Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Raina. Whoa. Not sure what I think of that.
There's definitely some poetic justice there that the one person so hell bent on this "evolution" is upset with the results. It's hard to see where this will go. Will Raina continue to blame Skye and seek revenge? Or now that she's connected with other Inhumans, will she be convinced that the change doesn't work that way, that her change had nothing to do with Skye's change?

Skye's father's plan to reconnect with other Inhumans and cause mischief spells trouble for Skye, between him and Raina I'm sure the SHIELD folks are going to have their hands full dealing Inhuman problems that aren't going to make them any friendlier to Skye.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
There's definitely some poetic justice there that the one person so hell bent on this "evolution" is upset with the results.

Why is it so important that Raina suffer "poetic justice"? I've rarely come across similar comments about other characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
Hydra murdered its own people. Coulson just took advantage of the fact that Hydra doesn't care about "compassion, loyalty and heart" to get them to wipe themselves out. The only folks that SHIELD killed directly in the ep were the ones at the mansion that Bakshi went to. And even then, it was Hydra that attacked Hunter and Bobbi first.

Coulson orchestrated the whole thing. The blood is on his hands as much as it is on HYDRA. Probably even more so, since he deliberately set everything in motion.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Why is it so important that Raina suffer "poetic justice"? I've rarely come across similar comments about other characters.
Did I say that she deserved it or that I wanted things to turn out that way? I just observed that it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Coulson orchestrated the whole thing. The blood is on his hands as much as it is on HYDRA. Probably even more so, since he deliberately set everything in motion.
So, it's Coulson's fault that HYDRA is evil and they'll stab each other in the back at the slightest provocation? If they were the good people that believed in the principles Coulson wants for SHIELD, they wouldn't have reacted that way. They have free will, they chose to react in the way that they did, Coulson didn't make them do anything. He just knew that that's how they would react, because they're HYDRA.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do think it's possible that they are playing mind games with the trailer for next week's episode (just because it's so in character for them to)...making it look like they're talking about Skye, when those lines could be about Raina, or someone else completely.

BTW, Lady Sif!
Old 03-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu (View Post)
I do think it's possible that they are playing mind games with the trailer for next week's episode (just because it's so in character for them to)...making it look like they're talking about Skye, when those lines could be about Raina, or someone else completely.

BTW, Lady Sif!
If there's one thing I've learned from this show, it's to always expect the promos to be highly misleading
Old 03-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu (View Post)
I agree that it's probably intentionally misleading. Maybe they're referring to Sif.

I also doubt that the whole group would find out about Skye so quickly, after the effort in this week's ep to keep it from them. Maybe someone else will find out (I wouldn't be surprised if Skye told Coulson), but we're only halfway through the season and Skye's transformation is going to take some time to play out.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still have not seen the ep.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's definitely some poetic justice there that the one person so hell bent on this "evolution" is upset with the results.
There is some irony to the way it turned out. I'm definitely curious about how that's gonna go.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 03-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Now that I've had a few days to process it, this was a really good episode. It's hard when a show goes on a long hiatus, your expectations can build up so high that it's hard not to be disappointed when you finally get to see a new ep. But, if anything, this ep exceeded my expectations.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:19 PM
Graphics Team

Oh my god. I'm crying.
All the scenes where everyone was talking about Trip. The scene that really got to me was when Coulson had to give Trip's mother his possessions. She knew what it was about when she saw the suitcase in his hand.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 08-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

That was a good episode.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was, but yeah sooo sad
Old 08-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Graphics Team

I think that was one of the saddest moments in the entire show.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
Oh my god. I'm crying.
All the scenes where everyone was talking about Trip. The scene that really got to me was when Coulson had to give Trip's mother his possessions. She knew what it was about when she saw the suitcase in his hand.
i know so sad i really liked trip i wish he didnt have to die

lol im catching up on the show as well currently towards the end of season2
Old 08-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Graphics Team

Go go go. Please let us know how you like it as you catch up.