactly 72 years ago The Netherlands was liberated from Germany in WW2.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Hello! I've haven't been on for a week! There was a combination of being busy and also furiously reading a book I'd been waiting for for a year. My pain caught up with me yesterday though. I ended up calling out of work and sleeping until 11.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had to work until 7 today so that means going in around 11. I woke up at7:30 am. I hate waking up early when I can sleep in.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Addicted Fan

they finally fix my internet, the guy suppose to come on Tuesday, in the evening but turn up when now one was at home, typical, he came on Friday, at the moment it's working . I went with my friends on Friday to chines restaurant, everything was yum. I went shopping today and i have to do the staff for college, every week the teacher gives us more and more homework .
how is everybody's weekend?.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Glad you made it, Ingrid. Enjoy your time with family!
who's Ingrid? That's the second time you've mistaken me for her so I'm starting to think she and I must have somewhat of the same vibe but thanks darling

Mascha did you do anything fun on liberation day? all of my friends went to a festival and I got to see lots of pics of them having the time of their lives apparently... Made me a little bit sad to be missing out but I shouldn't complain cause I'm here enjoying the sun

Rae, what's the book? And sorry about the pain hope today is better for you!

Everyone else hope you're all doing good!
Old 05-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

Ingrid is broken melody. Sorry Val. My first posting challenge was on Beauty and the Beast and she and Sarah (just have a little faith) were so welcoming and I made my decision to post on Fan Forum regularly after meeting them. Not sure why I keep calling you Ingrid (and I've called her Val too). And trust me it has happened more than twice but I have caught myself the other times. She's super sweet too and maybe because your username begins with 'in'. Nah, I don't think that's it, haha. But really you two are the only names I confuse for some reason. Maybe shows I've talked to you both the most [or said/typed your names the most].
Old 05-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so glad I wasn't crazy. I almost asked who Ingrid was. And I stared at Val's signature thinking..but it says Valerie.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

Sorry for the confusion.

Didn't you hear Val changed her name?
Old 05-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's okay. I'll know from now on that if you mention Ingrid, you mean me
Old 05-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

And Ingrid is Dutch as well, so that's funny

Ah, that definitely sounds like a fun liberation day Well, I had a boring but nice one. I stayed home all day, bingewatched most of Sense8's new season. I handed in my thesis on Tuesday, and had to work all day on Wednesday and Thursday, so a boring Friday was EXACTLY what I needed, especially since the weekend was also gonna be super busy

(and they filmed scenes from season 2 of Sense8 in Amsterdam (Paradiso ) and The Hague's train station I actually worked on that train station, I could see the café in that particular scene ).

Today we helped a friend and his girlfriend laying a laminate floor in his new appartment in (coincidence ) The Hague, where they will be living together for the first time. We did maybe about 30% of the appartment. So much work
Old 05-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

And Ingrid is Dutch as well, so that's funny

Ah, that definitely sounds like a fun liberation day Well, I had a boring but nice one. I stayed home all day, bingewatched most of Sense8's new season. I handed in my thesis on Tuesday, and had to work all day on Wednesday and Thursday, so a boring Friday was EXACTLY what I needed, especially since the weekend was also gonna be super busy

(and they filmed scenes from season 2 of Sense8 in Amsterdam (Paradiso ) and The Hague's train station I actually worked on that train station, I could see the café in that particular scene ).

Today we helped a friend and his girlfriend laying a laminate floor in his new appartment in (coincidence ) The Hague, where they will be living together for the first time. We did maybe about 30% of the appartment. So much work
Closed Thread   Post New Thread