Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2018, 09:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
nervous for Coulson ,As well as the rest of the main team ..
Now that Talbot is super all around does he get killed off ,Cant see him being reverted back to normal ..
we have already seen signs of tie in with AVENGERS ,don't any of the major cast being effected.

cant wait
I like Adrian Pasdar, and the character has really grown on me since he was first introduced. I would hate to see him die. Having said that though... If someone has to die, I'd rather it not be one of the core SHIELD members.

I wonder what would happen if the gravionium is separated from him (in a case where the character doesn't die). His mind was already addled beforehand. If he lost the powers, would he become like Carl Creel? We already know Talbot can ignore the voices as Graviton, I wonder if it would work the same way if he were to go back to normal?

Let's say that the serum is used for Talbot, how come Jemma and/or Fitz can't synthesize it or something to create a solution to help Coulson? It may be a dumb question, but I can't remember all the particulars of the serum. And if Fitz is still suffering from the head trauma, wouldn't he have the memories of the doctor? I wonder if the doctor dealt with the serum while in the framework.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

I adore Talbot but I'm worried about him. I just have a feeling he's not going to make it.

Also worried about Coulson but then I can't imagine the show without him so I find it hard to believe they would kill him.

I think this all in all has been my least favorite season, even though I love Fitzsimmons and them getting married, love Mack and Elena and Deke.

But it's been so claustrophobic and dark and honestly I don't think the characters were given all that much to do this year. I feel like May and Daisy have been in the background much more than in previous years. Well, Jemma too to an extent. They've all had moments but not like in seasons past.

With the ending of Infinity War in mind, I think I'm going to be having some tears tonight.

Still glad they got another season but it's a long wait, even though I see the logic, if they end like I think they will, in waiting until the summer when the new movie will have been out for awhile.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I adore Talbot but I'm worried about him. I just have a feeling he's not going to make it.

Also worried about Coulson but then I can't imagine the show without him so I find it hard to believe they would kill him.

I think this all in all has been my least favorite season, even though I love Fitzsimmons and them getting married, love Mack and Elena and Deke.

But it's been so claustrophobic and dark and honestly I don't think the characters were given all that much to do this year. I feel like May and Daisy have been in the background much more than in previous years. Well, Jemma too to an extent. They've all had moments but not like in seasons past.

With the ending of Infinity War in mind, I think I'm going to be having some tears tonight.

Still glad they got another season but it's a long wait, even though I see the logic, if they end like I think they will, in waiting until the summer when the new movie will have been out for awhile.
I feel daisy had moments to shine but I do agree 100% May was pushed to the back she really had no storyline of her own which is strange caus ehse is usually in a lot of things she is the 2nd in command but I feel.cause the actress for hurt they couldn't do much with her seeing as she is usually the one who does all the fighter scenes
Old 05-18-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chloe is so reassuring ok I have had 7 season finale already . A few cliffhangers and some crazy holy crap endings . Bring it on AOS
Old 05-18-2018, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Sneak peek #1:

Sneak peek #2:

Looking forward to tonight's finale!
Old 05-18-2018, 04:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Oh, I don't like it. I just think they've done a good job dividing the team. With people having different favorite characters and supporting different ones, they've done a good job getting the fans talking and debating.
I think the divisions could have been handled a bit more fairly, though. It comes across as more than a little imbalanced (along with some omitted perspectives, like Daisy's own POV being completely absent from the show), and I would've liked a more balanced division among the group overall.

There's also the issue of the rift among the group - with one episode left, it's not like they can just come together once the crisis has been averted and go back to the way things were, so the members of the team going their own separate ways may be what ends up happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Let's say that the serum is used for Talbot, how come Jemma and/or Fitz can't synthesize it or something to create a solution to help Coulson? It may be a dumb question, but I can't remember all the particulars of the serum. And if Fitz is still suffering from the head trauma, wouldn't he have the memories of the doctor? I wonder if the doctor dealt with the serum while in the framework.
Coulson is dying now and Daisy has no more of the concoction that she got from Mack's friend, so it's presumably due to the time-sensitive nature of both Coulson presumably needing the serum now (or he dies), or using it to deal with Talbot now since he plans to enact a plan of action that will destroy the earth.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Chloe is so reassuring ok I have had 7 season finale already . A few cliffhangers and some crazy holy crap endings . Bring it on AOS
Yes I hope tonight's final is good it looks epic with the fight scenes ..

^ I do agree the split between the group is very unbalanced
Old 05-18-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh MY God nooooo
Edit : I have had 30 min to think about the finale .
Even though east coast has aired , I won’t post who died .
But the finale 20 min when daisy and Everyone agreed that Mac would be the new leader of the team . Daisy as quake took the scorpion Serum just as Talbot was about to observe her powers and her , she becomes 1000% stronger blasting Talbot into space !
The final scene with Mae and phill was nice !

2nd edit : I was reading recaps and now understand why there was hope, based on what we saw in the future earlier this season.

Last edited by Logan; 05-18-2018 at 07:43 PM
Old 05-18-2018, 08:18 PM
Website Manager

Loved that blast into space. I kept waiting for him to come back down... Didn't realize she had sent him right into orbit and therefore unable to breathe and return.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:33 PM
New Fan

There seems to be no real explanation as to why the cycle was broken this time, which is odd.

Not really a fan of Daisy's explanation (there's no real reason to cite her as being "too emotional" to be a leader when she's acted as a leader in seasons two, three, and this season perfectly fine), but I think Mack makes a fine Director.

I did like how Jiaying, in her own way, was able to save Daisy and the world. She was a victim of Hydra, and the person she became after endless torture, experimentation, and death wasn't the same person she was when she gave birth to Daisy.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobsel Vith (View Post)
There seems to be no real explanation as to why the cycle was broken this time, which is odd.

Not really a fan of Daisy's explanation (there's no real reason to cite her as being "too emotional" to be a leader when she's acted as a leader in seasons two, three, and this season perfectly fine), but I think Mack makes a fine Director.

I did like how Jiaying, in her own way, was able to save Daisy and the world. She was a victim of Hydra, and the person she became after endless torture, experimentation, and death wasn't the same person she was when she gave birth to Daisy.
For once, Daisy did the right thing. She was not ready to lead. I'm not saying that she could never be director of S.H.I.E.L.D. She is simply not ready.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:56 PM
Graphics Team

I'm confused about what happened to Fitz. Or was I not listening? He died or..?
So Deke did leave then too?

Aww I'm still sad about Coulson. But the ending scene with May was still cute.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-18-2018, 10:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Did we all like it??
I havent seen it yet I got work but was it enjoyable?
Old 05-18-2018, 11:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
There seems to be no real explanation as to why the cycle was broken this time, which is odd
I think it was when he chose not to take the serum and gave it to Daisy should she need it during her confrontation with Talbot. At least that's what I read into it.

Okay, so starting with the beginning of the episode.

"You are only hearing what you want to hear." Really? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Oh, and what gives Yo-Yo the right to take what she wants out of other people’s hands. And then using it against them. “You’re making me do this.” Witch please, you’re a grown woman, no one made you do anything, you made that choice on your own. I think that is the biggest peeve of mine, people blaming their actions on other people.

I was expecting May to do something like that, either her or Daisy.

Wow, given the events that happened at the end of infinity war, maybe not so many people were killed when Graviton landed his ship on top of buildings (oh and lets not forget flying through several others).

Sweet Philinda conversation in the med lab. I think that is when things changed. I assume that however many previous times, Coulson was given the serum. The team would have injected him when he was still passed out, or like he said, jabbed it into his neck the moment they found out he didn't take it. Either way, Daisy wouldn't have been powered up and able to defeat Graviton.

Mack is the moral center of the group…it’s a good thing this isn’t the Walking Dead or that would have certainly solidified his death. I was a little surprised by Daisy's passing the position, not that she really chose to lead, she was put in the position. I don't exactly buy her reasons. She's lead how many ops in the past? Too emotional? I think the fact that her friends wouldn't/couldn't even support her when Coulson chose her is the main driving force behind that. Whatever insecurities she was already feeling were only amplied by their actions.

Coulson and Daisy…aww. I really felt for Daisy in that moment, and having to put it behind her to deal with the situation. She'd have felt awful if he stayed dead, not having had a chance to say goodbye.

I always love it when we get to see a new aspect to Daisy’s powers. I liked the way she confronted Graviton, like she was trying to knock some sense into him.

Fitz died? Gotta say, given the way the writers murdered the character with all the doctor business, I couldn't even find it in myself to feel emotional. Although I don't know why I was shocked, of course the writers did that. Honestly, after his actions this season, there are some fans out there that just find it dispicable and wouldn't accept him being redeemed. So, the group finds the other Fitz and it’ll be like a new slate. Yeah, I'm not sure if I like that. Though I can see why they wrote it like that if it was written as a series finale wanting to give Fitzsimmons a HEA.

Oh, and no Deke at the end. I didn't mind that a bit. Though I have to wonder why a conversation between him and Daisy made it onto the screeen when it would have made more sense for him to I don't know, talk with Fitzsimmons?

I really liked the nods to the earlier seasons. It's been a long time since I've seen the hula girl. The bus, yeah… Though it hasn't been a part of the show since the first season, it's the first base that comes to (my) mind when I think of all the places they lived. Good times, innocent times before Hydra and aliens.

Definitely felt like this was a series finale. I'm wondering how much time passed between Fitz' death and goodbyes at the end of the episode? Because the way it showed on the screen, I thought it suggested some time had passed, even if it was just weeks.

The goodbye between Coulson and Daisy…I really do love their relationship on the show. And I say relationship because it is more than a friendship. Their dynamic has always been amazing.

“And uh, thanks for the spaceship.” That was a good way to curb the sadness.

The Tahiti bit, “I gotta say, it is pretty magical.” I think it was pretty fitting that he ended up there seeing as the show started because of the T.A.H.I.T.I protocol.

I am glad that the show was renewed for another season, even if it's a long wait. This season was very dark in a few different aspects and I would have hated if the show ended after it. The good thing being, I don't know how things could possibly get any worse for them. They can only go up from here.

Last edited by LysCat; 05-18-2018 at 11:47 PM
Old 05-19-2018, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So after the ep and reading recaps .. Fitz in this timeline is dead , but the other timeline Fitz is frozen Waiting behind Jupiter to wake up in 20 years to save the team in the future . That is what Gemma was hoping for to find the other Fitz.