Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

The loft smelled like sex. Felix was in a robe that he put on to cover himself when he realised that Sarah was sitting on the couch drinking wine waiting for him to notice that she was there. When he saw her, he said, "Since when are you a sneaky little pervert?" Sarah rolled her eyes and said, "Like you haven't seen me screwing a guy or anything like that before." Felix grinned at her and said, "Your boyfriend is a pretty good lay from the looks of it." Sarah sighed happily while closing the drinks cabinet. "You were enjoying it just like all the fun stuff just like I do." Felix handed her a piece of paper. "Here is an welcome home gift." The gift was a small message from Kira who wrote it
Old 10-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The loft smelled like sex. Felix was in a robe that he put on to cover himself when he realised that Sarah was sitting on the couch drinking wine waiting for him to notice that she was there. When he saw her, he said, "Since when are you a sneaky little pervert?" Sarah rolled her eyes and said, "Like you haven't seen me screwing a guy or anything like that before." Felix grinned at her and said, "Your boyfriend is a pretty good lay from the looks of it." Sarah sighed happily while closing the drinks cabinet. "You were enjoying it just like all the fun stuff just like I do." Felix handed her a piece of paper. "Here is an welcome home gift." The gift was a small message from Kira who wrote it when
Old 10-10-2015, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

The loft smelled like sex. Felix was in a robe that he put on to cover himself when he realised that Sarah was sitting on the couch drinking wine waiting for him to notice that she was there. When he saw her, he said, "Since when are you a sneaky little pervert?" Sarah rolled her eyes and said, "Like you haven't seen me screwing a guy or anything like that before." Felix grinned at her and said, "Your boyfriend is a pretty good lay from the looks of it." Sarah sighed happily while closing the drinks cabinet. "You were enjoying it just like all the fun stuff just like I do." Felix handed her a piece of paper. "Here is an welcome home gift." The gift was a small message from Kira who wrote it when she
Old 10-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The loft smelled like sex. Felix was in a robe that he put on to cover himself when he realised that Sarah was sitting on the couch drinking wine waiting for him to notice that she was there. When he saw her, he said, "Since when are you a sneaky little pervert?" Sarah rolled her eyes and said, "Like you haven't seen me screwing a guy or anything like that before." Felix grinned at her and said, "Your boyfriend is a pretty good lay from the looks of it." Sarah sighed happily while closing the drinks cabinet. "You were enjoying it just like all the fun stuff just like I do." Felix handed her a piece of paper. "Here is an welcome home gift." The gift was a small message from Kira who wrote it when she was
Old 10-11-2015, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The loft smelled like sex. Felix was in a robe that he put on to cover himself when he realised that Sarah was sitting on the couch drinking wine waiting for him to notice that she was there. When he saw her, he said, "Since when are you a sneaky little pervert?" Sarah rolled her eyes and said, "Like you haven't seen me screwing a guy or anything like that before." Felix grinned at her and said, "Your boyfriend is a pretty good lay from the looks of it." Sarah sighed happily while closing the drinks cabinet. "You were enjoying it just like all the fun stuff just like I do." Felix handed her a piece of paper. "Here is an welcome home gift." The gift was a small message from Kira who wrote it when she was alone
Old 01-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

The loft smelled like sex. Felix was in a robe that he put on to cover himself when he realised that Sarah was sitting on the couch drinking wine waiting for him to notice that she was there. When he saw her, he said, "Since when are you a sneaky little pervert?" Sarah rolled her eyes and said, "Like you haven't seen me screwing a guy or anything like that before." Felix grinned at her and said, "Your boyfriend is a pretty good lay from the looks of it." Sarah sighed happily while closing the drinks cabinet. "You were enjoying it just like all the fun stuff just like I do." Felix handed her a piece of paper. "Here is an welcome home gift." The gift was a small message from Kira who wrote it when she was alone and

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 01-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The loft smelled like sex. Felix was in a robe that he put on to cover himself when he realised that Sarah was sitting on the couch drinking wine waiting for him to notice that she was there. When he saw her, he said, "Since when are you a sneaky little pervert?" Sarah rolled her eyes and said, "Like you haven't seen me screwing a guy or anything like that before." Felix grinned at her and said, "Your boyfriend is a pretty good lay from the looks of it." Sarah sighed happily while closing the drinks cabinet. "You were enjoying it just like all the fun stuff just like I do." Felix handed her a piece of paper. "Here is an welcome home gift." The gift was a small message from Kira who wrote it when she was alone and sealed