Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

AOS Season One Survivor - Winner

The rules are:
  1. There are several rounds.
  2. Each round you vote for your least favorite.
  3. Voting is open for three days. (May extend if not enough votes or I'm stuck at work)
  4. The episode with the most votes is eliminated.
  5. A new round begins.
  6. This continues until we have 2 episodes left.
  7. Then, instead of voting one out, we vote for the one we want to see win the game.

Round One!!

Episode 1 - Pilot

After the events of The Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson assembles a small team of agents to investigate a mysterious group called the Rising Tide. In doing so, they encounter Mike Peterson, a man who has acquired superhuman powers.

Episode 2 - 0-8-4

While in Peru on a case with the team, Agent Coulson runs into someone from his past.

Episode 3 - The Asset

When the brilliant scientist -- Dr. Franklin Hall -- is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate and save him. Skye is their only way in--pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down.

Episode 4 - Eye Spy

Agent Coulson and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team try to track down a mysterious woman who has single-handedly committed numerous high-stakes heists. But when the woman’s identity is revealed, a troubling secret stands to ruin Coulson.

Episode 5 - Girl In The Flower Dress

An elusive girl in a flower dress may hold the key to a mystery that brings Coulson and the team to Asia to rescue a young man with an unusual and dangerous power; and Skye has a secret that jeopardizes her relationship with the team right when they need her most.

Episode 6 - FZZT

When floating bodies turn up, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. must hunt down an elusive killer. No one is safe--not even the team.

Episode 7 - The Hub

Dangerous secrets are being kept from Agent Coulson’s team and they work the system to save Ward and Fitz, whose Level 8 classified mission may end in tragedy.

Episode 8 - The Well

In the aftermath of the events chronicled in Thor: The Dark World, Agent Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces--one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.

Episode 9 - Repairs

Agent Coulson and his team are haunted by a mysterious force that threatens to destroy them all, and only a secret from May's past can save them.

Episode 10 - The Bridge

Agent Coulson takes the war back to Centipede, and this time he brings in Mike Peterson for some super-soldier support. As they get closer to the truth, startling secrets are revealed and an unexpected twist threatens the team.

Episode 11 - The Magical Place

Skye, Grant, Fitz, Simmons and May--along with Victoria Hand--search for Coulson and Raina, who inquires about what really happened to Coulson in Tahiti; while Skye finds herself in a compromising situation.

Episode 12 - Seeds

Ward, Fitz, Simmons and Skye visit the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy to investigate suspicious behaviors, while Agents May and Coulson uncover truths about Skye's past.

Episode 13 - T.R.A.C.K.S

The team chases down Ian Quinn through an undercover mission on a train. But when the team gets separated, real trouble hits them causing a story changing event.

Episode 14 - T.A.H.I.T.I

Agent Coulson goes on the attack to save Skye--enlisting the aid of Ward's former S.O. John Garrett (Bill Paxton)--and uncovers shocking truths about his own life and S.H.I.E.L.D.

Episode 15 - Yes Men

When Coulson and his team are attacked by Lorelei--a deadly seductress who escaped from Asgard--Thor’s Lady Sif, her longtime nemesis, steps in to try and save them.

Episode 16 - End Of The Beginning

Agents Garrett and Triplett are back to help Coulson's team track down S.H.I.E.L.D.'s nefarious enemy--the Clairvoyant. But will Deathlok destroy them all to protect his master's identity?

Episode 17 - Turn, Turn, Turn

Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst.

Episode 18 - Providence

With Colonel Glenn Talbot now on their trail, Coulson and his team seek refuge in the last place anyone would look, where they begin to uncover S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most dangerous secrets -- secrets that could destroy them all.

Episode 19 - The Only Light In The Darkness

With their WORLD turned upside down, Coulson races to save the life of his one true love as the mystery of "The Cellist," which began in "Marvel's The Avengers," begins to unfold.

Episode 20 - Nothing Personal

Just when there's no one left to trust, Agent Maria Hill returns to team up with Coulson as S.H.I.E.L.D. is being destroyed around them.

Episode 21 - Rag Tag

Ward 's betrayal and HYDRA's shocking secrets are revealed as Coulson's team goes undercover on a mission that leaves no one unscathed.

Episode 22 - Beginning Of The End

Dark secrets are revealed as Coulson and his team put everything on the line to stop Garrett and the forces of HYDRA.

So let us begin! Remember, you're voting for your least favourite episode.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS

Last edited by gingerly; 11-10-2014 at 02:29 PM
Old 06-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

This is hard but I am going for episode 9.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for this.

Voting for #9 as well
Old 06-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I missed a few and don't recognize some from the descriptions.
9 is one of those so I'll join you.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

#9 - 3
#2 - 1

Would it be better if we decided on a particular number of votes for an episode to be voted out, instead of waiting three days?
Old 06-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

In another section of the forum we had a slow-moving survivor inching along.
I suggested we vote for five at a time and anything with two votes gets cut instantly.
They didn't do it and the thread has not progressed since winter.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

#9 - 4
#2 - 1
Old 06-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Well it's safe to say #9 is out

Round Two!!

Episode 1 - Pilot

After the events of The Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson assembles a small team of agents to investigate a mysterious group called the Rising Tide. In doing so, they encounter Mike Peterson, a man who has acquired superhuman powers.

Episode 2 - 0-8-4

While in Peru on a case with the team, Agent Coulson runs into someone from his past.

Episode 3 - The Asset

When the brilliant scientist -- Dr. Franklin Hall -- is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate and save him. Skye is their only way in--pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down.

Episode 4 - Eye Spy

Agent Coulson and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team try to track down a mysterious woman who has single-handedly committed numerous high-stakes heists. But when the woman’s identity is revealed, a troubling secret stands to ruin Coulson.

An elusive girl in a flower dress may hold the key to a mystery that brings Coulson and the team to Asia to rescue a young man with an unusual and dangerous power; and Skye has a secret that jeopardizes her relationship with the team right when they need her most.

Episode 6 - FZZT

When floating bodies turn up, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. must hunt down an elusive killer. No one is safe--not even the team.

Episode 7 - The Hub

Dangerous secrets are being kept from Agent Coulson’s team and they work the system to save Ward and Fitz, whose Level 8 classified mission may end in tragedy.

Episode 8 - The Well

In the aftermath of the events chronicled in Thor: The Dark World, Agent Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces--one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.

Episode 10 - The Bridge

Agent Coulson takes the war back to Centipede, and this time he brings in Mike Peterson for some super-soldier support. As they get closer to the truth, startling secrets are revealed and an unexpected twist threatens the team.

Skye, Grant, Fitz, Simmons and May--along with Victoria Hand--search for Coulson and Raina, who inquires about what really happened to Coulson in Tahiti; while Skye finds herself in a compromising situation.

Episode 12 - Seeds

Ward, Fitz, Simmons and Skye visit the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy to investigate suspicious behaviors, while Agents May and Coulson uncover truths about Skye's past.

Episode 13 - T.R.A.C.K.S

The team chases down Ian Quinn through an undercover mission on a train. But when the team gets separated, real trouble hits them causing a story changing event.

Episode 14 - T.A.H.I.T.I

Agent Coulson goes on the attack to save Skye--enlisting the aid of Ward's former S.O. John Garrett (Bill Paxton)--and uncovers shocking truths about his own life and S.H.I.E.L.D.

Episode 15 - Yes Men

When Coulson and his team are attacked by Lorelei--a deadly seductress who escaped from Asgard--Thor’s Lady Sif, her longtime nemesis, steps in to try and save them.

Agents Garrett and Triplett are back to help Coulson's team track down S.H.I.E.L.D.'s nefarious enemy--the Clairvoyant. But will Deathlok destroy them all to protect his master's identity?

Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst.

Episode 18 - Providence

With Colonel Glenn Talbot now on their trail, Coulson and his team seek refuge in the last place anyone would look, where they begin to uncover S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most dangerous secrets -- secrets that could destroy them all.

With their WORLD turned upside down, Coulson races to save the life of his one true love as the mystery of "The Cellist," which began in "Marvel's The Avengers," begins to unfold.

Just when there's no one left to trust, Agent Maria Hill returns to team up with Coulson as S.H.I.E.L.D. is being destroyed around them.

Episode 21 - Rag Tag

Ward 's betrayal and HYDRA's shocking secrets are revealed as Coulson's team goes undercover on a mission that leaves no one unscathed.

Dark secrets are revealed as Coulson and his team put everything on the line to stop Garrett and the forces of HYDRA.

So let us begin! Remember, you're voting for your least favourite episode.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Ugh! This will the hardest thing ever to play! I've been re watching most of all the episodes! I love the show so much. There is always at least one thing I love about each of them. I will have to go with....

#8 The Well

Kay
Old 06-07-2014, 07:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Eight for me.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

#8 - 2
#2 - 1
Old 06-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 06-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

going with #8 as well
Old 06-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Another no arguemnt round #8

Round Three!!

Episode 1 - Pilot

Episode 2 - 0-8-4

Episode 3 - The Asset

Episode 4 - Eye Spy

Episode 6 - FZZT

Episode 7 - The Hub

Episode 10 - The Bridge

Episode 12 - Seeds

Episode 13 - T.R.A.C.K.S

Episode 14 - T.A.H.I.T.I

Episode 15 - Yes Men

Episode 18 - Providence

Episode 21 - Rag Tag

Remember, you're voting for your least favourite episode.
HIMYM 10 YEARS