Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2014, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion: 1x22, "Beginning of the End" [May 13th]

1x22
"beginning of the end"

Dark secrets are revealed as Coulson and his team put
everything on the line to stop Garrett and the forces of Hydra.

Guest starring are Bill Paxton as Agent Garrett, J. August Richards as Mike
Peterson/Deathlok, B.J. Britt as Agent Triplett, Ruth Negga as Raina, David
Conrad as Ian Quinn, Glenn Morshower as General Jacobs, Josh Daugherty as
Kyle Zeller, Patton Oswalt as Koenig, Mark Berry as Admiral Jolnes, Jeffrey
Muller as Kaminsky, Ajani Wrighster as Ace, Asif Ali as Jesse Fletcher, Kyla Garcia
as Mrs. Zeller, Nicole J. Butler as Aunt Mindy and Cynthia Rose Hall as employee.

"Beginning of the End" was written by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon and directed by David Straiton.

[Opening Scene]
[Sneak Peek]
Old 05-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Moderator Manager

This is it. Season finale. I'm not ready.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Me neither.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 05-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't like that title. It sounds like a massive cliff-hanger.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

^^^Of course it is
Old 05-13-2014, 06:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Too bad I can't watch the episode live tonight but I've already gotten it DVR'ed. I'll have to wait extra hours until I get home. I can't wait to learn more of Skye, the outcome of Ward, what will be happening to S.H.I.E.L.D. and Fitzsimmons, pretty much everything.

I hope the episode finale is a very good one!

Fitzsimmons, partners for life...
Old 05-13-2014, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's finally here!! Staying up to watch it tonight but I'm so going to regret it come 6am when I've to get up for work!
Old 05-13-2014, 12:12 PM
New Fan

I can't wait for tonight's eppi. Especially, the Ward/Skye confrontation. of course, it will end with a cliffhanger since we know that we're gonna have a season2.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm always in two moods when it comes to finales; happy to see what happens, sad because no more episodes. I don't know what to do.

Have avoided all sneak peeks and promos etc which I normally would probably check out so hoping for an exciting end.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

So not ready, but here we go with the finale
Old 05-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

good finale. cant wait for next season. I'm pretty neutral on the couples.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

That was so worth staying up for!! Brilliant

Elizabeth & Iain were amazing

And now we wait its gonna be a long summer..
Old 05-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! There was so much going on, will watch again over the weekend.

Favorite line: "Sir, I bring the noise and the funk where ever I go."

Liked Fury's role and glad it was more than a small cameo. May kicking Ward's ass was great to see as well.

Looking forward to next season - really want to know who Skye's parents are now and what will happen to Ward.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Finale was alright. I know others will love it. I really loved the lead up to finale. Just wasn't wowed by the finale. Ending parts were good though.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Finale was alright. I know others will love it. I really loved the lead up to finale. Just wasn't wowed by the finale. Ending parts were good though.
I know what you mean. Personally I liked this episode more than last week's. I've stuck it through the whole season, the show has been hot and cold. The first few months of the show weren't that good and I was VERY disappointed. I feel it got a little better after Captain America came out but still hot and cold. Some episodes were GREAT and two episodes along with last week's just really bored me. Then this finale, I liked. I'm glad the show got picked up but I still feel like they need to work out some kinks. Don't get me wrong, the show got waaaaaaaaaay better than it was in the beginning but I still feel it could be alot better.

As for the finale, Loved seeing Nick Fury. I know many people liked Ward's dark turn but I wish they didn't do it. He just looked like Garrett's spineless lapdog that could do nothing but take his orders and the guy didn't give a damn if Ward died when he ordered Mike to kill him. Nothing badass about Ward, He just looks pathetic. Glad Garrett is dead (nice to see Mike do it too) and I FLOVED May kicking Ward's ass, I personally wish he would of died too but I guess him going to prison or wherever keeps a future return open. I'm just glad they didn't do some predicable crap like having him get hurt by saving Skye or whatever cause it doesn't change the fact that he betrayed them all, killed many Shield agents, was willing to kill them all, almost killed Fitz (who is forever damaged) and Simmons, etc. I'm glad they showed that there is no way he is getting back into their good graces. The damage is done. I'm confused by the Eric thing, was he a clone or something? Oh, I liked that NF put rebuilding Shield in the hands of Coulson. I loved Fitz and Simmons scenes, I don't want them to be a couple (they come across as siblings too much for me, I don't see romantic chemistry) but I loved how Fitz was willing to sacrifice himself for Simmons and she saved him. I hope Fitz will be okay, it sounds like he will have brain damage or something. I have loved Trip since he came on the show and I'm glad he replaced Ward (which was obvious would happen) I love the character, I also like him with Simmons, and the actor is so handsome. Skye's father looked all burned up, Skye and them are obviously aliens or something. Oh I do have to say the end of the season made me really like Skye, cause I wasn't feeling her in the beginning and she bored me. May is still my favorite female on the show. So as a whole the series could still use a little work but at least it's better than it started off the first half of the season. Liked the finale.