Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think we know the specific date, but they definitely start filming at some point next week!

Yeah, I think the writers have been back in the writing room for about a week or two now, so there's a good chance they have at least a pretty clear outline of the overall season and probably the first couple eps by now. It's crazy to think about the fact that there are people out there who know all the answers to what we so desperately want to know
Old 07-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo sunrise (View Post)
It's crazy to think about the fact that there are people out there who know all the answers to what we so desperately want to know
Yes! If that’s how we feel, can you imagine what the actors who play these characters must be going through?

Old 07-08-2015, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that must be crazy. Especially for Liz right now! I mean, I'm sure she was told something after S2, no matter how much she insists that she doesn't know anything but yeah, not really knowing where your character is going or if they're going to go in a drastic new direction must be so hard!
Old 07-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

This is from the link Indigo Sunrise put up on the Hub thread.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3: That Thing Ate Simmons! — What Happens Next? | TVLine

Anyone want to take a guess?
Quote:
1) The goo apparently spat Jemma back out shortly thereafter, her memory of the incident wiped and yet she is decidedly, secretly... different.

2) Jemma is still missing when the show picks back up after a yet-to-be-disclosed time jump, the only clue being that the containment door was left open.

3) Jemma was found unconcious after, yet fully aware of the attack. Now, the 'Inhumanist' is gravely afraid of being changed herself!

4)Other
I’m leaning towards the first one; I’m basing it a little on the S3 poster. Simmons appears well and so does Fitz. But I’m still keeping in mind what Indigo Sunrise wrote earlier about the S3 poster.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna say it's #2. But I wouldn't be opposed to #1.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

I'm going with #1 as well, which I think would be the most unsettling outcome, cause it would mean the team doesn't know anything happened, and whatever "side effects" she'd have from the rock would totally catch them by surprise.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I can also see #2, mostly because we have been told there will be a leap in time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJM_7 (View Post)
I'm going with #1 as well, which I think would be the most unsettling outcome, cause it would mean the team doesn't know anything happened, and whatever "side effects" she'd have from the rock would totally catch them by surprise.
If it’s #1, I can see her keeping hush-hush about whatever changes she's dealing with and trying to figure a scientific explanation/ way out until it becomes too big of a problem for her to handle alone.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

#1 would be more...subtle. #2 would be higher on the drama, at least initially. Honestly I could see a combo of the 2.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

There's probably always a time jump. Just like last year (but good to know they've already confirmed it). When we had absolutely no idea what had happened to Fitz, even though a couple of months had already passed in the show. That's a little bit like what I could see happen here.

I could also see a combination of #1 and #2.

We'll see
Old 07-10-2015, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I voted #2 on that poll but #1 would be so interesting! Or a combination of #1 and #3, her being aware of what happened (or having been told what happened if she doesn't remember) and then being scared of what it might mean.

ETA:

ETA again:

Quote:
lil_henstridge: I'll be your Simmons!! Comic Con Schwag #Comiccon2015 #agentsofshield x
cuuuuute

Last edited by indigo sunrise; 07-10-2015 at 01:56 PM
Old 07-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

^ Sweet!

There was a statement on the Marvel live-blogging made about Simmons that sounded like a hardcore spoiler. I don’t think they would give away a massive spoiler now, would they?
Old 07-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

I was watching the live tweets, but didn't see anything. What'd it say??
Old 07-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Originally this was what was posted from Marvel’s live-blogging.

Spoiler:

This is from the second source Comic-Con: Lash Is Coming to Season 3 of Agents of SHIELD - IGN which makes the “spoiler” sound like it was only a joke.
Spoiler:
Old 07-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, sounds like a joke to me. It's very much something that happens at Comic Con. They would never reveal that if it were true.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know. That would have been a whopper of a spoiler if it had been true.

BTW, I posted Iain and Elizabeth pics at SDCC on the Fitzsimmons thread.