Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Moderator Manager

I did enjoy the ep and personally, I think it's one of their strongest. There are still improvements to be made and I hope they fix the kinks already. Also...

Spoiler:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 10-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Same here. It's just too good to be true and I think he's being polite with all the questions (which I'm sure has been asked a number of times).

Old 10-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I did enjoy the ep and personally, I think it's one of their strongest. There are still improvements to be made and I hope they fix the kinks already.

Just finished watching and it was their best episode yet, it was a very interesting case. And again, more hints that something happened/was done to Coulson.

Loved the ending with Fitz/Gratn/Skye.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

That ending was great. I love the little comedic bits they keep throwing into to the show.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 10-23-2013, 03:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I at first thought the red faced men In business suits were evil. Then when Akela Amador started to follow them I figured ether she was going to stop them for the good, or for the bad. Or at very least report them to soneone. We see she has a implant and not ESP. Must be more then one suit mad had diamonds on him. She took off many hands. Then when she got the orders I to thought her a robot some cyber bionic woman. Coulson trained her and she used to be Shield. When her and May had the motel room battle it was good. But lights out we see May must not be "Daredevil." I figured Coulson may show up and used the new gun to dart her. What did her controller think? Also was the signal blocked when Fitz and Simmons removed her eye in the Bus?
May listening in when Coulson talked to Amador about 2nd chances and stuff was a nice touch. Maybe she understands more? I thought at end when Amador laid down in the prison something would happen.

Skye today was nice. Working with Ward and his Clark Kent(I know wrong universe) X RAY Specks. At end it was funny her checking out Wards body after Fitz tried to get her to help with his card game. This interaction is nice. Also her and Coulson chatting in the SUV. Was she texting Rising Tide or just playing games on her phone? I would think the "Bus" would be watching?!?

Diamonds in the golf balls was ingenious. Where did she have that done? She met Kropsky to sell them, 30 mil. wow!

Cute how May and Ward were talking in the van on radio calling it "Short Bus". Coulson said he will name them next time. Also when Skye, Fitz and Simmons were watching Amador through her eye, it was cute how Fitz was moving to see if it was them. Skye calling Ward to ask about bathroom facilities and he directing her to a water bottle was cute. She trying to tell him the differences while he was working was also cute. Then he hung up on her. Couldn't she just slip behind the van?? When Amador ran the Mercedes van into them why couldn't Skye start it? Was she nervous or did it make something not work when hit? None of the 4 were hurt?

I thought Ward would get snagged by a reflection in a window as he tried to impersonate Amador. Skye warning him not to look at her or put his hands in the cameras view that was good. Ward being told he had to seduce the guard was funny. He tried to connect per Skye with the Guard bye sports and female talk."Bromance Him",he didn't bite. So didn't controller think it strange when Ward punched the guy??

What did Ward see on the board in the room? " Mission Complete, Good Luck!" Then alarm went off? He had to shoot his way out.

Coulson talked to The Handler and they set off his kill switch. He was a ex MI6 member. So this group behind it is big. S.T.R.I.K.E.? maybe or Hydra, or???
Old 10-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by webruce (View Post)
Diamonds in the golf balls was ingenious. Where did she have that done? She met Kropsky to sell them, 30 mil. wow!
I think this was brilliant. Now if only real crooks can do this in real life!

Quote:
Couldn't she just slip behind the van?? When Amador ran the Mercedes van into them why couldn't Skye start it? Was she nervous or did it make something not work when hit? None of the 4 were hurt?
That's the point, we're girls. We can't slip behind the van! I know, it's odd that none of the 4 were hurt.

Quote:
So didn't controller think it strange when Ward punched the guy??
No because it looked like seducing him didn't work and so the next option would be to punch him out.

Quote:
What did Ward see on the board in the room? " Mission Complete, Good Luck!" Then alarm went off? He had to shoot his way out.
The controller can't hear what Akela/Ward is hearing and he can only command orders. And because he found out late that Akela was taken and that's why the kill switch was activated on Akela and he had to pack his bags but he looked at the SHIELD ID badge of Coulson and his own kill switch was activated.

Quote:
Coulson talked to The Handler and they set off his kill switch. He was a ex MI6 member. So this group behind it is big. S.T.R.I.K.E.? maybe or Hydra, or???
We still don't know. I'm wondering if this is a separate group from Centipede.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Where is Akela Amador? Coulson could use her. He's willing to give Ward and Mike a chance . . . but not her?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.