Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2016, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Soulmates {Cosima ღ Delphine} #29: "I finished our homework." ❤

#29;
c o s i m a d e l p h i n e

appreciation thread

Brilliant grad student meets gorgeous French scientist. You have killer grades. Enchantée. Bonjour, Cosima. I'm so glad you could come. Love me, love me, say that you love me; fool me, fool me, go on and fool me. Did you just say a jogging? I'm gonna get you so baked one day. It's really nice to make a friend in this brave new world. I'm kind of always late, so, kind of always sorry. Yes, I am the cold turkey asshle. Don't you think it's time we admit what this is really about? You know, it's really nice to have some who gets it -- who gets me. Yeah, ditto, obvs. I can't stop thinking about that kiss. Like, in a not bad way? I have never thought about bisexuality. I mean, for myself, you know? But, as a scientist, I know that sexuality, is a spectrum. But you know, social biases they codify attraction. It's contrary to the biological facts. That's oddly romantic. Totally encouraging. You're going to be a craven addict. I think I already am. Promise me Cosima's safe. I was wondering if I could come over later? Bonsoir ma chérie. I'm so stupid. No, no you're not -- you knew this all along. I knew it was bullsht, but I still thought you were on my side. I wanted to trust you. You can trust me. Listen to me, I had to do it! He says you're in danger. Delphine, you can use me, that's fine, but don't go near that little girl. I didn't, and I won't! Listen to me, please, just listen: I didn't want to fall for you. I wasn't supposed to. But I have. How can I possibly believe that, Delphine? Because you feel it. This is not a lie -- it's not possible. Si l’on me perd, sache que je serai la tienne; if they lose me, know that I'll be yours. Why I are you here? Because I ... I'm on your side now. Please believe me. You have to trust someone. I know your code number. You do? Yes, I saw it many times. It's 324B21. Hey, I'm sorry. I'm sick, Delphine.

Star-crossed lovers. You still work for Leekie. On your behalf, to protect you. Our relationship can be whatever we want. Congratulations, I'm invested, which I'm sure is what you wanted. Look, I'm not gonna apologize for my heart, okay? I just want to make crazy science with you in our new lab. Are you making me, like, a shopping list? I am. Moot? You're so cute. Mmmmm, Dr. Cormier. Sometimes I forget that you're mine. It's not fake, not for any of us. I'll try anything. So will I. Dude, are you sure this is a good idea? If Leekie is withholding a treatment from you, yes. He's gonna ruin your career. Destroy your reputation as a budding lesbian. Mon amour. Pauvre petit choit. You're the puppy. Can you feel that? A little. And that? Yeah. This is the start of getting you well, Cosima. Out. You don't understand. It's my lab, I'm the science, get out! I locked you out. Seriously? I just really don't want you here. I'm trying to help. Tell me what you want. I'm gonna keep the promise that I made to you when we first met ... that one day I'd get you completely baked. I have something important I want to tell you: je t'aime. Cosima, it's your life. It's not just that. It's all of us; you have to love all of us. Then I love all of you. And I love you too. Please, just let me say goodbye to Cosima. I love her. And if you let her die without me, it is personal. From: Eskimo Pie, Subject: Urgent; It's up to you now. Don't be afraid. I will never leave you. Did the puppy follow the explorer the whole way? Mmhmm. Cool, huh?

Soulmates. I'm so happy you're back. Cosima, I am keeping my promise to love all of your sisters equally. But to do that, I can't do this. Do you understand? We all have our part to play. Yours is to cure yourself and your sisters. I love you. Expensive perfume. Pretentious French cigarettes. And oh, yes! Eskimo pies. Cosima, this jumper absolutely reeks of pining. I pine for no woman. What am I really looking for? The one who stays in your heart forever, no matter what. Her name is Delphine. She and I work together. And she's French. Mostly just really great hair. You're back. You want to play games? I miss you. Don't fight me. You know this is important. I have a theory. Before we leave this life, we see what we love. I mean like pit of the soul, can't live without it, love. And if it's strong enough, sometimes we find our way back. I'm French; we enjoy lovers. Can we just put our minds together like we used to and leave the crazy science out of it? Delphine, if you're not gonna be with me, if you're not gonna switch sides, let me go! The day you left for Frankfurt I almost died. I had some kind of near death experience. It was so easy, I could of just slipped away. And then I had a vision of you. I came back for you. Why didn't you tell me? 'Cause you don't believe in stuff like that. Because we have to move on. Come here, come here. I'm sorry. You should have trusted me. Your resignation is accepted. I want you to give her this. And tell her that I said to tell you everything. If she wants to, it's her decision. 324B21. Hey, you came. I know why you did everything you did. I'm sorry I made you make those hard choices and then ... and then blamed you for them. Give your sisters all my love. What will happen to her?

True love reunited. I need you to tell me that Delphine is alive. I can't do that, love. The last time I saw her, it felt like she knew something bad was gonna happen. I just miss her so much. It's her research on there too, isn't it? I couldn't have done it without her. Tell me what happened to Delphine Cormier. Delphine Cormier was shot dead at the DYAD parkade. Oh my God! There you go, listen to your lab partner. Yeah, she's dead too. Two relationships, one missing soulmate. I need you to listen to me, because this is about Delphine. What about her? Delphine was alive when they took her away. Cosima? We're going to figure it out, okay? Thank you. If Delphine's alive, I mean ... I don't know. If she's alive, we'll find her. J'espère que tu me vois ... nous fimes deux en amour ... dépêche, mon amour; I hope you can see me ... we were two in love ... hurry up, my love. I'm right here. I'm right here. I'm gonna keep you warm. I think I'm dying. No. No, you're not. I won't let you. I finished our homework. What? Is our homework what I think it is? You found your cure! You can shoot me up like old times.

fans.
001. five items
002. 324B21
003. Sincerely, Me.
004. murphyboy11
005. Something Special
006. Stay to the Lights
007. endless forms
008. arakha
009. baelfire24
010. CosimasWeed
011. fifty springs
012. stilestilinski
013. {worshipfulness}
014. Clarissa Fray
015. Jacquelyn
016. everlanded
017. zephyrchild
018. Static Waves
019. Love S
020. ღfaithfully
021. obinger
022. natural selection
023. Jexx
024. eleonor
025. *Stephie*
026. carol14
027. SRBleyton4ever
028. BurnedOutStarsShine
029. Less Than Perfect
030. Robert LoveLace
031. erayk90
032. lulu-144
033. hlgreenie
034. BlondieLeigh
035. bandcandy
036. BepperGirl
037. Natasha Romanoff
038. wickiswalter
039. Nici Dawson
040. Nataliza
041. Scully_fan
042. kayleer90
043. ReiKolla
044. *Lethe's Bramble*
045. SatansGirlScout
046. diu12
047. vale decem
048. BassIsAlpha
049. sourburst
050. egbert13
051. ~Khaleesi~

x

t a t i a n a m a s l a n y ;

Cosima is quite taken by Delphine ... This is her life, this is her heart, this is a person who could be quite important to her.

I think Cosima is kind of surprised by her feelings for Delphine. It's the kind of attraction, and need, that blinds her ... Her attraction and feelings are undeniable to her, even though it might be dangerous.

Their relationship is really something I connect to quite deeply because of the sort of the imperfection of it and the betrayal in it and it -- it just feels very real to have fallen for somebody who you knew kind of the whole time would be the wrong person to fall for. I feel like that’s quite a human thing and it was written quite beautifully.

Cosima's so focused on her work that it can get quite insular and she can get quite lonely and have a one-track mind. When she meets Delphine, her world blows up and she doesn't know how to even deal with the emotions she's feeling and how much she wants Delphine.

They're on opposite ends of the equation, sort of like Romeo and Juliet. There remains tension between them, but ultimately they love each other.

e v e l y n e b r o c h u ;

She made some really clear symbolic moves. I mean, at the end of S1 she travels and goes on Cosima's side ... that's a true act of love and it's a true act of solidarity.

Delphine is a passionate girl when it comes to science and Cosima.

There is definitely a really intense passion and love between those two characters ... It's so many things at once. It's lovers, it's co-workers, eventually there is going to be a patient/doctor relationship. Experiment/scientist. It's so much, you know. It makes it so rich.

There's definitely a really intense passion and love between those two characters. It's love, you know? As complex and great and wonderful and crazy as it is.”

g r a e m e m a n s o n ;

Delphine too makes a choice to follow her heart for an individual, even though she's always been 'straight.' ... Isn't that sweet?

These two together, they're gold.

top five moments
— s e a s o n . o n e —

#5 | "Unconscious Selection" (109)
Delphine: Bonsoir, ma chérie. I have the truffles that I promised you. You okay?
Cosima: Are you?
Delphine: Well, I was, but ...
Cosima: "Delphine Cormier". Not "Beraud". You've already got your doctorate in immunology, don't you?
Delphine: I am ... so sorry.
Cosima: I'm so stupid.
Delphine: No! No, you're not. You knew this all along.
Cosima: Yeah, that transcript you accidentally left behind, your fake boyfriend in Paris. Pretending you
didn't know who Dr. Leekie was. I knew it was bullsht, but I still thought you were on my side. I wanted to trust you.

#4 | "Endless Forms Most Beautiful" (110)

Cosima: Why are you here?
Delphine: Because I ... Because Leekie is a liar. And I think you can prove it scientifically -- with
that, your synthetic sequence.
Cosima: He gave me my whole genome.
Delphine: Yes, but, you can't find that sequence anymore, can you? He would have scrubbed it.
[Cosima angrily knocks all her papers off her desk]
Delphine: [reaching for her] Hey ...
Cosima: Don't.
Delphine: I'm on your side now. Please believe me. You need to trust someone.

#3 | "Variations Under Domestication" (106)

Delphine: It's really nice to make a friend in the brave new world.
Cosima: Yeah.
Delphine: I have to go.
Cosima: Oh, okay, yeah.

#2 | "Unconscious Selection" (109)
Delphine: Just let me tell you this one thing. I didn't want to fall for you.
I wasn't supposed to. But I have.
Cosima: How can I possibly believe that, Delphine?
Delphine: Because you feel it! This is -- it's not a lie. It's not possible.

#1 | "Unconscious Selection" (109)
Delphine: I have to run to class, but I was wondering if I could ... come over later?
Cosima: Yeah, of course.

Best Cophine Moment of S1 [BBCA] | Best Cophine Moment of S1 [TWoP]

+

+

+

future.
"Don't you think it's time we admit what this is really about?"
"She's very cheeky, this girl. But that's why I like her."
"Bonsoir ma chérie."
"I just want to make like, crazy science with you."
"I can't stop thinking about that kiss."
"You're about to become a craven addict." "I think I already am."
"I feel really lucky to get to work with Evelyne ... it was very easy to fall for her." ~ Tatiana Maslany
"I think she is kind of surprised by her feelings for Delphine." ~ Tatiana Maslany
"You feel it. It's not a lie. It's not possible."
"That face and that accent — even smart girls get dumb around girls like Delphine."
"There remains tension between them, but ultimately they love each other." ~ Tatiana Maslany
"I think she's telling the truth. I mean, Cosima, how can you not, you know?" ~ Evelyne Brochu

past.
01. "I didn't want to fall for you. I wasn't supposed to. But I have."
02. "Cosima doesn't know how to deal with how much she wants Delphine." ~ TM
03. "Why are you here?" "Because I—"
04. "Delphine too makes a choice to follow her heart for an individual." ~ GM
05. "Delphine is a person who could be very important to Cosima." - TM
06. Because Tatiana and Evelyne are each other's biggest fans!
07. Because "That's... oddly... romantic."
08. "Star-crossed lovers Delphine and Cosima." ~ BuzzFeed
09. "Cosima and Delphine have that amazing complexity ... total love for each other." ~ Tatiana Maslany
10. 10 threads of crazy science, kisses, French terms of endearment, and puppies.
11. "Je t'aime mon amour."
12. "This is very much a love story ... it’s a love story between Cosima and Delphine." ~ GM
13. "Don't be afraid. I will never leave you."
14. "I think Cosima and Delphine are -- they're absolutely in love with each other." ~ TMas
15. "I think it's automatic. I believe in love at first sight." ~ EB
16. "They're on opposite ends of the equation, sort of like Romeo and Juliet." ~ Tatiana Maslany
17. "Season 3: The Season of All Possibilities." ~ Evelyne Brochu
18. "It's love, you know? As complex and great and wonderful and crazy as it is." ~ Evelyne Brochu
19. According to Evelyne Brochu, Delphine has never wanted to be in love. But then Cosima came along ...
20. That doesn't mean that connection is gone. That doesn’t mean you'll never be together, ever again, either - Evelyne Brochu
21. I came back for you. - Cosima
22. "Before we leave this life, we see what we love. Like, pit of the soul, can’t live without it, love."
23. "There's definitely a really intense passion and love between those two characters." ~ Evelyne Brochu
24. I need you in my arms, my eyes, my soul, my sunlit skies.
25. "You're about to become a craven addict." "I think I already am."
26. "The one who stays in your heart forever."
27. "I just miss her so much."
28. ❤❤ REUNITED AT LAST ❤❤ "I think I'm dying." "No. No, you're not. I won't let you."

+

+

“Did the puppy follow the explorer the whole way?”
“Mmhmm. Pretty cool, huh?”
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 07-28-2016 at 11:08 AM
Old 07-28-2016, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT
love the title - and our OP is so pretty

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-28-2016, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

ugh, DP.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]

Last edited by danvers; 07-29-2016 at 04:46 PM
Old 07-29-2016, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This title.
Old 07-31-2016, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!

Their homework.

Old 07-31-2016, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

I need a cophine spin off, to be honest.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-31-2016, 05:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by root (View Post)
same tbh.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by root (View Post)
Sign me up!
Old 08-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who doesn't
Old 08-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
Who doesn't
Kickstarter that ****
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is what fic is for.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Fic is not always enough. I need visuals to go with it.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Fic is not always enough. I need visuals to go with it.
exactly
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Kickstarter that ****
I'm willing to sell a few organs.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 08-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote: