Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The fact that Ward went into her room sort of implies a triangle.
I suppose. But not in the typical sense that makes me want to change the channel, like you see on other ABC dramas.

Quote:
I remember Brett hinted at people hooking up since there was a lot of attractive people stuck on one plane...I thought he was talking about Skye/Ward. But now, I don't know.
Yeah, I remember that too. I didn't think he specifically directed that at Skyeward, though.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:27 AM
Moderator Manager

I think I'm the only shipper that welcomes this, tbh. I love stirring trouble for my fave couple and if this is going to be it, then so be it.

My first thought really was "uh-oh" and it can imply two things: they could've just dealt with what happened with that Asgardian stick & talked it over with booze (like what Nic said) or (this is the worst) slept together. But for all we know they might have been doing this all the time and we're just not aware of it.

At this point, I don't see a love triangle yet, unless Skye finds out. She will be hurt (and then can we please have her betray SHIELD, haha) and she'll pull away from him. It has gotten obvious to me in this episode that she really likes him a lot. When Simmons was saying that Ward was feeling some chemistry talking to Skye, I took that as something that Ward also feels something for her but we haven't seen him acknowledge it yet.

So we'll see. I think this is interesting for me and I don't feel too worried about it for now. We still got a lot of sweet moments with them, Skye offered her shoulder for him when he wanted to talk and Ward even said "next time" to her. We will get that "next time" and it will be fantastic to watch.

Wow, that was a mouthful.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

There's also the thing where Skye has a boyfriend.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ After everything that happened I don't think they're together now. I wanna say that ended, and she's no longer in contact.

Nothings really happened with S/W so we can't really be mad at either one finding comfort in someone else. Triangles they suck majorly and I hope we don't have to see that in this storyline, but it is good to push a couple to get the desired effect.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, I got the impression that things were over with Skye and Miles. He said she'd changed and she said he wasn't who she thought he was, and they went their separate ways.

I love that Skye was so concerned/worried about Ward this episode, especially when she let him lean on her at the church...and the beautiful scene at the bar. I was drowning in my love for them.

Quote:
And that ending left a bad taste in my mouth!
Me too! Ugh. Do not want.

Jen | tumblr
Old 11-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

I thought Skye and Miles were over too, but she talked about trying to protect her boyfriend in the next episode, so I just assumed? Maybe she was talking in the past tense, idk.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I thought she was talking in the past tense? I was under the impression that Skye and Miles broke up.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I took it as past tense as well.

x

This scene I love it so much. She held onto him, and didn't want to let go.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

I will choose to believe that nothing happened. But Ward did say he was beat and did a rain check on Skye but didn't with May. So that's making me think of a love triangle now at this point (which I really hate). Unless May/Ward feels nothing towards each other and just had sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
This scene I love it so much. She held onto him, and didn't want to let go.
I love that part. We absolutely got a lot of amazing moments before that ending.

And this scene, waaaah: you're the hero

Old 11-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He did feel connected with May. Maybe it was just to talk to someone who could understand. He could describe what he felt to Skye, but would she really be able to understand I'm just going to believe that they got drunk and had a nice long chat.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Good point, Josie. In terms of experience and combat and really dark past, May/Ward has that in common. Their conversation in the Pilot is ringing in my ears now about Ward saying that they're both very different. Makes sense.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see that. Skye's might never reach the leave of intensity at Grant is on, but she can sure help him through it in the future. I think if he would have taken that step and let her in it could have led to sex, which would have been a let down. Sure I wouldn't mind it but lets be real. We all like that slow burn. It's got to be the right moment. It'll happen! I have faith.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Moderator Manager

I do like a slow burn. PLUS people are complaining (elsewhere not here of course) that they are too obvious + bland chemistry. Well then here we have it, maybe they aren't really the obvious ones because we were all looking at it the wrong way. Yes I welcome this because Ward has been feeling differently towards her too. I'd be really depressed if it was all just one way feelings. And I want to be objective about this before I scream time out. So I'm okay with this and I want to see how this will progress in future episodes. Let's keep the faith!

Old 11-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At first I didn't really care for them because they just seemed to obvious. Once things continued and a little more character development came into play we started to see them as something more real. Something that could really work later on. Then Miles was brought in to screw with us I guess it was necessary to explain who she was in contact with. If they hadn't exposed her at that time, things could have escalated and she might have lost their trust for good. This last episode was a step up for them. We got to see a more emotional side to Ward, and he let his feelings show through in that last scene.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Moderator Manager

I have to admit that Miles/Chloe kiss was hot. But I agree. I think (so far), the one that changed a lot for me in a really good way is Ward. He's very robotic and stone-cold early on and now they're showing a softer side of him, a more human side. It's evident when he's around Skye and maybe he's scared to fully open up to her because he's not ready to be open to her. So let's wait this out. I'm enjoying the pace so far and I like a good conflict every now and then.