Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2015, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Those lights never seem to work for long, do they?!

Ahhh nice! Hop you'll sleep well on it
Just bought a new pillow yesterday, it's super thick and fluffy and I love it
Old 09-28-2015, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I honestly suspect there are people going around just ripping the cables off the lights for fun I haven't bothered getting mine fixed in a long while, I just use the clip on lights

Yay for new pillows too! I could really use a new one but I'm very picky when it comes to them I bought a new one about six months ago but didn't like it and now still sleep on my old one
Old 09-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

I usually use clip ons too Though I should really remind myself to put them in my bag, especially now that the days are getting (significantly!) shorter, I forget them all the time

I'm quite picky too, this is my third pillow in like 6 months I like pillows that are firm, but thick and fluffy at the same time. Those are usually expensive pillows But I found a cheap one! It funny to see my bf's pillow next to mine: his is all hard and flat, and mine is super thick
Old 09-28-2015, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like flat pillows too, but that's cause my preferred sleeping position is on my stomach I hate the kind of pillows where your whole face just sinks into them, so we're probably opposites in this I got the flattest one they had at Ikea and that one's still too high for me! My current one is one that I brought back from Turkey and I reeaaally wish I knew what brand it was but it doesn't say it anywhere and my parents don't remember where they got them
Old 09-28-2015, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

I need to head to sink in I also often sleep on my stomach, on or one of my sides

Now I'm curious how the other half of our quadrupletsies like to sleep and what kind of pillow they prefer, see if it's 2-2 once more
Old 09-28-2015, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Old 09-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oohh, now I'm curious about that too

No mattress yet usually the latest things can get delivered is around 7... So I'm hoping it'll still come in the next hour so annoying that they didn't give me a track & trace number! The weather looks beautiful out, if I stayed in all day waiting for nothing I'll be so annoyed!
Old 09-28-2015, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

So annoying, isn't it?! We were also expecting a package today, wíth T&T code, but that didn't say much... Usually our packages arrive in the evening, so I was counting on that when I went to get my bike. I was gone for ONE HOUR, and when I got back there was a note on our doormat saying that they are coming back tomorrow
Old 09-28-2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh yeah that always happens doesn't it I was doing laundry earlier and then realised that I wouldn't hear the doorbell cause I had the door closed and music on. I ran to check if they had put a note through my door, cause that would have been SO TYPICAL but luckily there wasn't one.

Also I just called Ikea to make sure they were even coming today, waited for like 10 minutes to be put through and then when they told me I was the first caller the call somehow got disconnected of cooouuurrseeee.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

That sucks. Hope it will still come today! Weird that they aren't able to tell you around what time your package will arrive

Edit: Wow, they're really handing out heroes like... like... bread or something in the Future Fight game! Last week only I got myself a 3 star Blackbolt & Mockingbird And a three star Winter Soldier, two star Gamora, Malekith and Spiderman, and a one star Groot, War Machine, Falcon and Sister Grimm. Wow And if I log in again tomorrow I'll get to choose a five star hero

Last edited by Mazza d'Evill; 09-28-2015 at 10:20 AM
Old 09-28-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahh awesome!

Update: no mattress today
Old 09-28-2015, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Now I'm really trying hard to level up Mockingbird and Blackbolt really really fast Argh, love those two.

My (almost) dreamteam

Ohw... bastards! Just give Val her matress already!
Old 09-28-2015, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

I sleep facedown. It's scientifically known that all weirdos do.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasn't that the game that added Quake the other day? Or is that the other one? I don't know I keep getting them mixed up

Miros!
Old 09-28-2015, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Can't stay long, Val. Got to put in some cardio, so I can pass out tonight. Hope you had a great day!