Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 11:24 AM
We Will Rise

I am in good mood . I started English course at college this week, it will last only 9 weeks, it's preparation for the exam, which i need if i want to go the university. This weekend is long weekend 3 days off . My friend is coming to see me tomorrow.
Any plans for the weekend?
Old 04-27-2017, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Nice! Where are you going (or trying to go) to college at?

I'm excited for this seminar thing I'm going to tomorrow afternoon and on Saturday. The dean of the Portland Bible College comes every year to the church I attend and presents stuff. This year is going to be on the books of Ruth and 1 Samuel. He has such a great way of explaining complicated things in a simple matter and I just love it. I look forward to it every year.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Fan Forum Cheerleader

Moderator of ...
Movies
The Defenders

That's great. Some of the Bible does get confusing and hard to understand. But not all pastors explain things well either, so it's great to have the Internet to see what others think.

I'm just tired but powering through this week. Tomorrow is Friday but may be my toughest yet. My teaching assistant will be absent and there wasn't anyone who picked up the sub job, so I might have to survive on my own tomorrow. I'll find somebody in the school to help at least bring my kids in. And if it comes down to it, will just let them play for 3 hours. I have students with significant needs (I teach a self-contained Special Education class), so even with 8 students in each class, it is no easy task. I will make it!
cece; fanforum's cheerleader ღ
Old 04-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around in a couple days, really busy week and I also still haven't been able to watch the new episode so I'm staying away from the other threads for now cause I don't want to be spoiled... hopefully I'll get the chance to watch it later tonight or else tomorrow for sure!!

Hope you're all good
Old 04-28-2017, 02:37 PM
We Will Rise

Rea I am at the college already is just evening course in England.
I am so happy that is weekend, my friend came over tonight, we had pizza and chat a lot .
Cece how are managing doing everything?.
Rea enjoyed the seminar thing .
Old 04-29-2017, 08:18 PM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Fan Forum Cheerleader

Moderator of ...
Movies
The Defenders

Val, regardless how busy I am, I always make time for my shows. Even if that means losing sleep or procrastinating on a grad school project (like I am now). I worked quite a few hours on it though, and I have all day tomorrow. I'm going out to lunch with family tomorrow though, so most of tomorrow. I also have Monday and Tuesday evenings. Not due until Tuesday at midnight so I can afford a little procrastination. This is when I wish I didn't work so would have even more time to work on it/procrastinate.

That's nice, Aga. We had pizza for lunch today!
Old 04-30-2017, 05:21 AM
We Will Rise

I notice one thing, when I am very busy I have lots of time to do the staff, if I am not busy I don't have time . I was lazy yesterday, my stomach playing up because of the tablets which I am taking for my arm. Today I will do homework for college and tomorrow I have BBQ with my flat mates it should be fun .
How is your Sunday going?
Old 04-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Fan Forum Cheerleader

Moderator of ...
Movies
The Defenders

I'm still working on my project. But I just have to make the graph and analyze the graph and write a reflection. Most of it is done!!! I feel a bit icky though. Runny nose, scratchy throat. Ugh! The joys of working with children.

BBQ sounds so good. I couldn't be a vegetarian. I love meat too much.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yay BBQ! We were supposed to have one today, but there was soooo much wind that we decided against it
Old 05-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys!

I just handed in the final version of my thesis My gaaaawd, a weight falls from my shoulders.

And I've been away on vacation to Italy last week. I'll post some pics soon Despite a couple of days of REEEEALLY bad weather and a fight with my parents (well, my dad) on the last evening before we left, it was all pretty nice. And suuuuch a beautiful area (Friuli-Venezia Giulia, close to the Slovenian border, which is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD, and I'm definitely not kidding).

And as I didn't have internet in Italy (like, all Italians had mobile phones when they were just invented, but wifi in a vacation home, bar, restaurant, store, etc.? Nope, just nope. ), I finally watched the new ep of AoS yesterday

I was hoping to see a new mod here though, but apparently no suitable candidate has presented him/herself yet
Old 05-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just mowed the grass. I hate mowing.

Hi.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Fan Forum Cheerleader

Moderator of ...
Movies
The Defenders

Italy is a place I want to visit some day! I have a friend who is Italian and hope she'll get to show me around. We just both need to find time, which won't be anytime soon as I am super busy even during the summer when I get a break from my full-time job (I'm a teacher). I am working this summer to make some extra money and also have a load of graduate classes. I can't wait to get my master's degree, and now so many have convinced me to go on and get my PhD as well. I'm familiar already with a lot of our university's staff in the College of Education so thought why not. I put in a lot of hours during my undergrad involved in school organizations and on the officer team of some of them. So I got to know my professors better through promoting our programs. I love my university a little too much maybe. Have lots of pride and love for it, just like I do with Fan Forum. People call me the College of Education's cheerleader.

We don't mow the grass ourselves. We have people who do it for us!
Old 05-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

You're a cheerleader in everything you love, aren't ya?
It's the University of Texas you're attending? I'm FINALLY almost graduating my master's (graduate) program. Not sure when my graduation will be, but hopefully soon! Already looking forward to the graduation ceremony in the oldest part of the university (the Academy building, which was built in 1462 ), right in the middle of Utrecht.

And just got my latest blood results. I have insufficient sodium, potassium, vit B12 and vit D. But everything else is looking fine Guess I'll have to take some supplements again...
Old 05-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Communications Team
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team
Fan Forum Cheerleader

Moderator of ...
Movies
The Defenders

Yes!!! Of course.

I take multivitamins daily. I know I don't eat the most healthy so I'm pretty sure I am missing things too - so just to be safe, I take vitamins.

I actually go to the University of North Texas. My sister will go to University of Texas in Austin this fall.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well, my cousin will be mowing it after school is done for the year. He's the vice principal and it's kickin his butt so far
Closed Thread   Post New Thread