Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2018, 06:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
For once, Daisy did the right thing.
Considering Daisy did the right thing even after she was brutally tortured, let's not pretend that this is the first time she's ever done something good because just you personally hate the character for some reason.

Quote:
She was not ready to lead.
I thought Daisy saying that Mack was the "heart" of the team was nice, and I'm sure Mack will make a great leader, but the whole "too emotional" bit made no sense when we actually saw her lead.

Quote:
I'm not saying that she could never be director of S.H.I.E.L.D. She is simply not ready.
And the show did absolutely nothing to indicate why she wasn't ready when it showed her stepping up to the plate, even after being tortured. The dialogue would have made more sense having her say she simply didn't want the position right now, rather than having her say something that wasn't established at all.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow a lot has happened i cant wait to watch it .

side note if this was our final did we think it would of been a good final?

also if we have some things to get off our chest we can post over here http://www.fanforum.com/f416/general...vent-63208146/

again lets learn to agree to disagree when it comes to daisy leading . I dont think anyone hates her we all have different ideas on who should lead
Old 05-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
So after the ep and reading recaps .. Fitz in this timeline is dead , but the other timeline Fitz is frozen Waiting behind Jupiter to wake up in 20 years to save the team in the future . That is what Gemma was hoping for to find the other Fitz.
Yeah, so when the group was together in the end, it was because they were saying their goodbyes to Coulson. I'm glad May stayed with him.

So are we to assume that Deke vanished out of their timeline since he was not with the team setting off to go find the cryo-frozen Fitz? Hm, I remember reading a few comments on this board that made me think Jeff Ward would be appearing in S6.

I was too confused to feel any emotions about Fitz's death. Then by the end of the finale (only a few minutes later), I figured the team was going to retrieve him, so there was nothing to mourn??
Old 05-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden of Might (View Post)
Yeah, so when the group was together in the end, it was because they were saying their goodbyes to Coulson. I'm glad May stayed with him.

So are we to assume that Deke vanished out of their timeline since he was not with the team setting off to go find the cryo-frozen Fitz? Hm, I remember reading a few comments on this board that made me think Jeff Ward would be appearing in S6.

I was too confused to feel any emotions about Fitz's death. Then by the end of the finale (only a few minutes later), I figured the team was going to retrieve him, so there was nothing to mourn??
i actually want to know if jeff will be comign back for season 6??

i havent seen it yet but is fitz dead the normal way?
Old 05-19-2018, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

^ Aw, we don't want to spoil it too much for you! When do you plan on watching it?
Old 05-19-2018, 10:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden of Might (View Post)
^ Aw, we don't want to spoil it too much for you! When do you plan on watching it?
well i know what kind of happens now lol . i will watch it either later on today or tomorrow
Old 05-19-2018, 01:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

That was amazing. The only thing I didn't like was Mack being the new Director

Daisy is killing it! If 5x21 she was badass I have no words for her during the finale. Blasting Graviton into the atmosphere was probably the best moment of the entire show. Now I have to rewatch the show to see how correct that statement was

I remember asking myself what would happen to the frozen-in-time Fitz if they managed to save the world. Then I completely forgot about him until they mentioned it. I'm still sad he died

So now what happens to Deke? Is he still around? Did he blink out of existance? Whatever the result is, the paradox would still be created... Schrödinger's Deke I guess (that doesn't sound right ) we wont' know until it's officially explained

Last edited by Arien Siege; 05-19-2018 at 02:45 PM
Old 05-19-2018, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't know if he'll be back, but I think the writers left that open to interpretation. Because Deke did tell Daisy he probably wouldn't be there when she got back fans could either figure his absence was that or because he blinked out of existance.

Quote:
I didn't feel anything for his death, but that has more to do with my issues with the character than any confusion. It's good to know (inset sarcasm here) that anything he did as the doctor is pretty much retconned and pushed under the rug.

Quote:
The only thing I didn't like was Mack being the new Director
That doesn't bother me so much as the excuse that Daisy gave for passing on the position. If it had to be anyone else other than Daisy, I think he was the best choice. It also ensures that Mack isn't going anywhere for a while yet.

On a side note, the space ship Daisy thanked Coulson for, was she referring to the jet that was converted, or was she gifted the spaceship Graviton was rolling in. Because if it's the latter, where are they supposed to park it?

Last edited by LysCat; 05-19-2018 at 02:07 PM
Old 05-19-2018, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I thought Fitz’s death was heartbreaking.

I hope Deke returns. I like him a lot.

Love Mack being the new director. But still want Coulson in that job.

Loved Daisy and Coulson’s goodbye.

I’m glad that wasn’t the series finale because that would have been pretty bleak.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah this season they really did a number on fitz character and I dont know why.

Mack being the director makes sense . His very by the book I'm happy with that option for now I feel daisy need to be more sure of her self . I honestly want to see her start making contacts with family members of she can , we know she see her dad which Is sad , I think she wants to take care of her personal side first i think even chloe has said something similar to that.

In the end no one will be better than Coulson as the director
Old 05-19-2018, 07:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
I don't know if he'll be back, but I think the writers left that open to interpretation. Because Deke did tell Daisy he probably wouldn't be there when she got back fans could either figure his absence was that or because he blinked out of existance.
I don't think the showrunners knew anything about the conclusion of Infinity War, which is likely why there's no real reference to it in the finale. He was a divisive character, though, so who can say how the show will approach it. I'd like to see his spot taken by a new MoC.

Quote:
I didn't feel anything for his death, but that has more to do with my issues with the character than any confusion. It's good to know (inset sarcasm here) that anything he did as the doctor is pretty much retconned and pushed under the rug.
I felt the same way. I didn't feel anything but apathy about it.

Quote:
That doesn't bother me so much as the excuse that Daisy gave for passing on the position. If it had to be anyone else other than Daisy, I think he was the best choice. It also ensures that Mack isn't going anywhere for a while yet.
Yeah, the excuse was complete bull. I like Mack, and I think he'll do great as the Director, but I hated how the dialogue took an unneeded shot at Daisy in the process.

Quote:
On a side note, the space ship Daisy thanked Coulson for, was she referring to the jet that was converted, or was she gifted the spaceship Graviton was rolling in. Because if it's the latter, where are they supposed to park it?
I'm pretty sure it was the converted jet.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like what happened with Fitz is a writer’s flaw and not a character flaw they ruined it for him.

That was a rough finale for me! I bawled when Fitz died. The goodbyes with Coulson had me even harder. Ugh.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
I feel like what happened with Fitz is a writer’s flaw and not a character flaw they ruined it for him.

That was a rough finale for me! I bawled when Fitz died. The goodbyes with Coulson had me even harder. Ugh.
Yeah the writers ****ed it up huge time . I hope they fix that up he deserves a better outcome
Old 05-19-2018, 10:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't think the showrunners knew anything about the conclusion of Infinity War, which is likely why there's no real reference to it in the finale. He was a divisive character, though, so who can say how the show will approach it. I'd like to see his spot taken by a new MoC.
When I said blink out of existence, I meant that the group managed to change things and as a result, he disappeared.

MoC? You'll probably clarify for me and I'll have a aha moment, but I'm stumped at the moment.

I wouldn't mind Davis or Piper having larger roles next season. I'm still curious about the story that Davis had shared with Piper when he was talking about not having a mark (I assume it was about his confrontation with Ada back in season 4).

Quote:
That was a rough finale for me!
Yeah, the finale was much darker than I was expecting. It was okay as far as episodes go, but I am glad that the show didn't end there. I'm hoping that next season will be a little lighter.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ yes I feel.davis should now be more of a lead he has been in the show since season one but always in the background but I'm happy they have him more of a lead now and pipers a good extra to . I do like it I like that they didnt die either also how did David survive???

Yeah infinity wars should tie in with them I feel they should be able to.discuss stuff with the Russo brothers being in the marvel world and all