Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2015, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Daaamn, sorry Val Hope you'll find a cheap but decent new one

Pffff, the package was supposed to be delivered between 11 and 13 (figure it out, 'mmmericans ), and they're so laaaate again.
Old 11-27-2015, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I ordered one

Ugh that's so annoying. Don't even bother giving a window when they're not going to stick to it!

I'm off to physical therapy be back later!
Old 11-27-2015, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Good luck with your physical therapy, Val

It's finally here! Ooh, big box, from bol.com (for the non-Dutch: sort of the Dutch version of Amazon ), quite heavy.. Now I'm reeeally curious And Im trying to remember if I mentioned anything to him these last couple of weeks about something I wanted/was saving money for... hmz...

ETA: OK, just went to the mall to buy the last part of the birthday present for a friend of mine who celebrates her birthday tonight. And I bought a pair of jeans with 20% "Black Friday" discount

Last edited by Mazza d'Evill; 11-27-2015 at 08:18 AM
Old 11-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, bol.com doesn't narrow it down much exciting!

Yeah I came through the centre on my way to the clinic and almost every store was having a 20% off Black Friday sale! I really don't recall ever seeing that before here
Old 11-27-2015, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm actually having a proper Thanksgiving feast today at a friend's house. She invited lots of people, should be fun! Being part of a Chinese household, I miss out on Thanksgiving festivities. Mom cooked Chinese though, but it wasn't anything special than always. They went out shopping around 4 PM so there wasn't dinner even.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

At least I know it's not clothes (or lingerie ) or something Don't think bol.com sells that. Arghhhh, I want to knoooow

Ahhh, nice, Cece!

I'm having dinner with my group of friend from highschool tonight. So I'm on the train. Again. I was planning on going to Utrecht to study today (that friend also lives in Utrecht), but that package delivery screwed up all my plans

Later!
Old 11-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

I do enjoy shipping. I ship everyone at work with each other, and they absolutely hate me for it.
I’m still secretly shipping people on this board. One of my ships involves that “guy” from the summer I originally shipped Mascha with. I would love to see the new pairing flirt with each other, even better I want there to be a love triangle (yes, I have a third person in mind already and it’s not you, Mascha ); I swear I’d be here every single second of the day if this love triangle were to happen.

Who were your two ships, Val? Spike/Buffy one of them?

My parents do Black Friday every year and buy stuff that they never use and can’t really find room to store. This year was no exception.
I had trouble sleeping and woke up late. Then I caught up with some friends. It was as if no time had passed; we just picked up where we left off.

And yes the food was awesome! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving meal with your friends, Cece. Hope you had a great time catching up with your friends, Mascha.

Btw Europeans, 20% is child’s play. We do 50% and over; that’s why people go so nuts around here. I usually live vicariously through other people’s drama-packed tales of shopping on Black Friday.

And is the package your boyfriend got for you heavy enough to be a new bike or bike parts, Mascha? I’d ask you how much you think it weighs but we don’t use similar measurement systems. However, we can do this: does it weigh as much as a big dog or a little one?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 11-28-2015, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm totally aware 20% off is nowhere near 'real' Black Friday discounts

I suppose it could be a new lock He bought his bike lock from that same store, after we found it was tested as one of the best (relatively) afforable locks out there. Would be really sweet if it were that lock But other than that, it could be anything
It weighs maybe about... hmz... half a little dog. A fat puppy It's not that big and heavy, but you can feel there's something substantial inside the box
Old 11-28-2015, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm totally aware 20% off is nowhere near 'real' Black Friday discounts

I suppose it could be a new lock He bought his bike lock from that same store, after we found it was tested as one of the best (relatively) afforable locks out there. Would be really sweet if it were that lock But other than that, it could be anything
It weighs maybe about... hmz... half a little dog. A fat puppy It's not that big and heavy, but you can feel there's something substantial inside the box
Old 11-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do really hope it's not really half a dog

Yeah 20% isn't even really worth going into town for

Quote:
Who were your two ships, Val? Spike/Buffy one of them?
Yep even though so much about them is pretty problematic, I just can't help it. They were one of my first ever real OTPs and I still have suuuuch a soft spot for them, but I only really ship it post soul now. The other one is Doctor/Rose from Doctor Who. I was also hugely into Naomi/Emily from Skins, but they ruined that

I'm pretty curious who you're shipping on here, Miros

My new vacuum cleaner was supposed to arrive between 3 and 5 and it's 5:42 now I'm supposed to leave to go see friends right after it gets here, so I really hope that'll be soon!
Old 11-28-2015, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Let;s go with the fat puppy. I'd like it to be a fat puppy

Miros is not allowed to ship anyone here, after her ship in the summer involving me

Wow, delivery guys really can't be on time ever lately, can they?

I just spend the last hour and a half on the scavenger hunt. And I did the post count on the iZombie board because I honestly thought it was Sunday already My brains are fried.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

An hour and a half for the scavenger hunt, that's dedication
Old 11-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

I had no idea so much time went by Oh well, I was home alone at my parents house, with the cat. So I had time And maybe it was 1 hour, I'm not exactly sure
Old 11-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo sunrise (View Post)
I do really hope it's not really half a dog

Yeah 20% isn't even really worth going into town for

Yep even though so much about them is pretty problematic, I just can't help it. They were one of my first ever real OTPs and I still have suuuuch a soft spot for them, but I only really ship it post soul now. The other one is Doctor/Rose from Doctor Who. I was also hugely into Naomi/Emily from Skins, but they ruined that

I'm pretty curious who you're shipping on here, Miros

My new vacuum cleaner was supposed to arrive between 3 and 5 and it's 5:42 now I'm supposed to leave to go see friends right after it gets here, so I really hope that'll be soon!
Hope your vacuum arrived in enough time, Val. What happened to ruin your third ship? I only watched S1 &2 of Skins. I Sid.

I'll PM you sometime with all my ship fantasies for this board sometime. None of the ships include any of the quadrupletsies, though.

It's cold here and my hair is a complete mess.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Ahhhhw, missing your Texan winter heat?

It's rainy and windy here. Was supposed to go for a walk with my friend and her dog at the woods tomorrow and eat a pancake at the pancake restaurant in the middle of those woods, but it seems like it will more or less be storming tomorrow. Soooo... I guess we'll just skip the walking and go straight for the pancake