Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2018, 07:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden of Might (View Post)
Was this episode supposed to align with Infinity War? Sorry if this has already been asked.
No it hasnt been asked we think it might be but it's not as obvious

ok now i have caught up

to the avangers they have hinted it the candyman dude did ask daisy if she has been watching the news about what has been happening in NY which is related to IW so there is that clue

also poor talubet i dont want him to be bad he is so good , guess next chapter is taking him down ?

I hate the team being divided but TBH it is half the team don't mind Daisy as their leader and half Do , we have to ask ourselves why?

also did anyone else notice that johnson the other agent was discussing on how he died or didn't die after the attack with aida that is really important.

one thing i don;t like it May being pushed aside she is a strong leader , even though daisy is leader i feel may should have more to do

Last edited by Summer Falls; 04-29-2018 at 05:30 AM
Old 04-29-2018, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
No it hasnt been asked we think it might be but it's not as obvious

ok now i have caught up

to the avangers they have hinted it the candyman dude did ask daisy if she has been watching the news about what has been happening in NY which is related to IW so there is that clue
Ah, okay. I think I missed that!
Old 04-29-2018, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I just got back from watching Infinity War. I wonder if the show will address the things that happened in the movie in the next episode, the things on the world wide level.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden of Might (View Post)
Ah, okay. I think I missed that!
It's ok
I'm looking for more hints to cause wow it was a big shock
Old 05-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
And can someone tell me what her issue with Daisy is? Wasn't she on the Secret Warriors team with her? Where is this hostility coming from? Because it didn't just start after this past mission. She's obviously felt that way for a while. Oh, and it isn't like Daisy just assumed command, Coulson gave her the position. If people had issues with it, why not say something to him instead of taking it out on Daisy?
I'd say that it's because it has happened too fast for there to be any meaningful discussion. Technically, S.H.I.E.L.D. probably has no official leader at this point, since Director Mace was killed. In the absence of a formalised line of succession, a new Director would need to be appointed, and since they're back to being outlaws, that won't happen and the only way for one of them to be leader is if the others accept them as such. If that is the case, Elena may simply not be willing to accept Daisy as leader on the strength of Coulson's designating her as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Why would they writers include Daisy's torture if they're just going ignore any consequences that should happen to someone who did what Fitz did? Fitz's actions as the Doctor are no difference than what Ward did to Fitzsimmons at the end of season one. Was it just to torture Daisy and have her play the victim for the sake of adding extra issues within the team? Because I can't imagine it was for character development.
That is odd. I don't expect everybody to write Fitz off as evil, given that the incident stemmed from a brain injury, but if his mental state is such that extreme stress can trigger the Doctor taking over, they should be concerned about a repeat and taking steps to avoid that.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan (View Post)
I'd say that it's because it has happened too fast for there to be any meaningful discussion. Technically, S.H.I.E.L.D. probably has no official leader at this point, since Director Mace was killed. In the absence of a formalised line of succession, a new Director would need to be appointed, and since they're back to being outlaws, that won't happen and the only way for one of them to be leader is if the others accept them as such. If that is the case, Elena may simply not be willing to accept Daisy as leader on the strength of Coulson's designating her as such.

That is odd. I don't expect everybody to write Fitz off as evil, given that the incident stemmed from a brain injury, but if his mental state is such that extreme stress can trigger the Doctor taking over, they should be concerned about a repeat and taking steps to avoid that.
see both valid points .. i for one think the torture was useless now , the doctor hasn't came back so what was the point ? ,, just to get daisy's powers again? they could of done it another way