Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
Eh, you know, Facebook groups have all kinds of weirdos And it's funny cause all it takes is one person saying for others to go "oh yeah, now that you said it, their chemistry is much more natural" I just laugh, cause it's pointless to argue, I mean, people like what they like, but then to say "you know what lacks in Cophine? SEX" is just...I don't even know what you should say to something like that, is that really what it's all about to people, if there isn't sex then it's not believable??
Having chemistry or not has nothing to do with how many sex scenes they may or may not have had. These people are nuts and clearly can't appreciate a fully fleshed out love story when they see it.

Shaysima may have had more naked scenes, but idk, they've looked awkward to me. I cringe whenever gifs pop up on my tumblr dash tbh.

Quote:
Anyway, I've been staring at this gif for a while

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b5d0c08c...j2ffo1_250.gif

Oh that's a good one to get stuck on. 1x09 is such an amazing episode for them.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ugh I LOVE that kiss "Bonsoir, ma cherie" gets me every ****ing time.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knoooow, it is SO sweet And then Delphine saying she fell for her, awwwwww my heart
Old 06-16-2015, 10:22 PM
RH!
New Fan

Quote:
Eh, you know, Facebook groups have all kinds of weirdos And it's funny cause all it takes is one person saying for others to go "oh yeah, now that you said it, their chemistry is much more natural" I just laugh, cause it's pointless to argue, I mean, people like what they like, but then to say "you know what lacks in Cophine? SEX" is just...I don't even know what you should say to something like that, is that really what it's all about to people, if there isn't sex then it's not believable??

I will take moments like that gif over a sex scene, its not something I ever deem truly necessary in TV romances. However for Shay to have 2 in 4 episodes and Cosima & Delphine to have nothing in 3 seasons is a little bit ridiculous, if anything the temporary fling whos on the show for half a season should be getting the off-screened moments like that over a relationship with 3 seasons of build up. Its not a point of contention its just odd to me.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will take moments like that gif over a sex scene
Same here

Aw, I was reading this Tumblr post and that was exactly what I thought when she said I love you in French
Old 06-17-2015, 07:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Aw, I was reading this Tumblr post and that was exactly what I thought when she said I love you in French
This is so beautiful.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RH! (View Post)
I will take moments like that gif over a sex scene.
we are such sweethearts

Last edited by Nataliza; 06-17-2015 at 11:42 AM
Old 06-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwww I'd never seen this, Evelyne is such a fangirl

Old 06-18-2015, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anyone see this officially from and posted by the legit clonecast on tumblr?

Quote:
So Orphan Black music composer Trevor Yuile revealed on the Clonecast that he scores Cophine scenes based on his knowledge of whether they end the season together or apart.

… How many Cophine shippers are immediately re-watching season 3 now, just to listen to the music?
x

They are teasing the **** out of us yet yep here I am torturing myself by listening to the music from their key scenes again:
3x01
3x08
IDK what to make of it except that the music is heartbreaking....but also incredibly emotional in the 3x08 scene especially....so idk? They love each other but have to part again?

Quote:
Awwwwwww I'd never seen this, Evelyne is such a fangirl

wcXMCpCDxCY

http://33.media.tumblr.com/75ea23d67...ub3ho1_250.gif

Omg you'd never seen it? Tumblr OB fandom collectively exploded that night. Really it went crazy.

But it's seriously sweet. Evelyne was such a fangirl herself that night.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

All season long they had been pushing Shay/Shaysima in all their promo stuff. Now with the season winding down they start with Delphine/Cophine again. They are even using a gif of their kiss from 3x10 as part of their live tweet/good news reveal thing. Of all the shots they could use from the finale they use that one. I am hoping they are not sadistic enough to push Delphine/Cophine this much only to make it hurt that much more if something bad happens.

ETA:

This is the live tweet thing I was talking about. From their promo thing.

And more possible Cophine stuff. Its definitely Cosima if anything.

X

Last edited by x1013x; 06-18-2015 at 09:50 AM
Old 06-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

this poster is a ****ing madness... makes me feel anxious, but probably that's the point.
If this scene is the only romantic scene or even the only scene between Cophine this episode, I will be so pissed of that they spoiled that kiss.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataliza (View Post)
this poster is a ****ing madness... makes me feel anxious, but probably that's the point.
If this scene is the only romantic scene or even the only scene between Cophine this episode, I will be so pissed of that they spoiled that kiss.
I'm gonna choose to believe that the poster is about Delphine going as far as spilling someone else's (most likely Nealon) blood in order to protect Cosima.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So they are pimping out the cophine kiss, they are teasing us about the music and if they'll be together or apart, and now that poster.

I legit don't know what to make of any of this, but I'm officially nervous.

Quote:
I'm gonna choose to believe that the poster is about Delphine going as far as spilling someone else's (most likely Nealon) blood in order to protect Cosima.
Please god let it be this.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
All season long they had been pushing Shay/Shaysima in all their promo stuff.
I don't understand why they were pushing so hard for Shay when her character is the most annoying thing in the world. What were they trying to accomplish by doing that?

Quote:
Old 06-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKolla (View Post)
I don't understand why they were pushing so hard for Shay when her character is the most annoying thing in the world. What were they trying to accomplish by doing that?
Maybe they thought we wouldn't care who Cosima was rubbing up on as long they were blonde?