Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 09:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Do you guys think that they are going to backburn the romances this season? I feel like they should because the characters have so much going on. I have a feeling they are going to Fitzsimmons/Trip and Skyeward/Lance and I hope that I am wrong but triangles would not go well on this show. This season I think needs to just be about them working together and building up trust.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
I dont think anybody is inredemable. It just depends on what he or she decides to do with his life from this point on.

I think Marvel is known for a redemption arc. I mean look at Natasha/Black Widow. She is probably worst than Ward. But people seem to over look it because she is in Avenger.

Also I don't think anybody should say a person should have died after learning they tried to commit suicide regardless of the circumstances.
Just wanted to say that IA with your comments about Ward. People are either going to understand what's going on with him or not. I'm just glad not everyone is writing him off as a lost cause or someone way past redemption. He is a polarizing and complicated character. He's a person who did a lot of wrong things but didn't do anything out of pleasure or out of evil. I'll just go and hide in the Ward thread.

Quote:
Do you guys think that they are going to backburn the romances this season? I feel like they should because the characters have so much going on. I have a feeling they are going to Fitzsimmons/Trip and Skyeward/Lance and I hope that I am wrong but triangles would not go well on this show. This season I think needs to just be about them working together and building up trust.
I don't want romance this season and I'm not going to worry about Lance. We know almost nothing about him. Skye's been burned by two important men in her life, I wouldn't think she'd go and get involved with someone and add all the coming drama with her father and Raina. I despise love triangles. lol
Old 09-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
I don't want romance this season and I'm not going to worry about Lance. We know almost nothing about him. Skye's been burned by two important men in her life, I wouldn't think she'd go and get involved with someone and add all the coming drama with her father and Raina. I despise love triangles. lol
TBQH, I don't think any of the team apart from Trip or May are in the right emotional state to start a romantic relationship this season.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
I don't see it being any different to last season. A romance aspect was present, but it never felt like it needed to be put on the back burner to me.

Last edited by gingerly; 09-28-2014 at 01:22 PM
Old 09-29-2014, 04:35 AM
Loyal Fan

People like Coulson and Melinda put their job ahead of anything. Skye had a boyfriend at the start of last season and he should reappear as a villain or hostage soon. Fitz and Simmons are so devoted to science they don't even know they love each other.
How can a guy who looks like Ward and obviously is hormone-driven be single. Maybe there could be an episode soon where a gang of his former lovers help him escape.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:39 AM
New Fan

Even I think romance should take a backseat for a few episodes there is just too much going on
I fear what they plan to do when Simmons returns if trip starts flirting with her it would just break fitz even more. Go everything is so messed up
Old 09-30-2014, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

This episode was great and I do agree with everyone statement romances needs a be on the back burner for now just until they fix shield

Kind of wished that the newbies wouldn't stay made sense that most of them would die and the one with no military or loyality be the one to survive his not going to like shield much