Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow what an episode,we are al caught up with you guyz and get it hours after you guys which is good

a lot of action enjoyed,i wasn't expecting fury either and I love the mention of actual marvel films in the show too

I didn't expect the skye twist at the end,interesting to see

{}
Old 10-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, the Skye twist, I'm wondering how long it'll take to see some fallout from that, cause I'm sure we will.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 10-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm thinking the one with Skye can go either way: she'll actually betray SHIELD but based on how conflicted she looked sending that message, I'm thinking she can be a double agent when it comes down to it. For now I think we'll just get this SL in doses so there's an air of mystery to it. And looks like Coulson & Fury knows that she is a risk so let's see how this all goes down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
So can someone recap what exactly it was?

All I got was big gamma filled uber laser gun of death....stuck in an ancient ruin
Coulson mentioned that the last 0-8-4 they had was a "hammer" so I'm thinking something similar to the one from Thor when they found his hammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
I've been completely unspoiled for this show so I think that's making it even better to watch. I totally got the vibe that Reyes was a baddie though.
I'll start doing this for the next episode. I'm so spoiled for the Pilot and semi for the 2nd ep.

ETA: Btw, anyone can start the next episode discussion. I have a busy few days ahead so I don't have time to put a new thread together.

ETA: I've started the new episode discussion thread.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 10-04-2013 at 08:49 PM
Old 10-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Did anyone catch the references to Joss' other show Firefly? When that guy (I forget his name, I haven't learned everyone's names yet) comes out of the ruin, and he uses that device where he slammed it into the ground, ducked down, and it released this powerful energy that hurt everyone around it?

Well, Joss had included that same contraption in his movie Serenity (based on Firefly).

I also found the plane to resemble the Serenity spaceship a lot too. I totally squealed and fanboyed over that.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'