Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2017, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Where not
Old 01-20-2017, 04:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Even when they're happy, we're not happy.
you can't please us.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-20-2017, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Haha
Old 01-21-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We're impossible to please
Old 01-21-2017, 10:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey, we just have high standards. that's not so bad.

all i want is a cophine wedding, is that too much to ask for??
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-22-2017, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
we just have high standards.
wouldn't have it any other way. we could have been those 3 people who shipped shaysima, I mean, no, thanks.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 01-22-2017, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvers (View Post)
wouldn't have it any other way. we could have been those 3 people who shipped shaysima, I mean, no, thanks.
Let's be real no one ever really became emotionally invested and shipped Shaysima otherwise we'd be still seeing/dealing with them in the fandom, but no one cares now at all.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

that's what pissed me off the most, though. it basically killed the fandom for no ****ing reason at all. I hate lesbians who will ship anything with two vaginas.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 01-22-2017, 04:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

Quote:
that's what pissed me off the most, though. it basically killed the fandom for no ****ing reason at all. I hate lesbians who will ship anything with two vaginas.
could not agree more.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-22-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah that's true.

I don't get how someone can just ship anything. I've tried with really popular ships recently (Carmilla/T100/Wayhaught) to see what all the fuss is about and to try and understand what other people see that I don't, but ehhhhhhhhh I've gotten nothing from them in the slightest and trying to force myself to be into it felt wrong. You either love it or you don't.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't get how someone can just ship anything. I've tried with really popular ships recently (Carmilla/T100/Wayhaught) to see what all the fuss is about and to try and understand what other people see that I don't, but ehhhhhhhhh I've gotten nothing from them in the slightest and trying to force myself to be into it felt wrong. You either love it or you don't.
i don't get it either.

i loved carmilla/laura way before the webseries. but for the most part, i had/have no interest in shipping most popular f/f couples. that means clexa, wayhaught, sanvers, etc etc ... if it's popular, i usually tend to either dislike it outright or have zero interest in it. i don't know if it's because i know how big f/f fandoms are and therefore i'm automatically in "no thanks" mode or what. i'm extra af when it comes to ships, to be sure, but i don't really want to be in fandoms with a bunch of younger fans who don't know their queer history if i can help it.

(cophine is a big ship but it wasn't popular until months after s1 aired and the show started getting a ton of media attention. which is why i'm actually kind of glad tptb ****ed up in s3, because it helped weed out the fandom.)
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-22-2017, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
all i want is a cophine wedding, is that too much to ask for??
Not at all! But, do you think we could add a proposal as well?? I LOVE proposals

Quote:
I couldn't make myself watch The 100 long enough to get to know this Lexa character, that whole show is an embarrassment

Quote:
i'm actually kind of glad tptb ****ed up in s3, because it helped weed out the fandom.)
I love that you said this because it's exactly how I feel, like it's the REAL fans left now
Old 01-23-2017, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That was the worst two minutes of this fandom. It was good for a tumblr following purge though.
Old 01-23-2017, 04:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Not at all! But, do you think we could add a proposal as well?? I LOVE proposals
PLEASE

Quote:
I love that you said this because it's exactly how I feel, like it's the REAL fans left now
i hate using the term "real fans", but it's totally true tbh. like, if you're a diehard cophine fan, how could you just turn around and jump on shaysima just like that? it makes no ****ing sense and proves you didn't really care about cophine in the first place. there are situations where i can understand multi-shipping, but this wasn't it. they purposefully showed that delphine was cosima's soulmate -- they had shay all but say it!

Quote:
That was the worst two minutes of this fandom.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-23-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Feburary - we have to have a new trailer then right? Not that I'm sure they'd include Cophine in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
i hate using the term "real fans", but it's totally true tbh. like, if you're a diehard cophine fan, how could you just turn around and jump on shaysima just like that? it makes no ****ing sense and proves you didn't really care about cophine in the first place. there are situations where i can understand multi-shipping, but this wasn't it.
The warning flags were there when people started shipping them from the bts pics alone MONTHS before S3 had even begun. I was side eyeing so many people back then and I'm glad they moved on to T100 or wherever, I'm just sad that it demoralised what was left of the fandom.
Quote:
they had shay all but say it!
The only good thing she ever did.