Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

To be honest, I don't think there's been anything strong enough between Skye and Ward for the rest of the team to pick up on.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm thinking she was that way to Skye because May was more focused on the mission rather than finding out about Skye's parents which really wasn't top priority at that point (and it isn't really SHIELD's priority in the first place). But I don't like that she has to get off her that way when she asked her politely.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-16-2013, 12:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nice to see Mike Patterson back. He looks thinner. Funny he asked if he beat Caps record. And was told not even close, lol figured with all asking him about Ace his son that he would be kidnapped or threatened. Not sure if the explosions on the bridge killed or maimed Patterson. They probably will need him to rescue Agent Coulson. Unless whatever happened to him after Loki killed him will be revealed as a superpower. I thought Patterson was going to either double cross Coulson or help him get away on the bridge. Ward in sniper position was a good idea, but then they shot at him from the helicopter. They want to know what happened to Coulson the day after he died. Does he know?

The 3 soldiers breaking out Edison Poe from prison was exciting. But he will be trouble. Wasn't very nice to Rena. She must have something more up her sleeve other then looks and a way to talk to people.

Skye has sympathy for everyone it seems. Especially non Shield people they work with or protect. felt bad that May didn't want to play along with Coulson's suggestion to help find her Parents, or atl east make Skye thinking she is. Wonder if Agent Catherine Shane actually is her mother? My son suggested maybe Coulson is her father???

May is all business. She told Ward she didn't want to talk about their date or didn't like him protecting her when that shot came in. He took the blunt of it. But he explained to her she was quicker and he was helping her. We saw them working together to try to take the super soldier in that warehouse.

I was surprised that Patterson told Fitz and Simmons that their gun worked in the last meeting. But we saw as Coulson in the warehouse tried to use it it isn't as effective anymore.

Last edited by webruce; 12-16-2013 at 04:08 PM Reason: added thought
Old 08-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I just re-watched this episode. I never realized that Skye and Coulson were such big believers in not giving up on Mike . . . in compare to the other characters.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.